Status: It is still developing into a fan fiction. I promise, it will get there.

End of the Day

Gone For Good

This is it. The day me and Tommy leave behind this hell hole and all of the missed opportunities stuck in the walls. I woke up for the last time in my dark bedroom. I sit up abruptly realizing just how ready I am to leave. I already packed what we need to get by last night. Mom stopped talking to me when it was announced I had custody of Tommy. Her silence is more like a gift than a curse to me. I spring out of bed and sneak down the hallway to Tommy’s room. He just lays awake silently looking around. Tommy jumps when he notices me standing in the doorway. “Will we be okay?” he asks with a frightened tone to his voice.” I don’t know how to answer. I quickly make up an indirect answer and say, “It will be hard but we’ll make it. Don’t be scared, little man. You have me and I have you. We’re all each other need.” He freezes for a second. You can tell he is trying to make sense of everything. “Let’s get up and get ready, okay?” I say understandingly. He slowly rises from his bed and I get him dressed. “Will you help me lift all these boxes with your strong muscles?” I ask. A smirk is painted on Tommy ‘s face and he shakes his head yes.
We finally load the car up but there is still one more thing to do. I need to let Tommy say goodbye, only if he wants. “I look down at Tommy, “Would you like to say goodbye to momma?” I’m not gonna lie I want him to say no. I turn around quickly to close the trunk and by the time I turn around he is already playing in the grass. His eyes so big, his smile irresistibly adorable. That’s a no I take it. I yell to Tommy to so I can load him into his seat. I click him in and then I hear a bang. Feeling startled, I look up to see my mom standing on the porch steps. She may be drunk I can’t tell. She falls on the ground sobbing. This is what I won’t miss. I plop myself into the car and drive off. She’s a waste of my time.

On the way to the apartment, the cars starts getting low on gas. I pull over to Quicky Mart .I get out to get gas but quickly discover it's not going to be that easy. I can’t get the nozzle into the pump. I mess around with it but all that resulted was dropping my card. I grab Tommy out of the car so he can stretch a bit. On my knees,I start searching around on the ground. Quickly glaring up I get a glance of a pair of sparkly boots. Starting from the boots up I start to look the tall figure up.Once I get to his face he opens his mouth revealing a thick and deep British accent. He giggles at me “Do you need help? You’ve been struggling quite a while.”, he says with a sweet sound to his voice. “Hello, I’m Harry. What’s you and your little monster’s name.” he says as he waves to Tommy. “I’m Ivy and this is Tommy, he’s my brother. It’s kinda complicated I add. With no hesitation he gets down on his knees trying to search for my card. Moments later his head pops up, making his lovely long hair wave in the wind. He holds it up with a cheeky smile on his face. “Thank you so much! You saved me, really.” Harry opens his mouth to respond but before he can say anything two men with big builds tells him it’s time to leave. People start to surround us with cameras. They all start flashing. Harry’s whisked away, just like that he’s gone. Without having any time to evaluate the situation I finally realize I can't find Tommy. I start searching frantically for Tommy in the crowd. He couldn’t have gone far! I run around screaming like a maniac looking for him. Finally, I feel a small little hand grasp my loose t-shirt. I turn around to see Tommy, unharmed. “Where were you?!” I yell. I hug him tight. “I thought I lost you, don’t ever leave me again!” I exclaim. He nods, staying silent because he knows I’m still shaken up. “Okay let’s get out of here.”, I say. We are going to our new home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooooh! What will happen with Hazz?