‹ Prequel: In the End

Unbroken

Chapter 7

(A/N: Two part chapter! Are you ready?! I sure as hell am! Enjoy! Part two of this chapter will be up soon! PS: There will be some twists! Stay tuned! xx ~Tigerstar 'The Immortal Queen' Massacre~)

I awoke to a nice summery morning in LA with the sunlight bright through the windows, I turn over in bed to see the man laying beside me fast asleep. I giggle softly at Andy, his eyes are closed and his lips are curled up in a smirk. I then just lightly run my fingers through his black hair and I let my fingers trail down his tattooed neck and to his collarbones and shoulders, where I start to trace his tattoos.

I could see him start smiling a bit more but he was struggling to keep his eyes closed and I heard a soft chuckle as my nails made more of a tickling like motion over his skin that I didn't realize I had been doing and I raise a brow in wonder before I take advantage of it. I then lean in and kiss his lips softly.

I then end up with my back on the bed, causing me to let out a squeal softly and his body leaning over mine. We break away from the kiss and I look into his warm and tender loving ice blue eyes.

"Hello, beautiful. Good morning, Faith." His deep voice is full of sleep and it causes me to lightly shiver and he chuckles at me and kisses my lips again, he pecks them sweetly and gently.

"Good morning, Moonlight," I say as I let my fingers rest on his sides. He rests his forehead against mine and he closes his eyes against me. I then shift so I'm laying on top of him and I snuggle into him. I listen to the calm beat of his heart and his breathing.

After a while, we force ourselves to get up and get the day started. I make breakfast as Andy is busy packing up for the next leg of the Homecoming Tour that I'll be going to- which is covering Mexico, Australia, and Japan which starts up in a couple of days. After Andy and Blayde are fed, I head over to the studio to do some last touches on our next record, Who You Selling For, which is coming out on the twenty-first of October.

I make breakfast as Andy is busy packing up for the next leg of the Homecoming Tour that I'll be going to- which is covering Mexico, Australia, and Japan which starts up in a couple of days. After Andy and Blayde are fed, I head over to the studio to do some last touches on our next record, Who You Selling For, which is coming out on the twenty-first of October.

I then head to the hairdresser's to get my hair dyed and done, I've decided to do something outside of my normal comfort zone of black, bright red and dark red this time around for my hair. I decided on dying my hair so it looks like a black and silver. The top of my hair is completely black then it kind of fades to a grayish color in the middle and the rest of my hair is silver.

With my new hair in tow, I then take the drive home. I park my car in the garage next to Andy's and I head inside. I take a breath because I know Andy just got home from rehearsals. I just hope he likes it because I really love my new hair.

I walk in and all I see is Andy's frame, he's watching Blayde play. He's shirtless and wearing a pair of his flannels and I can smell his soap so he had just showered, he must've gotten sweaty while doing rehearsals. I then see Andy's form turn towards me and when he does, he had to do a double-take at the sight at my hair, I then just start giggling at the look on his face.

"L-Lacey?" Andy says and I keep giggling as I stand there with my arms crossed as he looks me up and down to make sure that it's me standing there.

"Who were you expecting, Andy?" I say with an amused tone to my voice.

"Your hair. Whoa," Andy walks closer to me and he lightly runs his fingers through the black and silver and I take that moment to wrap my arms around his neck.

"What? You don't like it, Moonlight?" I ask and Andy chuckles at me before placing a light but tender kiss onto my forehead.

"No, no. Faith, I love it. I really do," Andy murmurs when our eyes meet again as his hand cups my cheek and his thumb caresses my jawline. "It just surprised me, that's all. But now that I've had a good look at it, it's beautiful. It really is. It really does bring out the shards of silver in your gorgeous gray eyes."

"Thank you, Light," I say as I blush and Andy kisses my cheek softly. "I wanted to do something that's out of my comfort zone of just black and dark red or light red."

"Well, I really think it looks wonderful on you, baby," Andy told me. "You should dye your hair silver more often."

