‹ Prequel: In the End

Unbroken

Chapter 2

I woke up early in the morning, leaving Andy to sleep by himself as I went to shower and I changed into a Killstar crop top and a pair of jeans and I head downstairs to make Andy breakfast. I pass our Christmas tree as I do, smiling at the dark purple lights, blue and silver ornaments and I head into the kitchen. As I grab the stuff I need for French Toast and plug in my phone into the speakers and turned on my playlist and 'My Therapy' by Kamelot starts playing in the room, I hear shuffling and I turn and see Blayde. Her blonde curls are in her face and she looks like she just woke up. She wore her black and silver pajamas and she yawned.

"Mommy?" She says. I smile and I walk over, kneeling down in front of her.

"Hi, honey." I say. "Did you sleep well?"

She nods and she takes a seat on the bar stool and I started making breakfast and I pour Blayde a glass of orange juice and she gladly drinks it and smiles at me. I ruffle her blonde curls and kissed her head.

"What are you doing?" Blayde asks.

"Making breakfast for daddy." I tell her, "You wanna come and help?"

She smiles and gets down from the stool and she stands next to me and watches every single move I make, and I let her help mix the eggs for the toast to get drenched in. I smile and we both dunk the bread in the bread in the eggs and cinnamon and sugar and I put them on the griddle and as I do, I hear Blayde squeal and in the corner of my eye, I see Andy picking her up and kissing her forehead.

"Daddy! Mommy and I made breakfast for you!" Blayde says and I giggle as I set the now done french toast on the plates.

"I see. Thank you." Andy kisses her hair and sets her down and then he walks over to me and he pulls me close. I turn the griddle off and I rest my head on Andy's shoulder and he rests his arms around my waist, his thumbs pressing into my hips gently.

"How's my beautiful Faith this morning?" Andy murmurs, kissing my forehead and his hands move up and down my arms. I smile and I rest against him and his hold on me tightens for a moment and I wrap my arms around his neck. His thumb moves under my chin and he lifts it up so my eyes meet his warm ice blue eyes and my heart starts to flutter. Andy kisses me softly and when we pull apart, he kisses the bridge of my nose and I giggle softly.

"I'm great." I say. He smiles and holds me to him for a moment. I smell his scent lingering off his skin and I sink into him, because his scent brings me comfort and safety.

"No nightmares?" Andy whispers and I shake my head against him and he kisses my hair. I then let go of him and I handed Andy his plate and he kisses my forehead before heading into the living room. I then cut up Blayde's and I hand her her plate before heading into the living room with Andy. We sit together and I rest against him as we eat, after we eat, I get up to feed Crow, Phantom and Willow.

After breakfast, I had to leave for my photo shoot for Revolver's Hottest Chicks In Hard Rock Calendar for next year, I had a small spread in it. I wore a black dress with a harness that has studs over the top of it and I wore a pair of gold cross earrings, a skull bangle, and my half moon and star ring and a gold cross ring and a pair of black ankle booties. I also wore an outfit of a wine red crop top and ripped black leggings and high black leather heeled boots. After the shoot, I head home and I finish wrapping up Blayde and Andy's Christmas & Birthday Presents (Which consisted of Bengals & Batman and Wrestling stuff). I then put the presents up away from Andy and Blayde and from the cats and I change into something comfortable. As I do, I then feel Andy's arms around my waist and I smile, leaning against him. He kisses along my throat and collarbone softly and tenderly.

"Light," I tease. "If this is your way of getting your presents early, it's not gonna happen."

He chuckles and he just holds me close before kissing my head softly. I wrap my arms around him and rest my head on him.

"That's a shame, because I wanted to give you your present early, Faith." Andy says. I look up at him and raised my eyebrow at him and he smiles before he reached into the pocket of his skinny jeans and he handed me a red velvet box. I opened it and inside was a beautiful bangle- the bangle had a half moon and a star on one side and a cross on the other. I gasped softly as I look closely and I see that Andy had 'Faith' and 'Moonlight' engraved in the bangle next to the half moon & star and cross.

"Oh, Light." I say. "It's beautiful."

He smiles as he takes the bangle and he slips it on my wrist, and as he does, he kisses my hand and I giggle softly.

"I'm glad you like it, sweetheart. It took a month for it to be custom made," Andy says, cupping my cheek. "I wanted it to look the best for my Faith. And I want it to be a reminder that you and I, we're together forever."

"You're the best, babe." I feel my heart melt and I blink tears from my eyes as I kiss him softly and he smiles in the kiss before we pull away, he rests his head on mine and breathes in my smell as I do his and I sigh softly as Andy strokes my hair with his fingertips and I see his ice blue eyes shine happily.

"Anything for my beautiful Faith." He whispers and I kiss him again softly. "I love you, honey."

