Status: C O M P L E T E D | 9-28-16

Give Into Me.

Take My Hand.

Respecting Tyler's wishes Hannah and I attended the Star's Thursday night tilt against the Minnesota Wild and for the first time I watched the Stars lose in person. And it sucked way more than seeing it on the TV. The energy in the AAC dwindled each time the Wild scored and I felt myself feeling sorry for the boys in green by the time the final horn sounded.

I knew Tyler would be in a foul mood after taking such a beating on home ice and I really had no clue what to say to him. You'll get them next time? Wow how original Adleigh. So I refrained from saying anything for a few hours. I let him simmer before at least thanking him for the tickets, it was the least I could do. I knew the team was off until Sunday when they began their trek to the East Coast giving them plenty of time to practice and to relax get this game out of their heads. I figured they would go with the last one a few days to drink their sorrows away.

Or they could just be bored out of their minds like me.

With the Cowboys on the road and my cheer team at a competition in Houston for the weekend I too had nothing to fill my time slots. I spent Friday night raiding Target and resorted to spending my Saturday morning working at my father's dealership. It's a rather boring job sitting behind the receptionists desk as people come in to ogle over the vehicles, schedule appointments, and pick up their custom built masterpieces but he pays me time and a half so I suck it up when asked. Dressed in black as my dad demands I sat behind the large wooden desk typing away on the iMac working on the appointment book when I heard the door ding, yet another customer.

Pulling my eyes up from the screen I saw a familiar face, "You have got to be kidding me," I asked to no one in particular mumbling under my breath as I stared the man down. Dark jeans tucked into high top sneakers, a plaid shirt pulled over his chest and a snapback placed backwards over his hair, Tyler looked like sex on a stick. I huffed as he walked farther into the building coming straight for my desk, I sat up straighter and shook my head as Tyler stopped in front of me.

"So this is why you couldn't hang out with me. You work here too?" Tyler asks leaning his forearms on the dark wood the signature smirk draped across his lips. This morning Tyler had texted me fishing for a bar crawl partner but I unfortunately already had plans.

"Only when dad needs help. But to answer your other question, I do have a prior commitment tonight."

"Do you have a date? You can totally tell me if it's a date." If only, the date book has been empty for months.

"Yeah I wish. It's actually a wedding if you really want to know." I scroll through today's appointments and see that Tyler is scheduled to pick up his Jeep, not sure how I missed his name on the list.

"Wedding's are great! Why do you sound so pissed about it?"

"It's like my mom's cousin's kid, we're not that close I'm being forced to make an appearance." I click through Tyler's file making sure all things are ready to go with his car.

"Wanna go out after?" He questions as he raises his eyebrows.

"Maybe.. I'll need something fun to do tonight."

"Oh come on, you'll have fun at the wedding." I give him a deadpanned look.

"Not a chance in hell, most of my cousins on that side are married or engaged, I'm the only single one and I'm going to hear about it all night long."

"I'll go with you." My head snaps up from the computer screen, what did he just say?

"Seriously? You want to go to my crazy families shindig?"

"First of all did you just say shindig? Second, yes I'll go."

"Don't judge the southerness, Seguin. But for real? You don't have to do this, I'll survive."

"Yeah, I'll totally go. But only if you tell me why I can meet your family now? You wouldn’t even introduce me to your brother like two weeks ago!"

"Because I kinda trust you now, you've seen my 'dark side', you know about Noah, and we're friends. Friends meet each other's families right?"

"Yeah, they do. Just, uhh text me the details, does your dad know I'm here?" I shake my head and hold down the page button to the back of the shop. "Hey, dad Tyler Seguin is here for his unveiling." I talk into the speaker and it beeps back at me before my dad's voice comes thru the box. "I'll be right up, Ads."

I stand up from my chair and my back pops, I have been sitting in that office chair for far too long. "Come on, I'll take you back. Gary can handle this if anyone comes in." I nod over to the older salesman who is showing an Audi to a man dressed for the golf course.

My studded heels click on the concrete floor as Tyler follows me through the building I swipe my badge to get into the back as the door beeps signaling that it's unlocked I turn back to Tyler, "Ready to see your baby?" He grins like a giddy school boy and nods as I lead him into the shop, "Hey, dad." I call out around the corner and I see my dad standing with two of his builders dressed in a Reichman Motors polo and Khaki pants.