I grin and after his words make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, I lean in and kiss him. He smiles in that kiss as he holds me to him, his hands sliding towards my hips. We pull apart and I smile at him again and he and I go curl up on the couch and we keep a close eye on Blayde.

The next morning, I wake up to an empty bed. I sit up and look around in confusion before checking my phone and I see that Andy had left me a text, telling me that he's off to get his hair done as well. I sigh and I settle back to sleep because it's early.

About an hour later, I wake up again and I see Andy, who's laying curled up beside me in bed and is laying on his side, his warm but loving ice blue eyes looking at me. I then notice that his hair is no longer black anymore, it's a light dirty blonde, it's so light that it's almost white. My eyes widen as I sit up, and it took me a moment to sink in that this pale blonde haired man was, in fact, my husband.

"Moonlight?" I say, in question as I raise my brow at him and his new hair as his lips turn into a smirk at me.

Andy chuckles and he pulls me close to his body and I can smell his cologne, soap, and his usual cigarette smell.

"Yeah, it's still me," Andy says, as he looks at me. "Do you like it? I wanted to be different like you did."

I take that moment as I rest on his chest to lightly run my fingers through his now blonde locks and he made a soft noise in his throat. It took me a few moments to process this new change for Andy. It surprised me as my hair surprised him.

"Do you want me to be honest with you?" I ask. Andy's arms tighten around me and he rests his chin on my head.

"Of course, I do," Andy whispers. "I value your honesty, sweetheart."

"As much as I like your blonde hair, Andy, I prefer your black hair more," I say after taking a breath. "When you have your black hair, it always brings me back to when we first met and when we fell in love with each other."

Andy became silent for a moment and after a while, he flipped me so my back was to the bed and he leaned over me, our eyes meeting each other. He gently cups my face with his hands and rests his forehead against me.

"Lacey, I'm still the same man that you fell in love with all those years ago." Andy murmurs. "Nothing has ever changed when it comes to us, our relationship, and how we feel about each other. I'll always be your Moonlight. You'll always be my Faith and that's how it's been and always will be. So, why don't we just break the rules and just have fun with this? I mean, you dyed your hair black and silver, for crying out loud."

I look at his face and I just giggle before resting my hands over his, making him smile and squeezing them gently.

"I guess you're right," I say. "I overreacted about this. I'm sorry, Light."

"It's okay, honey," Andy says, as he leans and tenderly kisses my lips. "I still love you, Faith, regardless."

"Good, because there isn't anyone who could love me more than you could," I whisper and he kisses me again. "So, why did you go with blonde again?"

"It's a tribute," Andy begins as he rests with me in his arms. "To Billy Idol. To try and encourage people to get him inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame."

I smile because only he could do those kinds of things and also because I admire his big heart.

Mexico was exhausting, but when we arrived in Monterrey, it made it all worth it. The city is absolutely beautiful and breathtaking, what I wore was simple on the way over here, my white muscle tank top with a grey cross that has 'Faith' on it that Andy had found for me while he was touring with Black Veil one time and a pair of black shorts, I wore a pair of black boots that had a block heel and that are platform.

Once we get settled in our hotel room, we then go over to the venue where Andy's tour crew is getting everything set up for the show on the sixteenth of August, which is tomorrow. As I look out over the stage, I just couldn't help but feel happy and proud of my husband.

And I know he's happy to be touring again and that I get to be a part of this, which is rare for me because of we both tour. Right after I release Who You Selling For with my band in October, I'll be hitting the road.

So, it's just wonderful to sit back and just enjoy some time to be with my husband and my daughter. I then feel a pair of loving arms around me and I look over my shoulder to see that Andy has rested his chin against it. I then give him a soft smile before he pecks my temple.

"What's on your mind, beautiful?" He whispers in my ear and I shiver, leaning more into his chest as his arms hold me to him. He smiles against the skin of my neck and places soft kisses on my sweet spots on my neck.

"I'm just glad to be here, that's all. Out of all the places I've been with my band," I begin. "I've never been to Mexico, Australia or Japan."