"I love you too, Moonlight." I say and he pecks my lips. "Well, since you gave me this incredible gift, I guess I could give you one of yours."

I then head into the closet and I pull out the framed and special 'Cincinnati is Ambrose Country' shirt that took me a long time to find. Dean Ambrose had this shirt when they were in Cincinnati back in October and on the back it says 'Dirty Deeds, Cincinnati, 10/13/15' and it's autographed by Dean and it's framed, it's also in Bengals colors and I thought it would match with his Bengals collection and I tracked someone down that was willing to give it up and I got Dean to sign and personalize it for Andy. I hand it to him and he smiles, opening it. And when he did, he chuckled. I giggle softly as I watch him read the message that Dean wrote for him.

Andy, one of my favorite rock stars and also a cincy native as well. Keep making music and take care of this beaut for me.

"Something to add to your Bengals collection," I say. "This shirt was worn by Dean Ambrose when he was in Cincinnati back in October and it was an exclusive item that was sold only at the SmackDown taping there. It took me a long time to find it, and when I did, I made a few calls and I got Dean to go out of his way to autograph and personalize it for you and I got it framed."

"Faith," Andy says. "It's really incredible. Thank you, honey, from the bottom of my heart."

I leaned in and kiss him on the cheek and smile at him and he pulls me into him and holds me gently, and I rest my head on his chest.

"You're welcome, Light." I say. "I'm really happy and glad you like it."

"I love it. It means a lot to me, baby." Andy kisses my hair and he rests his chin on my head as his arms around me tighten a bit. I smile against his chest and I kiss his chest.

When Christmas came around, I got up early that day and I slipped on one of Andy's comfy sweaters and a pair of my Doctor Who flannels and I went downstairs and I smile as I passed the tree and the gifts under the tree and I head into the kitchen. I make myself a cup of coffee and as I do and as I stare out the window, I saw a black figure standing outside of our house and as soon as it passed the corner of my eye, it gave me a bloodcurdling look as it walked away. I gasp and I nearly drop my Doctor Who mug and I have to lean onto the counter to keep myself from falling. Who was that? I thought. And what did they want with me?

"Faith?" I then turn and I see Andy and that's when I lose my footing and I start crying and Andy immediately takes me into his arms and he holds me. "Hey. Hey. You're okay. You're okay."

I continue sobbing into Andy's bare chest and he holds me to him, he lets me cry while trying to comfort me in the best way he could. After a few moments, Andy lifts my chin up and I look into his eyes and he has a look of concern.

"Baby, what is it?" He asks. "You look like you've seen a ghost."

"I just seen someone outside of our house," I say. "It looks like one of Blaze's thugs."

He narrows his eyes and he lets go of me and he goes to check outside and when he does, it's clear and he walks back to me and he takes my hand after he closes the door and locks it.

"Honey, no one's here," He murmurs. "It's just you and me and our daughter, sweetheart. No one else."

"But, I swear, I just saw.." He cuts me off with a kiss and I sigh and fall into him. He breaks away and he wipes my tears with his thumbs gently.

"Faith. Listen to me. There's no one here." Andy whispers. "No one's gonna get you or hurt you. Not while I'm here or around you. Trust me, baby. I won't let anything bad happen to you. I swear."

I sigh softly and nod and he kisses my forehead before we head back into the living room and I head upstairs to get Blayde and I carry her downstairs to the tree and Andy and I watch as she opens her gifts after we exchange gifts and I smile at the excitement that appears on her face when she opens each one. Andy kisses my head softly and I lean my head on his shoulder and sip my coffee.

"Mommy! This is for you." I sit up as Blayde hands me a gift that's wrapped up and I look at Andy and he chuckles at me.

"Don't look at me, she's the one who picked it out for you," Andy says, smiling. I then take it and I unwrap it and inside is a silver bangle and it has a small half moon and it has 'Mom' inside of it.

"Thank you so much, sweetie." I say, hugging her and kissing her forehead and after Andy and I clean up all the wrapping paper and boxes and bags and throw them out, I then decide to make breakfast and I make red velvet waffles. As I'm getting the waffles out of the waffle maker, Andy wraps his arm around me and he kisses my temple.

"Merry Christmas, baby." Andy murmurs. I put the last of the waffles down on the plate and I peck his lips softly.

"Merry Christmas, Light."

After breakfast, Andy, Blayde and I curl up on the couch and we just watch Christmas movies together with hot cocoa and stay warm and the next day is Andy's birthday. I wake up and I look at the man laying in bed with me and I smile. I can't believe this man is now 25 years old. I thought. It seems like yesterday that he was only 22 and we just had fallen in love and I couldn't be more proud of him and how much he's grown as an artist and as a person and our bond is inseparable. I move my fingers through his hair and he smiles in his sleep then he opens his eyes and I smile at him. He holds me to him gently.

