Deal With Devil

One

Hannah Schmidt has been living her entire life in Eußerthal, a small village located in Verbandsgemeinde Anweiler am Trifels, in the district südliche Weinstraßein 'south wine route' the southern Palatinate in the Palatinate Forest "Pfälzer Wald " the largest forest in Germany.

Her family has always been the most important thing in Hannah's life, she has always been much closed to everybody in her little family, and she would always be nice to everyone, mostly her mother. Hannah liked the idea of being a big mother's daughter, but there comes a time where things got to change. There comes a time in life where you need to take a new beginning and truly start living. Hannah has always lived in Eußerthal, she has never left it till she's got an opportunity to study outside her homes, and the place where she started her study was not that far, in Pirmasens, just few kilometers away from her home.

Hannah was always amused with the nature and her family reunion, she was cheerful, getting socialized easily with people on the very first meeting and she was naive with good looking like any other ordinary girl with her chubby body, almost curvy, or to be honest, she was pretty beautiful with the most beautiful brunette feature, a long silky brownish gold natural colored hair, a brown hazel eyes with long naturals eyelashes , a porcelain white skin, rounded cheeks that often covered by the most beautiful shades of red and cute mouth with the most brighten smile, all who knew her admitted that her smile could brighten the place wherever she was , lights up even the darkest room and warm every living being with her laugh, just like the golden summer sun.

The brunette still remembered the day when her father, Heinrich offered her the very first viola. She was only 5 years, it must be the best day of her life and also, the day where her future has been written, her dream was always to attend a big Orchestra and even lead them with her viola.

But in one day, her life changed after one single call from her aunt, telling her that her little family died in a terrific car accident, Hannah at that time was still in her second year at the conservatory, she was specialized in violin Music, and honestly that call changed her life for good.

Hannah knew by now was alone, her parents left her struggling alone in this world, all her hopes, dreams, wishes broke down and shattered into small pieces in front of her eyes, nothing left the same, and out of the blue her life turned upside down.

And what made matters even worse, was short after a horrible month, Hannah surprised by her aunt and her lawyer kicking her out from her family's house, under the pretext that the house belongs to her aunt that she was borrowing it to her parents, and it's time to get it back.

The orphan brunette had cried her heart out, she had no place to go, but at least she managed to save some pretty money from her different jobs she had gotten, next to amount of money some of her parents' friends gave her to start her own life, at first she didn't want to accept it, but after that they convinced her,

"After you manage to establish your career and organize your life, you can then give it back" Aunt Christa, her mother's best friend said.

The young violist left Eußerthal for good, didn't want to turn her head back, she only watched the landscapes from the train's window paced to vanish from her sight, she left her only home where she could breathe the pure air in between the woody hills and mountains of her beloved home of the Pfälzer Wald, she left the enchanted forests, the ruins of the castles and the small villages behind her, she deeply knew she would missed the calmness and peace which made this region such a wonderful place to live in.

After four years since her loss, four years since she's been kicked out from her beloved home where she had grown up between it walls, Hannah managed to find two good jobs in two different places, she was the viola soloist, performed every night at "Cleopatra" hotel and a viola teacher at the conservatory in Mannheim, the both jobs couldn't make that much money but at least she could survive, Hannah had never cared of tiredness because of the travels to Mannheim and came back again to Dortmund but with her redwood viola that accompanied her everywhere she went, she was at least satisfied with that situation.

After some pretty money she made, she finally decided to buy an apartment, she took a loan from the bank that added to her money she already had from four years, Hannah desperately wanted to start a new life, playing with her viola, telling her sad story through the thin strings, a story only the broken hearted could feel, her loss, her moving from her beloved home, and the man she trusted and cheated on her, even though she was always hoping to find peace for her lost soul in the living world, where all treat you by the appearance and how much money you can get.