"Really? You've never been here?" Andy says and I shake my head against him. "Well, maybe we can try to fit in some sightseeing today before the show tomorrow."

I turn around and I meet his ever so passionate and loving ice blue gaze and I kiss him on the cheek because he's just so sweet. After we left the venue, Andy, Blayde and I went to check out some of the historical landmarks in Monterrey and we grabbed lunch. We then headed back to our hotel room, where we spent the night.

The next day, I shower and I brush my hair out and tease it before putting on my usual black eyeshadow and red lip combo, I wear a black and white striped crop top and a pair of black faux leather pants. My Faith necklace is on my neck, I wear gold cross earrings, a gold cross ring and a gold crescent moon ring and a pair of black platform booties. I smile at myself in the mirror before I walk out of the bathroom.

I then decide to look out the window at the wonderful view of the city. This just doesn't seem real to me but it is, I'm here in Mexico with my husband and I know nothing is going to stop us from enjoying this tour cycle. I then hear a camera clicking sound and it takes me away from my thoughts as I turn to look over my shoulder. I see Andy sitting on the bed, taking my picture.

"What are you doing, Light?" I say as I look at him. Andy then gives me a tender smile before he walks up and slips his arms around my waist after getting the right picture to share on his twitter and Instagram. I close my eyes as I feel him nuzzle into my neck while I lean into him.

"Just sharing your fucking beauty with the world because I know that the world thinks you're beautiful, as do I." Andy murmurs, placing a trail of kisses on my collarbone. I melt and then turn in his arms and I smile at him before kissing him. His arms hold me tighter to him and he starts to smile in the kiss. We then pull apart and he leans and places a kiss on my forehead.

"Moonlight?" I say, a moment later while we're just simply holding each other.

"Hmm? Yeah, sweetheart?" Andy says, as he nuzzles into me again and his arms tighten around my waist.

"Do you have any regrets about our relationship?" I ask and Andy's eyes widen and he raises his brow at me in wonder.

"What brought this on, Faith?" He says, as he holds me closer to his chest and runs his fingers through my hair.

"Just answer the question, Light," I ask, as my fingers tangle in his hair as our eyes meet each other.

His eyes close as he tilts his head so it leans more into my touch and he takes a breath before his ice blue eyes meet mine again.

"I don't have a single regret about you and me," Andy begins as he takes my hands in his and he swings them, making me giggle. "You've always been different than the other people I've been with. You were a victim that came from such neglect and a survivor because you chose to finally stand up and fight for yourself and leave the past behind. When I first saw you all those years ago, I knew that I had to help you and save you. I wanted to be that person that you could tell all of your deepest darkest secrets to. I wanted you to know that they wouldn't change how I feel about you and they didn't, they only made me love you more than I have ever loved anybody else before in my entire life. I also knew that I had to help you heal from the scars of abuse and see that there is a life outside of that and that true love isn't what you were led to believe. So, to answer your question, no. I will never ever have a single regret about the subject of us or our relationship and I will never ever regret meeting, saving or falling head over fucking heels in love with you, Lacey. You make me a better man every single day that I'm with you or around you."

I just melt in his arms and I lean up to kiss him softly for a moment, his hand rubs my back lovingly as we kiss and he gently drags his lips against my forehead and temple.

"I don't regret anything about us either," I say, as I wrap my arms around his neck and lightly run my fingers through the blonde locks. "You're right. You became that person that I could tell all of my darkest secrets to, the times of when Blaze used to abuse me and all of the other nasty stories of what he would do to me and you stayed right here, by my side as you are right now and you never budged or walked away because it was too much. That's all I ever wanted since I left Blaze behind, was someone to confide in and accept me for who I am. You did that for me."

"That's because you're the only girl in the entire fucking world who was able to steal my heart," Andy murmurs, kissing me again softly. "You're the only girl who's heart I will always keep close and protect with my life."

"Stop being too good to me, Light," I say, pouting as I recover from that heart melting statement.

