‹ Prequel: In the End

Unbroken

Chapter 1

(Song: 'Army' by Ellie Goulding. Welcome back! This is the start of the fifth and final installment of Andy and Lacey's story. With In The End, I thought that the novel was going to be the wrap up to this series and suddenly, I realized that it wasn't going to end the way I wanted to end it. And so, here we are! I hope you guys enjoy this final ride with Andy and Lacey as I do and I wanna thank you all for all of your love and support for them. It truly means a lot. So, thanks a lot. Anyways! Enjoy! xxx -Tigerstar 'The Immortal Queen' Massacre-)

"Faith." I wake up as I feel Andy prod me awake and I look at him. He smiles, with all of his teeth, making my heart melt. "We've landed, honey." I nod and we both get up and we grab our suitcases and we get off the plane. We head out of the airport, where I'm greeted with a cold wind passing through my hair. I shiver and pull Andy's leather jacket closer to me to keep me warm. We get inside our cab and we take a drive. Andy warms up my hands by gently blowing his breath on them and kissing them, and I rest my head on his shoulder and smile, as he brings me close and he kisses my hair.

"I'm so excited, Light." I say. Andy smiles and he rests his chin on my head.

"So am I. You're gonna love it here, Faith." He murmurs. I nod, holding him to it.

The cab stops and we get out after Andy pays the driver and the sight before me makes my jaw drop. We've arrived at a beautiful two story lake house, the house has dark grey bricks on it and is rustic but has a modern vibe and it was secluded, giving us a lot of privacy. The house leads to this beautiful lake and a trail that goes around the lake. Andy looks at me and he smiles before lifting me up, making me giggle and spinning me around.

"It's so beautiful." I say, as he sets me down and I gestured back at the house. Andy smiles and he kisses my forehead and I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Isn't it?" Andy whispers, kissing my head. "We got it for a week and a half. It's all ours. Come on, baby. Let's go inside and warm up, since it's fucking cold out here." He takes my hand and we head inside the house, and immediately we take a look around. The living room has a silver couch with black pillows, a black furry rug on the hardwood floor, a fireplace and a flat screen tv and the kitchen has black marble and silver cabinets and the dining room has a dark wood table and black chairs, the upstairs has a big loft with a bed that has a light purple Gothic bedspread, black sheets and light purple and black pillows and there's a fireplace beside the bed to keep warm. The bathroom has a burgundy and black theme too.

"Where are we?" I ask. Andy chuckles and he wraps his arms around me as I stand in the kitchen and look out the window. He kisses behind my ear, making me shiver and move closer to him, my back to his chest.

"You still haven't figured it out?" Andy murmurs and I shake my head. "We're in Savannah, Georgia."

"Savannah?" I say and Andy nods.

"You've always wanted to come here, even though when we both tour here, we never get the time to explore." Andy's hands move up and down my sides. "I thought we should since we're on our second honeymoon."

I turn and wrap my arms around his neck and he smiles, holding me close to his body and his warmth. I've always wanted to see Savannah and stroll in their amazing graveyards. And now, I can do so.

"You're the best, Light." I say, kissing his cheek.

"That's what you always tell me, Faith." He chuckles and I lightly push him, laughing softly. His thumb lifts my chin up and he rests his forehead on mine. "Plus, I get to have you all to myself for a couple weeks before we both get back in the studio."

My eyes open and with my arm, I draw him closer to me. He smiles and kisses my hair softly and after a few moments of him holding me, he leads me upstairs to the bedroom and he lights a fire in the fireplace to warm us up. As I'm changing into something more comfortable, I feel Andy's hands, which are slightly cold because of the air, on my skin and I shiver against him. He chuckles and starts placing tender kisses against my neck and jawline. I close my eyes and sigh softly. His hands move up my sides as he continues his path of soft kisses on my skin. I then take advantage of it and sink into him. Andy kisses me softly and tenderly and he tightens the hold on me. He then leads me to the bed and I start to giggle as he sets me down on the bed. He continues his path of kisses, making sure he gets every inch of my skin, my scars, as he's kissing the long scar from my chest to my left side, I just sigh because I feel ashamed to have these scars and be reminded of my past with Blaze whenever I look in the mirror and I tug on his hair. Andy looks at me and he notices something isn't right.