He looks over smiling as he sees Tyler and begins walking towards us, "Nice to see you again, Tyler. What do you think?" My dad nods his head in the direction of the all black, jacked up with fancy wheels Jeep Wrangler. Tyler shakes my father's hand as he eyes the vehicle. "Wow, it's amazing Ben. Better than I thought it would be and I've seen your work before, Adleigh's Jeep is flawless. But, wow I love it. Thank you!"

I choke up as he says my name revealing to my dad that we do indeed know each other well enough that he's seen my car! My dad side eyes me and looks back at Tyler, "I take it you have met my daughter then?"

"Uhhh, yes sir." Tyler's face turns red as he rubs the back of his neck.

"No wonder she's become a Stars fan here lately," My dad laughs winking at me and I feel a weight come off my shoulders, maybe he's not pissed.

"Umm, I should get back up front. It looks great dad, you'll check out up front with me before you go Tyler."

My dad snatches my arm, "Not so fast Adleigh Ruth, you can stay with your friend? Boyfriend? Whatever it is that's going on here."

"Friend. We're just friends, dad. Well, he's uhh he's actually my date tonight though.."

"Ahh, your mother will be surprised you found someone." I roll my eyes at my father's bluntness, never have I wondered where I got that trait from.

A chuckle falls out of Tyler's mouth and I shoot him a glare, my dad just smiles at him and leads him over to inspect the Jeep.

Sneaking out the door as they peak at the interior I retreat back to my desk knowing I have just opened one giant can of worms for the evening, thank God they serve alcohol at weddings. Tyler is in the back with my dad for about 30 more minutes and I'm finalizing an appointment with the Audi guy when Tyler comes back up front, from the corner of my eye I can see him staring at me with his arms crossed over his chest. "Have a great afternoon, sir." I cheer grin at the man as he walks away rolling my eyes as soon as he's out the door.

"I saw that, do you roll your eyes at every customer?" Tyler chirps and I scowl at him, of course he saw that.

"Just the ones who hit on me and are older than my dad, rich old guys are gross." I pull up Tyler's name and account seeing that his car has already been paid for and the amount of digits in how much that car cost is more than I make in almost a year. "So you're all paid for and this is all the paperwork, warranties and stuff if you have any issues call this number it's open 24/7." I slide the packet of papers over the counter giving Tyler my fake smile.

"Wipe that smile off your face, Ads. So are we really doing this tonight? Or was that just a charade in there, by the way your dad is really cool."

"Ehh, Benjamin is alright. But if you're in, I'm in."

"Oh, I'm in. How dressed up do I have to get? Like game day suit?" Of course pretty boy would need fashion advice, I can only imagine his closet in that monstrosity of a house! It's probably as big as my bedroom. "It's not a church wedding, it's actually outside by a barn so nothing too fancy. I'm wearing a tan dress, just so you know."

"Wow no blue?" He chirps and I resist the urge to flip him off.

"Get outta here Seguin, be at my place by 4:30 the wedding starts at 6."

"Yes ma'am! I'll see you at 4:30 Hadley without the H." Rolling my eyes at that ridiculous nickname I get back to work, only 2 more hours on the clock. My Saturday has just taken one hell of a crazy turn.

Two knocks at my door right at 4:30 signal that Tyler has arrived just as I'm finishing putting on my heels in my kitchen, I jump over pulling the left heel onto my foot and open the door. Tyler stands there in khaki pants, a white shirt, and a skinny navy tie laying down the center of his chest; he looks fan-freaking-tastic. I let him into the apartment and grab my clutch from the kitchen counter.

"Where's Hannah?" Tyler asks and I nod over to the couch where Hannah is cocooned in blankets she and Lucas have been fighting all day and she hasn’t moved in hours. The blob sits up and Hannah's puffy face turns to face the two of us, "Hey, Tyler." Hannah sniffles and Tyler waves in her direction.

"Hey Han, how's the Gossip?" Tyler cracks a joke about the never ending stream of Gossip Girl Hannah watches trying to make her feel better and the blonde gives him a small smile.

"Funny, Seguin. Can't believe you signed up for this wedding, Adleigh barely even knows these people."

Tyler looks down at me smirk pulled over his lips, "I guess I'm just a really nice person. We better get going, feel better Han." She waves us out the door and I see that Tyler's driven his Range Rover in lieu of the Ferrari or brand new Jeep. He opens the door for me and I climb into the matte black vehicle, the kid has a thing for black cars apparently.