"Maybe if you stop being so beautiful and being the perfect girl in the entire world, I will," Andy says as he lightly presses a kiss on the bridge of my nose. "Even then, I won't ever fucking quit when it comes to loving you in the very special way that I do or making you happy."

"I love you so much, my Moonlight," I say in a soft but small voice. Andy smiles brightly before kissing my temple.

"I love you more, my beautiful Faith. Always and forever." Andy whispers against my hair as he rests his chin on my head before he let me go so we can get ready to head to the venue. I then repost the photo that Andy had shared on his twitter of me and I post it on my Instagram.

thelaceyblackburn: Hello, Monterrey! So wonderful to be here to support my Moonlight andyblack on his last leg of the Homecoming Tour! Can't wait to watch him kill it tonight with all of you! Also, credit to my ever so wonderful Light for snapping this shot of me earlier. I swear you have such great photo skills, babe!

I then smile as the comments flood in as we head to the venue so Andy can rehearse and get ready for the show. Blayde and I hang back in the back lounge as Andy's getting ready.

When it gets around to showtime, Andy has me & Blayde sit in a chair at side stage and we have a wonderful view of the stage and him as well. As Andy's singing to the crowd, I end up taking a photo and putting it up on my Instagram too.

"Do you guys want me to get Lacey to come out?" I then pop my head up when I'm watching Blayde and I hear the crowd chant my name.

Andy beckons me to come onstage with him. Sure, it's sweet for the fans to want and see me, but I can't help but feel hesitant about it. It's Andy's show, I should just let him play. I'm here to just support him.

"Faith?" I then look up at him and Andy chuckles as I jump and notice him standing in front of me. "Come on, they want to see you."

"Are you sure? Because I don't want to waste your stage time, Light." I say and Andy just shakes his head at me before extending a hand to me.

"Honey, you have every right to be on that stage as I do," Andy murmurs, as he kisses me softly. "Please. Come out and say hi."

I then nod and take his hand and he walks a couple steps so the crowd can see me and they cheer brightly at me. I then wave at them before Andy pecks my lips and continues his set, playing Paint It Black for me.

After the show, we head back to the hotel we're staying in and we settle down for the night before we head to Mexico City the next morning. The outfit I wore for Mexico City after we get settled in is a black crop top with the word 'Sinner' on it and a pair of silver leggings. I wear my crescent moon necklace, a pair of silver cross earrings, a silver cross and a silver moon ring and my Iron Fist 'Night Walker' platform boots with the bat wings on them. My hair is up in a ponytail as well.

When it gets to be showtime, I'm standing side stage with Blayde as Andy plays his set, he beckons the crowd to chant my name and get me to come out, so I do. Andy greets me with a tender kiss before I walk up to the microphone.

"What's up, Mexico City?!" I say and the crowd cheers and Andy smiles. "I hope you guys are having a wonderful time tonight with my Light. Speaking of which, I'll leave you to it, babe."

Andy chuckles and he pecks my lips again, getting that loud reaction from the crowd. I then wave and blow a few kisses to the crowd before I leave and walk back to my place side stage as he transitions to singing Paint It Black.

I love when he sings this song live, even though I know it's about me and our relationship, he always makes it more meaningful, it has such a deeper passion and love every time he plays it. It makes me melt inside and I find myself falling in love with him all over again.

After the show and we leave Mexico, we take a flight and arrive in Japan the next day. We have the night off before Andy plays Summer Sonic in Osaka. My outfit is simple, a wine red velvet cami top and a pair of black leather bellbottoms from Rag and Bone. I wear my 'Faith' necklace and my gold dangle cross earrings, my gold cross ring, and my crescent moon ring. I also wear my favorite Iron Fist boots, and my hair is up in a bun. We meet our translator at the airport and we then take off for our hotel, which has a lovely view of the city.

As we settle and I do some touch ups on my makeup, I feel a pair of arms around me and I smile at Andy's reflection in my portable mirror.

"So, are you up to exploring?" Andy's voice is like velvet and I almost melt, making him catch me in his arms because his voice caught me by surprise. He lets out a soft laugh and he moves so I can see him. I smile and I knot my fingers through his blonde locks, before letting them trail down his jaw and he puts his hand over mine and squeezes gently.