"What's wrong, Faith?" He asks. I just shake my head at him and he moves up to me, cupping my face with his hand. "Baby, talk to me. What is it?"

"I'm still beautiful, aren't I, Light?" I say. Andy raises a brow and he sighs softly. "Regardless of my scars?"

"Lacey. Baby, you're the most beautiful woman on this planet," Andy murmurs, caressing my face with his thumb. "I told you when we first made love- your scars don't matter to me, nor do they scare me. They don't. All I see is a beautiful girl, inside and out. If they did matter, I wouldn't be here, loving you the way I do. Your imperfections mean nothing to me. In my eyes, you've always been perfect. And you always will be. Don't be afraid of your imperfections, love."

I smile softly at his words and I feel my heart melt and I bring him to me and I kiss him. He accepts the kiss and when he pulls away, he kisses my hair.

"Don't linger in the past, sweetheart. Focus on the now- with me." Andy says, his voice is soft while he's nuzzling into my neck for a moment.

"I love you," I murmur. Andy kisses me softly.

"I love you too, honey. And I always will." Andy kisses my forehead and we continue on and I feel more happy and confident than I was earlier and we spend the next few hours together, wrapped up in one another.

We then cuddle up, catching our breath, my head on his chest and his arms around me, holding me close as I listen to his breathing and heartbeat. The warmth from his skin and the fireplace and the blankets makes me smile. I then look up at him and he kisses my temple.

"You drive me insane," I say, laughing softly. Andy chuckles and he strokes my hair softly with his fingertips. His other hand moves up and down my back, stroking the scars there before resting against my hip.

"I could say the same about you, honey." Andy whispers and I rest my hands behind his neck and rest my head on him again. "So, tomorrow, it's gonna be a bit warmer than it has been today. So I was thinking, you and I can go explore the city then. Sound good?"

"Sounds great, Moonlight." I murmur, pecking his lips. "I love you."

"I love you too, my love." Andy whispers. He then begins to softly sing to me and I close my eyes and rest against him and fall asleep.

The next morning, I wake up in the arms of my man. I look up at Andy's sleeping form and smile before pecking him on the cheek and then getting out of bed. I shivered as my skin's exposed to the cold air and I walk over to my bags and Andy's. I reach and pull on a black velvet long sleeved crop top and a pair of dark red skinny jeans. I put my hair up in a braid and I head down to the kitchen. I walk over to the pantry and debate on what to make Andy for breakfast. I then smile as I see a box of Pumpkin Spiced pancake mix and I grab it. I then grab the rest of the ingredients and a black bowl. I turn on the griddle and I begin to start mixing in the pancake batter. As I'm flipping the pancakes, I feel warm, loving arms wrap themselves around me. I smile as I lean against Andy's chest and I feel droplets of water from his hair fall down onto my top, because he's just taken a shower. He kisses my temple.

"Good morning, sweetheart." Andy says, his hands resting on my shoulders and back.

"Good morning, Light." I say as I put pancakes on the plate for him and I smile as I turn to face him- he's wearing a Bengals long sleeve sweater and a pair of jeans and boots. We then head into the living room after I turn the griddle off and we sit on the couch and watch TV together and cuddle and eat.

After breakfast, we head into the garage and inside was a silver, four door Maserati and I slip on one of Andy's leather jackets and we head out to the city and as Andy's driving, I take his hand in mine and I squeeze it, and he gives me a cute smile. After parking the car, Andy and I walked, hand in hand, exploring the city. We then stopped in Forsythe Park, where we eat lunch from a place called Goose Feathers. I walk up to the fountain and I rest against the gate that wraps around it as a light breeze blows through my hair. I take a breath because it's just really peaceful here. I take a few photos and I put them in a collage and I put them on Instagram, with a photo of me and Andy, our hands resting together on the rail of the small gate around the fountain.

thelaceyblackburn: There's nothing more perfect then being in The City Of The South with my love @andybvb and exploring Savannah's beautiful landmarks and haunted locations. #HoneymoonPartDeux

I smile as the comments start coming in and Andy kisses my forehead and I rest my head on his shoulder and he wraps his arm around my waist.