"Do you have a black car fetish or something?" I ask and Tyler glares across the console.

"You really need to work on the whole filter thing, and no I don't. Black just looks better with tinted windows so I'm not stared at constantly."

"I have a filter, I just choose when to use it. Right now it's not needed, you can handle my sass."

"5 foot and full of sass," He mumbles turning the car towards the venue I had typed into his GPS.

"I'm 5'5 thank you very much. By the way, no one in my family really cares about hockey so you should be in the clear."

"I've given up on being in the clear, someone always recognizes me." As Tyler speaks I feel kind of bad for him, it must suck to be constantly stared at in public.

We eventually make it to the venue an old horse farm turned wedding venue with a large red barn for a reception hall and a pasture full of green grass with just a wooden arbor for the bride and groom to stand under. Tyler parks the Range Rover in a gravel lot off to the side and I unclip my seatbelt, "Ready for the madness?" I ask and Tyler shrugs his shoulders.

"Too late to turn back now, let's go."

We both hop out of the vehicle and head for the rows of chairs in the green grass. I pull out my phone and dial my mother's number as we walk, she tells me what row they're in and I toss the iPhone back into the small clutch I had brought. As we approach I wonder how I should sign the guest book, just Adleigh or Adleigh & Tyler. I go with the latter, after all he is a guest too.

Tyler and I weave our way through the rows of people as I look for my mother's head of black hair, we find them with two empty chairs saved beside them. I take a deep breath and call out for my parents, as they turn to follow the sound of my voice my father smiles and I can see my mom's brown eyes analyzing Tyler from head to toe.

"Hi mama, dad." I greet them and Tyler settles in beside me.

"Hello sweetheart you look beautiful as always," my mom compliments and I reach over grabbing Tyler's arm.

"Thank you, Mom this is my friend Tyler; Daddy, met him this morning."

"It's very nice to meet you Tyler, I'm Shayla. My husband neglected to tell me Adleigh's guest was actually a date and not just Hannah." She extends her hand to Tyler using her court voice to speak with him.

Tyler shakes my mom's hand and my fathers with that perfect smile on his lips, "Nice to meet you too, Shayla. Good to see you again, Ben."

We take our seats I sit beside my mom while Tyler is on my left awaiting the bride to walk down the aisle. As we wait my mom leans over and whispers in my ear, "He's cute, sweetie. Are you sure he's just your friend?"

"Yes, mom. For now he's just my friend."

"For now?" She counters and I look over at Tyler from the corner of my eye.

"Yeah, for now. We just met, I'm still figuring out who he is right now." That answer is enough for my mom as she turns back to her husband striking up a conversation about seeing her relatives. Looking back over at Tyler I see he's scrolling on his phone, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat he apparently get's bored easily.

"Bored already, Seguin?" I ask nudging his arm and he looks over at me smirk on his lips.

"No, just had a lot of notifications. Jamie just sent me like 15 Snaps of Jason and Jordie beings stupid."

"Imagine that, they’re probably having more fun than us right now." Tyler pulls up the app again and flips the camera around to the front, "How do we feel about this wedding, Ads?" We both make terrible faces, my eyes crossed lips puckered like a fish, Ty snaps the picture and off it goes to God knows who.

"We should get your mom to take a good picture of us, we clean up nicely." He adds and I agree, we do look pretty good.

"Yeah, we should at the reception. The groomsmen are starting to come in," Tyler and I watch as the front fills with men in grey suits and girls in maroon dresses, the bridal march comes through hidden speakers and my cousin, Sam who's a good 6 years older than me strides down the aisle in a poofy lace ball gown. My mother's cousin, Greg gives away his daughter and the ceremony begins. It's short and sweet unlike most of the Catholic affairs we usually attend, the new couple is announced and we're all free to go up to the barn for the reception.

Outside the red barn I have my mom take Tyler and I's picture, his arm is draped softly around my waist not too low and in typical girl fashion I place my hand on the fabric covering his washboard of a stomach. The back drop makes for a beautiful picture, and I wonder what I'm supposed to do with it. Can I post pictures with Tyler? Or will all hell break loose? During cocktail hour my father gives away Tyler's profession to my mom, who dives into a series of questions about hockey itself and where Tyler grew up. Which was also a learning experience for me. When the bride and groom enter her interrogation stops and I can see Tyler down the rest of his drink.