"Moonlight, we just got here," I say. "Exploring can wait. Plus, we'll be here for three days."

"Oh, come on, Faith," Andy says as he pouts childishly at me and I giggle at him. "Please? I know you want to."

"Fine." Andy's eyes light up like a little kid and I keep giggling at him. He then points at his pout and I lean in and kiss it softly before he just gives me a loving kiss.

"You can never get me to say no to you, can you?" I ask. Andy chuckles as he places a light kiss onto my forehead and his arms hold me to his chest for a moment.

"That's because I want to see you happy and the only way I can see you happy is if I keep making you happy, baby." Andy murmurs. "Now, grab Blayde and let's go."

With our translator in tow, Andy, Blayde and I take off and we begin exploring the city of Tokyo. The city is beautiful and it has anime, clothing, jewelry and gaming stores as far as the eye can see. We walk together, hand in hand with Blayde walking beside us. It seems nice and peaceful and such a lovely day when all of a sudden, I see two figures in black walking towards us. I try to ignore it, thinking that they're just mere fans, but there was something about them that screamed danger to me. I press closer to Andy as we walk and Andy could sense that something wasn't right.

"Honey? What is it, Faith? What's wrong?" Andy asks as I look over my shoulder. I could see them slowly moving closer to us and I started to panic inside. Who were they and what did they want with us? What's their motivation to come after us?

"L-Light, there's two people dressed in black following us," I say and Andy takes that second to stop and look over his shoulder. He then sees them and his eyes widen in shock.

"Shit. Come on, Faith. Let's go back to the hotel." I nod as he scoops Blayde up and we take the van back to the hotel.

We then head back up to our hotel room and I take that moment to let go of the breath that I was holding in my chest and I sit on the bed, pulling my knees to my chest and I start sobbing. What if I hadn't seen them? What if they actually cornered us and jumped us or even kidnapped myself or Blayde? The worst possible thoughts went through my mind and I start hyperventilating.

I then feel a hand rest on my knee in comfort and I look into Andy's worried but loving icy blue eyes, he's sitting right in front of me on the bed. He then just puts his hand out and moves it from my knee, he opens his arms out to me and offers me his loving and protective embrace.

"Shh, Faith. Come here, Lacey," I then move automatically into Andy's long arms and my head lays firmly on his chest. He lightly runs his fingers through my hair and his other hand strokes my back. "It's okay, it's okay."

"It's not okay, Light. W-What if, what if you weren't there and I got jumped or Blayde got kidnapped? W-What if- Oh, God." I sob endlessly and Andy's eyes darken with emotion. Sadness, worry, protection and anger.

"Faith, hey, calm down," Andy murmurs as his hands cup my face. "You know I wouldn't let anyone harm you or hurt you in any way. I promised you that I would always keep you safe from harm and protect you with my life. And don't ever think for one second that it will ever fucking change."

I stay silent as I try to regain my lost composure and I take a deep breath. Andy's right. He wouldn't let anything harm me because he swore to me when we first met that he would always find a way to keep me safe and protect me, no matter what the costs might be for the both of us. I then feel Andy's hand take mine and he lightly squeezes my fingers before bringing my hand up to his lips and kissing it lightly before he rubs his thumb over my knuckles. I'm here for you and I always will be. Take some time to gather your breath and thoughts even if it's only a few moments. I'm not going anywhere until I know you've calmed down and you're okay. Is what that simple gesture of tender affection is telling me.

"I'm sorry, Light," I say a few moments later and Andy looks down at me. "I'm just so scared of the worst possible thing happening if you weren't there and I was overreacting."

"Shh, sweetheart, it's okay." Andy murmurs as he lightly presses a kiss on my temple. "Don't be sorry, honey. You know I won't let them lay a finger on you. You know that."