"So, dinner and a ghost tour later?" Andy murmurs, against my hair. I nod and I peck his lips. Right now, it's just too peaceful to go anywhere. We spend a few hours in the park and when it gets close to sunset, we head to dinner and we take a ghost tour and we see all of the Haunted locations around town. We then head back to the lake house and we head to sleep, exhausted from the day.

The following morning, I wake up to hearing coughing episodes and I then sigh as I open my eyes and lay on my back. Andy's sick again. I thought. I get up and follow the sounds and I see Andy downstairs on the couch, coughing loudly. His nose is red and stuffed up and he's aching and shivering. Poor Light. I then walk up to him and he just looks at me.

"I'm sorry, Faith." He says, his voice hoarse and dry. "I didn't mean to wake you up."

"Light, it's okay." I say, as I place my hand on his forehead and instantly pull it away because it's so hot to the touch. "Let me take care of you."

Andy nods as I run up to the bathroom and grab a thermometer, I turn it on and I head back downstairs. I hand it to Andy as I head into the kitchen to make him soup and grab orange juice out of the fridge. I then read the thermometer and it's at 102. Definite fever. I then set down the glass of orange juice beside him and he just whimpers and buries himself into the pillow on the couch. I then grab the blanket that's laying on the couch and I put it on him and then light a fire in the fireplace. I then kneel down and I run my fingers through Andy's hair, as a sign of comfort. Andy turns over and he looks at me and I kiss his forehead. He then takes a sip of the juice and clears his throat.

"Thank you, Faith." Andy says. I nod and smile at him. "I'm sorry that this happened, honey. I know we're supposed to be having fun on this trip."

"Don't apologize, Light." I say. "Plus. It's too cold out today, babe. I'd rather be here, taking care of my sick husband then go anywhere else."

He smiles and he reaches for my hand and takes it in his, his skin slightly hot because of the fever that's passing through him. He then kisses the back of my hand and his thumb rubs over my knuckles.

"You're perfect." He says, squeezing my hand. "Thank you for understanding, sweetheart. I'll make it up to you when I feel better."

"I know you will." I reply and Andy opens his arms out to me and I move into his embrace. I give him cuddles and let him hold me because he feels better that way, whenever I'm close to him. I start to softly sing to him and he closes his eyes, relaxing his body and his hold relaxes as well. As he starts to fall asleep again, I kiss him softly and I curl into him as I turn on the Netflix and watch Sherlock on a low volume while he's resting. As I'm just starting the next episode of Season 2, I hear whimpering. I look up at the strange noises and I see Andy's shaking. I pause it and I move so my arms are around his neck.

"Moonlight." I whisper. "Andy. Wake up."

His eyes open and immediately he pulls me tightly closer to him, his body telling me that he's afraid of letting go of me. I move my fingers through his hair and I rest my forehead against his.

"It's okay," I say, my thumb caressing his cheek. "It's okay. I'm here."

He relaxes against me again once he feels reassured and he kisses my forehead softly and he runs his fingers through my hair.

"I know, baby." Andy says, taking my hand in his and he kisses my hand again. "It's just a bad dream, love. Don't worry, Faith. I'll be fine."

"What were you dreaming about that got you scared?" I ask. Andy sighs softly, his ice blue eyes meeting my eyes for a moment. He coughs and clears his throat again.

"I was dreaming about you, Faith." Andy says, resting his hand on my back and his chin on my head. "Then those fucking assholes that Blaze hired attacked you again and I couldn't do anything to stop it and I see you, lifeless because of them. I started crying and whimpering because I couldn't save you."

I then see a tear fall down his eye and I hug him to me. He sniffles, both from crying and from the illness.