"Sorry," I mouth in his direction to which he just smiles throwing his arm over the back of my chair. Food arrives at our table and everyone digs in remaining quiet as music plays quietly in the background. When the plates are cleared away Sam and her new husband Kyle take the dance floor, swaying to the melody of Ed Sheeran's 'Tenerife Sea'. The song is beautiful, as is the couple in front of me I can tell they're really in love. As their song winds down our table is approached by my mom's brother and his family, with his job in the Air Force I didn’t even know they were coming so it's a absolute surprise.

Standing up quickly my uncle Steve wraps his arms around me kissing my cheek as I jump into his awaiting arms, "How's my favorite niece?" He jokes, as I'm his only niece.

"Wonderful now that I get to see my favorite uncle!" He smiles and pecks my forehead before he makes his way over to hug his sister and shakes my dad's hand all the while side eyeing Tyler.

I move down the line kissing the cheek of my Aunt Carrie and hugging my cousin Ally who's definitely staring at Tyler and making no attempt to hide it, she doesn't say anything about him but I can't say the same for her older brother. As the tall red head goes in for a hug his immediate question is "Is that Tyler Seguin?!" I nod a stay close to him so Tyler doesn’t hear me.

"Yeah, we're not dating so don't even ask." My cousin Ross is older than me by 6 months and he's always had the big brother 'protector' claim over me so I know that's exactly what he's thinking. He gives me a look like "Yeah, you're lying" but doesn't call me out on it.

Uncle Steve comes back to me looking through me and right at Tyler, I place my hand on Tyler's shoulder and nod at him, "Ty this is my uncle, Captain Steve Harrison, he's a pilot in the Air Force."

Tyler rises from his chair to shake the man's hand, he does the same to Ross and gives my aunt and Ally smiles that I can tell made Ally's knees weak.

"Nice to meet you sir, I'm Tyler, uhh Seguin Tyler Seguin." I want to laugh hearing Tyler call him sir but I hold it in, I know he's Canadian and probably not sure what to say to a member of the US military.

"You too, Son. Ross and I are big fan's of your team." I give Ross a strange look, having no clue that he even watched hockey! He grew up playing football, even played at the Air Force Academy so I guess I never thought ice hockey would be on his radar.

The Harrison's stick around for a bit before moving on to more of our relatives, I say my goodbyes knowing I won't see them all again until Christmas. When they're gone my mom and dad leave the table too to talk with the bride's parents leaving Tyler and I alone. "Think my family is crazy yet?" I ask.

"I've seen worse, but your uncle is a little intimidating."

"Well, that is his job. Are you ready to go? We can totally leave if you want." Tyler looks over at the dance floor as I wait for his answer.

"Nope, not until you dance with me." I flick a curl off my shoulder and look at him trying to see if he's being serious.

"Seriously?" he nods and I shake my head. "Fine."

Tyler stands up and holds his hand out for me, I place my hand inside his as he pulls me out of the chair leading me out to the wooden floor. As we're weaving through the crowd of partygoers the song changes from Beyonce's 'Crazy in Love' to a slow beat, as it goes on I realize what song it is.

"You have got to be kidding me," I mumble as the song begins and Tyler stops as couples fill the floor. I wrap my arms around his shoulders lacing my fingers at the base of his neck as his arms snake tightly around my waist.

"What? You don't like this song? You love country music."

"No, I love this song. Or I did, it's kind of hard to listen to now." The words of Tim McGraw and Faith Hill's 'It's Your Love' floods the speakers and I think back to all the times I had listened to this song and only thought of Noah. It wasn't "our song" by any means it was just the song I always thought we'd dance to at our wedding, or I should say it was the song I had envisioned dancing to with my future husband and for the longest time I thought he would be Noah.

"Don't think about him, just be here, with me." Tyler's voice is soft and caring, I purse my pale pink painted lips and look up at Tyler his brown eyes are staring deep into my soul. I don't say anything back to him, I just nod and let him hold me moving us back and forth to the beat of song. When the music stops and Tyler let's me go, I exhale deeply cleansing myself of the thoughts I had during the dance.

We find my parents and tell them that we're leaving, they don't seem fazed as they're talking with some of their friends anyway. My mom makes me promise to call her tomorrow and I know it's so that she can find out more about Tyler. As we walk to the car I feel like the whole night went well and ended quickly considering it was only nearing 9:30, the lights flash on Tyler's car and I hop into the passenger's seat. Tyler starts the Rover and looks over at me, "That wasn't so bad, Ads."