I slowly nod and he holds me closer to him and he lifts my chin up with his thumb and lightly wipes away any tears that continue to fall. He then brushes his lips against the bridge of my nose and then tenderly kisses my lips. He kisses me with a reassurance that nothing is going to get in our way or stop us from loving each other in the special way that we do. We then pull apart from one another and I just wrap my arms around his neck, the first sign of affection from me since this all happened. Andy's hand makes gentle circles on my back and he kisses my head before resting his chin on it.

"We'll get through this," He whispers against my hair. "I promise you, I'll do whatever it takes to keep you two safe and out of harm's way."

"I love you, Moonlight," I say. Andy smiles against my hair and he holds me closer to his body as I calm down by listening to his breathing and heartbeat.

"I love you too, my beautiful Faith. Always." Andy says.

The next morning, we take the ride from Tokyo to Osaka for Andy to play Summer Sonic festival, I'm wearing a black faux leather bralette and a silver skirt, I wear my crescent moon necklace and my silver earrings with my silver cross and moon rings and my Iron Fist boots. On the way to Osaka, I couldn't help but feel a little cautious and worried because I don't know when I'd see them come back for us.

I look over at Andy and he rubs my hand with his fingers- a simple reminder that everything is okay and that nothing bad is gonna happen to me with him next to me. I then take a breath and I rest my head on his shoulder. Andy smiles and he kisses my temple and his arm proceeds to hold me closer to his side. We arrive in Osaka in a few hours and we get settled in before Blayde and I leave to see Andy play.

Even though I'm happy to be able to watch Andy's sets throughout this tour, I couldn't shake this feeling of worry that something might happen with those two people in black again who followed us. I then feel a hand on my shoulder, it makes me jump and I shrug it off, thinking it's one of them but really it was Andy. Andy moves so we're face to face and our eyes meet, his ice blue and my stormy gray. I must've not known that Andy had finished playing his set.

"Shh. It's only me, Faith. You're okay," Andy says. "I didn't mean to scare you, honey."

I nod and I avoid his eyes for a minute as I gather my breath and when I do, he pulls me into his chest. I wrap my arms around him and I hold onto him like he's going to disappear on me. He chuckles at the extra affection and places a few light kisses on my head.

"You know I won't let anything bad happen to you," His voice becomes a soft whisper and I just nod against him. He then lifts my chin up so our eyes meet each other again. "Hey. I wanna hear you say it, Faith. Nothing bad is gonna happen to you."

"Nothing bad is gonna to happen to me," I repeat in a whisper against Andy's chest and he kisses my forehead and holds me closer.

"Good. Just keep reminding yourself, baby. You know nothing is going to happen," Andy whispers. "Okay?"

"Okay," I say and he lightly presses a kiss onto my lips.

The next morning marked the second day of Summer Sonic and I had dressed up rather nicely for the occasion, I wore a black vest top with a white cross on it and a pair of silver leggings. I had my hair down and curled up and wore my usual jewelry. I was still kind of looking over my shoulder because something didn't feel right when we arrived here. I take a breath and try to will myself that nothing bad is going to happen to me or to Blayde because I know Andy will keep me safe and protect me.

As we watched Andy play his set, I still couldn't help but not shake away this feeling. As he sang onstage, I then took a peek out from behind the curtain. I saw the two black figures that looked like men in the back. The men that followed us the other day. They're here. I try to take a deep breath and focus on the set but before I could do that, I notice something gets thrown on stage.

Andy then stopped singing and went to inspect it, as he did so, I hear an explosion and all I could see is Andy as he slowly jumps back away. I gasp and cover my dropped jaw with my hand as I notice that Andy has two or three large chunks of broken glass lodged on his face and he's bleeding. I then heard screaming and watch as the security guards clear out the fans.

I then see that what exploded turns out to be a pipe bomb. Another one gets thrown at my feet and I stand there, frozen in fear and unable to move before realizing that Blayde is in danger.

Then, another explosion and I scream in agony as I shield Blayde's body from getting hurt and I feel the glass pierce my skin.

"Lacey!" I hear Andy scream my name and then it all went black.