"I'm not going anywhere, Moonlight." I say, resting my hands behind him. "Nobody'll hurt me. I know that. Because I have you to keep me safe and to protect me in case it happens."

Andy holds me closer and he kisses my head and I move my fingers down his arms, caressing his tattoos and he takes a soft breath at my touch.

"I know." Andy says, softly. "I just have to remember that. I love you, Faith and it's my job to keep you safe, the best I can."

"I love you too, Moonlight." I kiss his cheek and he settles back into sleep, as he holds me while I continue watching Sherlock and Andy sleeps better than he was before.

After a few days of staying at the lake house and nursing Andy, Andy recovers from the sickness that he caught and we're able to go out again. We go see the Bonaventure Cemetery, where the book 'The Garden Of Good & Evil' is based off of. Andy and I walk through, hand in hand and I'm wearing a black bralet top, a dark red leather skirt, fishnets and my Iron Fist boots and my hair's in a bun. I was looking at the map when I feel Andy pull my hand a bit, and I look up, raising a brow, questioning him and why he's so eager all of a sudden.

"Come on, Faith. I have a surprise for you." Andy says. I then follow him and in the middle of the courtyard, there's a picnic set up. My jaw drops a little and Andy chuckles.

"Light!" I say, gasping softly. "H-How'd you do all of this?"

"I told you I'd make this up to you, baby, while I was ill. I made a few arrangements." Andy tells me, smiling as he rests his hands on my shoulders. "Come on, love."

We sit on the blanket that's placed on the grass and I end up taking my boots off for a while and I stretch out while we eat a packed lunch and after, as I lay on the blanket, I watch as Andy gets my phone and he plugs it into some speakers. I eye him as my phone starts playing 'I Follow You' by Shinedown. He extends his hand to me, as if he wants me to dance with him. I giggle and I take it and he pulls me close as we start to dance, his hand in mine and his arm is around my waist.

If I could find assurance to leave you behind

I know my better half would fade

And all my doubt is a staircase for you
Opened out of this maze

The first step is the one you believe in
The second one might be profound.

I'll follow you down through the eye of the storm
Don't worry I'll keep you warm.
I'll follow you down while we're passing through space
I don't care if we fall from grace
I'll follow you down

I rest my arms around his neck as we continue stepping in motion to the song, he rests his forehead against mine and he smiles at me softly. He kisses me softly for a moment as we step.

You can have the money and the world

The angels and the pearls
Even trademark the color blue
Just like the tower we never built
In the shadow of all the guilt
When the other hand was pointed at you

Yeah the first step is the one you believe in

And the second one might be profound.

Andy takes my hand, a moment later and he pulls it up so he could spin me around, and I laugh as he does and he chuckles too.

I'll follow you down, through the eye of the storm
Don't worry I'll keep you warm.
I'll follow you down, while we're passing through space
I don't care if we fall from grace
I'll follow you down...

...to where forever lies
Without a doubt I'm on your side
There's nowhere else that I would rather be
I'm not about to compromise,
Give you up to say goodbye
I'll guide you through the deep
I'll keep you close to me!

I'll follow you down through the eye of the storm
Don't worry I'll keep you warm.
I'll follow you down while we're passing through space
I don't care if we fall from grace
I'll follow you...

If I could find assurance to leave you behind
I know my better half would fade
I'll follow you down.

As the song concludes, I look up at Andy and he kisses my head and strokes my hair gently.

"You're so beautiful and just so perfect." Andy says, his hand cupping my cheek, thumb caressing my jawline. "I'm so grateful to have you in my life. You're my everything, Faith. My heart, my religion, every single fucking thing. You're a part of my being and I know I wouldn't survive without you here. You may have scars from a past that was so dark, it consumed you and you've survived situations that almost killed you. But, that made you such a stronger girl and I know that I had something to do with that."

A tear falls down my face as I melt into him and I kiss him, deeply, passionately for a few moments. My fingers tangle in his hair as we kiss and when we pull apart, he kisses my temple.

"You're the sweetest boy in the entire world," I murmur, pecking his lips softly. "You always know what to say when to say it. You have such a beautiful way of speaking. And you are the reason I still live on this earth. I love you so much, Andy. You have no idea."