"Happy Birthday, my Moonlight." I say. Andy leans in and kisses me softly and I wrap my arms around him and giggle as he flips me on my back and leans over me.

"Thank you, sweetheart." Andy says. He then starts kissing down my body, my neck and throat and the start of my collarbones and I close my eyes and sigh before knotting my fingers in his hair and bringing his face back to mine.

"Babe, it's your birthday." I tell him. "I should be the one pleasing you today."

He chuckles as he kisses my collarbone and his warm ice blue eyes meeting mine and my hands rest on his shoulders.

"You are." Andy replies, moving my hair outta my face gently. "All I want this year is you and to actually be around you, because I didn't do that as much I wanted to because of touring this past year."

My heart melts and starts to flutter and his hand cups my face softly, his thumb caressing my jawline. He then leans and kisses me again and I feel myself sinking into a morning of pure bliss.

A few hours later, I change into a black crop top and a pair of gunmetal leggings and I head downstairs after putting my hair up into a braid and I decide to just make pumpkin pancakes for Andy and as I do, I put my IPhone into the speakers and I put on my playlist. As I'm mixing and softly singing along to 'Veil of Elysium' by Kamelot, I hear Andy chuckle and I jump and almost drop the bowl, and he catches it. I blush and he smiles softly.

"Sorry, honey. I didn't mean to scare you." Andy says, kissing my forehead, giving me that cute side smile.

"It's okay, Light." I say.

Andy comes up and he wraps his arms around me, resting his chin on my shoulder and I smile softly.

"You know you're my everything, Faith." He whispers and his breath touches my skin and I shiver, making him chuckle softly.

"I know, Light." I say. "You're my everything as well. And more."

Andy smiles and he kisses my temple softly and he rests his hands on my hips tenderly and I turn my neck so he could kiss my throat.

"You also know that I won't let anyone hurt you." He murmurs. "I swore to protect you ever since we met and got together. And I will always keep my heart safe."

I nod and he kisses my hair and lets me go while I finish breakfast and we curl up on the couch for a while until we get ready because Andy wants to go to dinner and I dress up in a black dress that has little grey crosses on it that I bought from a gothic shop online. I put on my half moon necklace, my silver earrings, my half moon ring and my cross ring. I put on a pair of black Hades Footwear pumps. I then put my hair up in a bun. I put on my dark red Vampira lipstick from Kat's line of beauty products and some black eyeshadow. I then walk out as I see Andy putting on a black sweater over his black jeans and I smile and clear my throat. He slowly turns and his jaw drops a little and I giggle at his reaction. He gestures for me to come to him and I do, his hands taking mine and he spins me, making me giggle more.

"What?" I say. "It's only me."

"You look so beautiful tonight," Andy says. "This is one of those nights where I'm grateful and lucky to have you as my girl."

I wrap my arms around him and he rests his arms on my waist and his hands are on my hips. I rest my head against his and I feel him breathe as my hand rests against his face.

"I'm also grateful that you're my boy and lucky that I have you to always protect me and love me and keep me safe." I say. He pecks my lips and we then head out to dinner with the guys keeping an eye on Blayde. After dinner, we ended up taking a drive to the beach and we walked along the dock together, hand in hand. I feel the wind blowing through my hair and I rest my head on Andy and he wraps his arm around my shoulder and intertwines our hands. I lean over the dock and I watch as the sun begins to set. Andy holds me in his arms and he takes me away from the romantic scene around us to kiss me here and there and I just rest with my arms around his neck.

"You're so beautiful in the Moonlight, baby." Andy says and I blush and kiss him on the cheek softly.

"Did you have a good birthday, Light?" I ask. Andy looks down at me and he nods, kissing my temple.

"I did," Andy murmurs. "It's the best one yet. Because you're here and I love when I can spend my birthdays with you here. Whenever I can be home with the girl of my dreams, is perfect for me. You're my heart and sometimes it's hard when I have to leave my heart at home, but when moments like these happen, it makes it all worth it. This is why I keep fighting through it all. Because I have you here by my side, Lacey."

Tears fill my eyes and his fingertip wipes them away and I feel my heart melt under me and I rest my hands in his hair.

"You're everything I could ever ask for, Andy," I whisper. "It is true that it hurts when you and I aren't with each other, but whenever I see you after it all, all my agony fades away."

He smiles and he kisses me softly, tenderly and passionately for a few moments.

"I love you, Faith." Andy says. "My heart. My everything."

"I love you too, Light." I murmur and he kisses the bridge of my nose and we continue our walk together, we then head home and we enjoy being close to one another and being around our daughter and cats for the rest of the night.