~Andy's POV~

It had seemed like a flash that went by. I'm on stage singing for the wonderful fans in Japan who attended Summer Sonic to see me play and they're singing wonderfully with me and Lacey's here, she's standing side stage with my wonderful daughter, Blayde. As I'm singing 'Ribcage', my eyes don't leave the sight of these two guys dressed in black in the back. Because they're the same people who followed me and Lacey when we first got to Japan. I don't understand their motives and why they have their eyes on me or my wife.

My eyes move away from them and all of a sudden I see something that looks like a pipe bomb gets thrown on stage. I inspect it and it explodes. I fall back in agony, my hand covering my face and I feel shards of broken glass and I feel blood dripping down my face and pieces getting impaled in my fingerless gloves.

I see Lacey, she's horrified, her fingers covering her dropped mouth. I then notice another pipebomb gets thrown as the security guards get the fans out and they chase after the two men and it's aiming straight for Lacey. It lands right in front of her feet, she's frozen and unable to move until she then shields Blayde from getting hurt and it explodes.

"Lacey!" I say as I hear her deafening scream in agony. I didn't care about my safety, all I care about is her and Blayde's. I haul myself up onto my feet and I run side stage. I then kneel beside her and I see blood dripping from the glass stuck to her beautiful skin and I lift Lacey into my arms.

"Are you okay, angel?" I ask as Blayde stands up and she nods because the sounds only shook her up. I offer my hand to her and she stays close to me as I go to find a medic that can help Lacey and myself out.

We then arrive in our hotel room and I then sit on the couch as the medics look at me and they slowly pull the glass out of my skin. I grit my teeth because it hurts really bad.

"I-Is mommy going to be okay?" Blayde asks and I look down at her, her eyes are wide with fear and her body's shaking. I gather her close with one arm to comfort her.

"I don't know, angel. But your mother did a really brave thing, protecting you like that." I tell her. "You could've gotten seriously hurt if she hadn't shield you like she did."

I look over at Lacey's unconscious body, her black and silver hair covering her face and cuts marking her skin. She's breathing heavily as well. I watch as they delicately move along and remove all the glass from her body, clean and cover the cuts with bandages as they did to me too.

A few minutes later, I watch as Lacey's body begins to shift and her eyes slowly start to open as she starts to come to. I then see her beautiful stormy gray eyes meet mine, I immediately move so I'm right next to her and stroke her hair softly.

"Andy?" I hear her say my name and I take a deep breath in relief knowing that she's okay. I cup her cheek in my hand and I rest my forehead against hers as I breathe in her smell.

"Hi, sweetheart," I say.

"What happened?" She asks as she slowly starts to sit up and she winces at the pain in her body, she sees all the bandages on her body and she gasps.

"There was an explosion," I tell her. "Those two guys threw pipe bombs on stage. One at me and one at you and Blayde."

"Is Blayde hurt?" She asks and I shake my head at her before pressing a light kiss onto her head.

"She's okay, she's just scared." I murmur. "I'm sorry I didn't get there to you in time. I could've stopped it if I had."

"I knew something like this was going to happen," I hear her sobbing. "I just knew it. I knew somebody was going to hurt us and they did."

I then slowly and carefully gather my beautiful wife into my arms and I let her cry because I know she's scared and she just needs me to keep her safe right now. My hand strokes her hair and rubs her back and I whisper softly in her ear, reassuring her.

"I promise that this will never ever happen to you again, Faith," I whisper against her hair. "I will track down these two fuckers and I will tear them apart. Limb by fucking limb. I swear."

"It better be soon because I can't deal with this again," Lacey cries into my chest and I shush her with a kiss on her lips.

"We will get to the bottom of this." I hold her closer to my chest and she slowly starts to calm down. "I will not let anyone try to take you away from me again."

She nods against me and I tighten my arms around her and I slowly begin to sing to her, singing Paint It Black and I feel her body get less tense and she starts to fall asleep in my arms.

"Nothing will get in our way." I reassure her before I close my eyes and I sleep with her, letting my sore body and my mind rest after what has happened today.