"Ehhh," I joke and he scowls, "Okay, no it was fine. It was kind of fun actually."

"So it's only 9:30, any other plans?" I shake my head no. "Jamie and some of the guys are at The Wheel, do you wanna go?"

"Sure, but we might be a little overdressed for The Wheel." Tyler starts driving to the bar as I look at the picture my mom took earlier, "Do you want that picture out? Like is it cool if I post it on Insta?"

"Go ahead, I'll just repost it from you."

"You were going to post it? Won't that look weird?" He parks the SUV and slides out of his suit jacked tossing it in the back seat, "Yeah, I'm going to post it. Right now actually." Tyler pulls out his phone as we sit in the parking lot both of us typing away on our iPhones. I post my version of the photo with the caption, "Sometimes I don't wear Cowboy's blue, it happens just about as often as he doesn't wear Victory Green." Before checking in with Hannah and letting my mom know we made it back into the city.

Tyler tosses his phone in the cup holder, the sound grabbing my attention, "Tie or no tie?"

"Take it off."

"Wow, at least take me to dinner first Ads."

"Haha, very funny. I need to drink so hurry up." Tyler slips the blue silk free from his neck throwing it in the back and climbs out of the car rolling his sleeves up as he walks into the bar. He weaves through the crowd finding his friends with ease, once again I'm the only girl.

"Hey man, oh and Ads." Jamie greets us and I wave sliding into the big booth, apparently he didn't tell them he was bringing me along.

"Where'd you two come from you're all dressed up" Jason asks pointing to our attire that's far too dressy for this bar.

"A wedding." I state flatly placing my phone on the table.

"Seriously? You went to a wedding together? Adleigh I was rooting for you!" Jamie laughs and Tyler's eyes glare over towards his captain.

"Have a little faith, Jame I just needed a fill in I'm still resisting." I wink over at Tyler as he crosses his arms over his chest.

"Oh, come on Ads you know you wanted me to come with you." I roll my eyes and take a sip of the drink that's been placed in front of me.

"If I do recall you're the one that volunteered, Ty." There's a chorus of 'oohs' from the peanut gallery of hockey players surrounding me and I know I've won the battle.

"You sure you two aren't dating? You sound like an old married couple." Jordie chirps and Tyler flips him off, "Screw you, we're friends and it was fun, Ads family is cool."

"Wait, did you just call me cool? I feel so honored." I joke and Tyler sticks his tongue out at me from across the table.

"I said your family, not you. You're a weirdo."

"Takes one to know one, Ty." Feeling defeated he just shakes his head before pouring himself a glass of beer from the pitcher in the middle of the table. As Tyler and the other guys dive into a conversation about this week's games I zone out flipping through my social media accounts. I stumble upon Tyler's post on Instagram, it’s the same picture but the caption is very different, "beautiful wedding, beautiful girl. Thanks for dragging me along, Adi." I smile down at my phone until it vibrates with a new message, (Ally Harrison)

Ally: so you & 91?
Adi: nope.. Just friends
Ally: friends don’t go to estranged family member's weddings Ads! He's so into you, I mean have you seen his Insta!!
Adi: he volunteered.. And we just met & yes.. My follow requests have now exploded :/
Ally: are you still with him?
Adi: yeah, we're at the wheel.
Ally: and is he looking at you?

I peer up from my phone and catch Tyler side eying me from across the table looking at me instead of looking at Jason who's telling yet another story. I don’t say anything to him but I go back to my conversation with my older cousin who is more like a sister to me.

Adi: yes.. Doesn’t mean anything, Al.
Ally: you like him but you're afraid. I know you!
Adi: shush.
Ally: admit he's hot as hell.
Adi: agreed.
Ally: you're evil! You're sooo making him work for it aren't you?
Adi: no comment.
Ally: God I love you, see you soon.
Adi: ILY2

Placing my phone back on the table facedown I look across at Tyler who is now on his phone, is that supposed to make me jealous? But in his case he probably is talking to another girl I bet 2/3 of his contacts are of the female gender. That shouldn’t bother me though, he's not my boyfriend but deep in my stomach I feel a little green monster brewing. It's down to just Jason and Jamie now Jordie left to hang out with his girlfriend so I slide out of the booth and excuse myself to the restroom.

