Status: First time writing Larry

Hot Chocolate

001

Snow blanket the pavement, people walked through the street in layers, jackets held tightly around their faces, kids racing around kicking up the snow and sleet laughing happily while parents grumbled due to the bitter cold wind that was lashing their hair around. Harry smiled as he watched people walk passed his house. The brown haired male was safely in his home, warm and enjoying the festive season with a DVD in the player waiting to be played.
Harry was just waiting on one thing.

His boyfriend.

“Lou, how is it going in there? Do you need help reaching the cups?” he teased playfully.
“Shut it smart arse! I am coming,” came the sassy reply causing the curly haired male to chuckle to himself. There was banging in the kitchen the odd cuss and then Louis appeared in the doorway to mugs of steaming hot chocolate in his hands.

“You a’right?”

“Yes I am fine…”

“Well there seemed to be a lot of banging in the kitchen and if I wasn’t mistaken a few curses too.”

“Well haven’t you got ears like a fox,” the shorter male stated as he walked over and handed the larger cup to his partner. Harry took the cup his large hands engulfing the object so that all could be seen were a few slivers of colour.

Louis sat down next to the male tucking his legs up underneath him and resting his head on Harry’s shoulder. “Right let’s get this movie started, you’re in control of the remote.”
Smiling Harry hit play and instantly the movie began to play.

The curly haired male wrapped one of his arms around Louis shoulder pulling him closer as the two snuggled together. Happy and content just by being next to each other.
The two sat in silence sipping at their hot chocolates and watching as the Grinch stole everything from the people of Whoville. Harry was startled when Louis moved wrapping his blanket further around himself as he lay down so his head was on his partners lap. Harry smiled down at the light eyed male as he reached out his hands and began to run his fingers through Louis hair. The curly haired male knew how much his partner loved it when his hair was played with or if someone massaged his head.

A groan of satisfaction fell from the blue eyed males lips as Harry began gently massage his head.

“That feels nice babe,” Louis purred contentedly his eyes fluttering closed as he relished in the feeling of bliss.

“The least I could do considering you made the hot chocolate.”
“Well if this is the treatment I get for making hot chocolate I am definitely doing it more often.” Harry laughed causing Louis to turn completely so he he lay on his back and was looking up at the curly haired male.

“I love you.” Louis stated proudly a wide smile spreading across his face.
Even though Harry had heard it many times those three words still sent a warm fuzzy feeling though his body and his heart beat faster.

“I love you too Lou,” he replied just as proudly before leaning forward and pressing his lips to the males. They both smiled into the kiss content and happy.

Christmas was going to be great this year.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is, this is my first Larry fic and it is only a drabble but I thought I would give it a go.
This is the end product.
Hope you all enjoy.
Cheers Esther :)