Status: active.

Perfect.

Prologue

I was stupid. I was that girl who was cheated on once and then actually believed a boy when he said it hadn’t meant anything, or that it wouldn’t happen again. I was that girl who agreed to give him chance after chance after chance because I believed that I could change him. I believed him when he told me he loved me. And I broke my own heart, loving him.

It was a stupid idea for me to even get involved with Harry. Especially while I was the most vulnerable, I’d ever been. Sure I could pass it off that I was fine, and at first it really had seemed like a good idea. Why wouldn't it, though? I mean having a ‘relationship’ without actually having to put forth the work, especially when you didn’t feel like it sounded great. Or at least it sounded great at the time, so when I’d just gotten out of a six-year relationship and didn’t feel like being in another one right away, yet still might want a companion every now and again. But it was stupid.

Never in my life have I been that girl who is just fine with random hook ups. Never have I been into casual dating. I’ve always been the girl who wants the relationship, the commitment, the future. And had Harry and I been in different circumstances at the start of our ‘fling’ I probably would’ve wanted that with him right away too.

That’s not how it worked, though.

I for once wanted to test the waters, I wanted all Harry had to offer, but without the strings, I didn’t want to feel tied to one single person. I wanted to just live, and without a care in the world.

Harry wanted the same things.

Or so we believed.
♠ ♠ ♠
what another Harry Styles story! Hope you guys enjoy! More to come soon! :)

Recommend, subscribe, comment!

With love
-Kendra!