"I love you too, sweetheart." Andy whispers. "More than I could ever express to you, honey."

I kiss him again and he sets me on the blanket and I start giggling softly as his lips touch my throat and shoulders. I groan because Andy's starting to drive me crazy. And after a while, we head back to the lake house after we go to dinner and we go to the cinema. I stand in the bathroom with my top off, taking my makeup off, when I feel Andy wrap his arms around my waist from behind. I look into the reflection of the mirror as he gently moves my hair back and he kisses the back of my neck and starts a trail down my shoulders.

"Andy." I moan softly. I feel Andy smile against my skin and he turns me around, and he kisses me softly. I wrap my arms around him and he presses me closer to his body, and I sigh as I feel the warmer touch of his skin on mine. He looks at me after we pull away and he smirks slightly at me.

"Let me take care of you tonight, baby," Andy murmurs, his hand resting on the back of my neck. "You've nursed me for the past few days, Faith, so it's my turn now."

I nod and he tells me to wait in the bedroom and I do. I hear the water in the bathroom for about ten minutes and then I hear Andy go downstairs and after a bit, he comes back upstairs and he then leads me into the bathroom, where there's a bubble bath waiting for me. I see a bowl of cherries and strawberries and candles are lit all around. I then turn to Andy and I kiss him softly. He then leaves and I smile as I undress and I get into the bath and relax. I sigh blissfully as I eat the cherries and strawberries.

After the relaxing bath, I walk into the bedroom and I see Andy sitting on the bed. I move toward him, so I'm straddling him while he sits on the bed. I kiss him and he smiles in the kiss and he holds me, caressing my skin with his hands.

"Thank you." I say and Andy chuckles.

"Honey, that's only the start." He says, before setting me down on the bed and I look at him strangely. "I know sometimes you feel ashamed because you have these scars on your body that Blaze left and that they're just a reminder of your past. These scars make you who you are and they make you beautiful, even more beautiful than anything I've ever seen on any woman. I'm always willing to give them as much love as the rest of your body whenever we're intimate. And that's what I'm going to do tonight. To show you that I love every inch of you."

I nod as he rests his hand beside my head and he begins to start kissing my scars, starting from the most nastiest one- the one from my chest to my left side when Blaze cut me with glass all those years ago. I sigh as he continues to kiss my skin, and he then breaks away and moves to my other scar- from my inner shoulder to my elbow. He then moves his trail to the burn scars on my right hip. I let my fingers move through his hair. And I can't help but feel happy, regardless of my scarred up body. His hands also start to massage my body and I feel relaxed against him.

"I love your skin." Andy's breath touches my skin and tickles me and I giggle. "It's so perfect. It's so soft and light. Like a feather. And it's so warm and lovely. And your scars make it that way."

"Andy.." Andy moves up to me and kisses my lips for a moment to quiet me.

"Don't ever feel ashamed of yourself, Faith." Andy murmurs. "You're my girl and my girl is perfect and beautiful. Regardless of what's happened to her in the past."

"I love you, Moonlight." I say. "So much."

"I love you too." Andy kisses me again, and the night is spent against one another and loving one another. And after a while, I fall asleep to Andy's soft singing.

The next morning, which is also our final night in Savannah before we head back home and work on our records, I wake up feeling happy and confident, because of what Andy showed me last night. I look at myself in the full body mirror and I smile because he's right. I am his and I am beautiful in his eyes and that's all that should matter to me. I then change into a black flannel top and a pair of black leggings and I go to make him breakfast. I make Pumpkin Spice French Toast for Andy and after we eat, we see all the rest of the landmarks in the city- we go to the Laurel Grove Cemetery and the Mercer House, where Ghost Adventures has investigated and we go out for dinner one last time and we take a ghost tour.

We then head for the airport in the morning and we fly back to LA and back to our crazy lives as rockstars. Andy goes back to work on the fifth BVB album and I continue work on the acoustic album and I'm happy to be home because I missed Blayde and my friends.