By some sort of miracle the line isn't 6 miles long and I get in and out much faster than I expected. On my way through the crowd I hear one girl say to another, "There she is! That's Seguin's girlfriend, I told you he had one! I saw them at a bar like last week!" I want to turn around and correct her but I don't, who cares what people think? At least they weren't talking shit about me I know a lot of the Cowboy's WAGs get a lot of grief and I'd like to avoid those issues.

Approaching the table I see the 3 guys chatting away but the closer I get the less their mouths are moving and I can tell they were talking about me. I twist my lips as I sit back down and see that the bill has been paid already so they must be ready to go. Tyler runs a hand through his hair and nods towards the door, "Are you ready? We've been spotted."

"Yeah, I am. I heard some girls talking about ya'll by the bathroom."

"Bunnies on the prowl," Jason states and they all groan.

"Thanks for the beer? Whoever paid.." I say standing up and straightening out my dress as Tyler says goodbyes to his teammates. The two of us weave our way out of the building making it to the Range Rover only getting stopped once for a few autographs. Tyler unlocks the car and I climb into the seat pulling the seatbelt across my body as the engine roars to life, Tyler remains silent as he pulls out of the parking lot towards my apartment.

"Are you okay?" I ask across the console noticing a change in Tyler's mood. He stops at a red light and looks over at me one hand on the wheel the other rubbing the beard on his perfect face.

"I don't know, you tell me."

"What is that supposed to mean? How am I supposed to know how you're doing."

"How am I doing, Adleigh? Am I making any progress here? Or are you really just draggin' me along." I am so not prepared for this conversation that I just stare at him blankly my lips parted with no words coming out.

"Ty, I- we, where is this coming from? You just got mad at Jordie for not believing we're just friends." I'm stuttering and just trying to make sense of all this bi-polar bullshit.

"I don't wanna be just your friend Adleigh, I like you. A lot. Do you not see that? Holy shit I just went to a wedding with you and met your family, I am so into you and you're just blank I can't even tell if you like me or if you seriously just want to be my friend."

"Tyler, I…" I cover my face with my hands, hold it together Adleigh! "I do like you, you're way different than I thought you were but, I'm just not ready."

"Not ready for what, exactly?" Tyler begins to drive again and I know this conversation will last much longer than the 10 minute trek to my place.

"I'm not ready to let someone else into my life yet, I just built myself back up. You can do way better than a basket case with red hair, Tyler."

"You're not a basket case, Ads you're beautiful, and smart and you don't care who I am and I like almost everything about you except for your smart ass comments. But, I get it, I understand that what Noah did to you caused you a lot of trouble I just need a little bit of hope that you are letting me in."

"It may not seem like it to you, but you've made it a lot further than other guys. I don't just let people meet my family or tell them about Noah, I really do trust you Tyler." We're parked outside my building now sitting like two teenagers discussing our futures under the nights sky. I'm spilling out things I didn't know I felt and Tyler's soaking it all in, we're moving incredibly slow but something is definitely building here.

"So where does this leave us?" He asks and I shrug my shoulders the fabric of my short tan dress rising and falling with my movements.

"This is such an odd situation, I like you Tyler and for some odd reason you like me, but I am scared to death of getting hurt again, especially by you." My heart can't take being crumbled by another athlete.

"Okay." That’s all you've got is okay? Come on Seguin.

"Okay?" I counter and he undoes his seatbelt moving closer leaning across the console. One of Tyler's hands comes up to my face thumbs stroking my cheek and I can feel my heart racing from his touch as I attempt to swallow my nerves in one big gulp. "I like you a lot, Adleigh and I'm not giving up on you. I have so much more left to show you, if you'll let me."

I don’t know what he wants to show me but right now staring into those eyes I'd just about let him show me anything but I snap back out of the trance he's put me in, regaining my composure and putting my hardass hat back on. Placing my own hand on top of his I remove his hold on my cheek, "You've gotta earn it, Ty."

Releasing my seatbelt I lean over pressing my lips to his cheek, "I'll see you later." I'm out the door before he can get out another word disappearing into the dark my head spinning and hoping Hannah is ready to deal with a classic Adleigh freak-out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so this chapter is almost ridiculously long but it had to happen we needed some closeness with these two! Ty needed to "meet the parents" and well what's a chapter without some Stars shenanigans? (Have I mentioned Demers is my spirit animal? I love that man.) Did we need the little fight at the end? Maybe not but we all know Adleigh takes no ones crap not even Tyler's. ;) Is all well in paradise or did they just open one large can of worms? I guess we shall see!

PS. character list is updated so you can see her parents, Noah, and Asher!