Chrome Visions

Old Scars/Future Hearts

A/N: OMG, CHRISTMAS FUCKING SUCKED!! I gave everyone in my family hand-made collages of various pop-punk bands like Green Day, All Time Low, Paramore, Fall Out Boy, etc that I put my black heart and worn-out soul into and everyone gave me such fake smiles. Well, they don't appreciate TRUE art! My cousin, Aaron, made fun of me for not liking "real" music like the Black Keys or Florence And The Machine. He's such a fucking hipster I bet he's faking his poor eyesight just so he can have square glasses! I told him real music has heart and can stir the emotions like the song "Kids In The Dark" by All Time Low. He laughed and told me "dumb emo" bands are just a marketing ploy, so I told him to shut his mouth because he's too jaded to see the magic anymore. Anyway, I got some band t-shirts and a couple funny wrist-bands from Hot-topic. And, I got a cute Pikachu hat XD.

Then, the most horrible thing happened. My parents saw the old scars on my wrists and went ballistic. They told me I had nothing to be sad over and that it must be the music making me want to cut, which of course, is UTTER BULLSHIT, THESE BANDS SAVED MY FCUKING LIFE! They're taking away all of my CDs for a month because they're assholes who I hope rot in fucking hell. Luckily for me, I still have my old friend, Samantha's ipod. I never returned it after she stopped being my friend because it's not fair that she broke my heart when I confessed my undying devotion and love to her. Some of the bands on there suck, like who the hell likes the Gorillaz? But, I borrowed my new freshman friend's spare lap-top for a reason! She likes all the same bands as me, so I had her put all her music files on the lap-top in case my stupid parents flipped.

Oh, so I've decided to finish writing the Lithium Kisses trilogy! I'll be back to updating Alkaline Eyes and then the final story in the series, Arsenic Dreams! I'm very excited to be back to writing the series that inspired me to follow to follow my dreams of becoming a best-selling author! Expect updates this week too!

But, anyway, stay (Arm)strong!

Once the boys and I exited the room, I pressed a button on the presidential watch to signal the Green Day Army, a group I put together made up of the world's best Green Day fans. They burst through the windows on jet-packs, wearing gas-masks with heart-shaped hand-grenades on them and various lyrics. They wore leather jackets with Green Day patches, skinny jeans and tarnished combat boots. I smiled with pride, my own private army at my disposal! They saluted me as I looked them over, a beaming smile coating my face. Mike looked (using the presidential watch, I had the surgeon general give him an eye transplant because I'm a good fan, even if Mike DIDN'T FUCKING DESERVE IT, I SHOULD GET THE NOBEL PEACE PRIZE FOR PUTTING UP WITH HIM!) horrified that I had assembled a group in their honor. Tre was wagging his paper tail in happiness. And Billie Joe, was looking glazed over as usual. I made him put on his underwear before heading out to deal some serious blood shed as I didn't want the audience to be awestruck by his marvelous genitalia.

"Alright, ladies and gentleman, we have a serious problem on our hands. There is a man in the studio, by the name of Jesus Christ who is a threat to all this great nation stands for! We need to go in and destroy this threat! Okay? Great. NOW LET'S KICK SOME TREASONOUS ASS!" I shouted, amist the cheers of the Green Day Army. Then we marched to put that sleeping-with-MY-Billie-Joe-whore out of business, permanently. I kicked down the door and marched up to Jesus, who was strumming a guitar with a lovey-dovey look on his face. He rushed up to me and through his arms around me and squeezed me tight. I gagged. I'll show who the best Green Day is ! I pushed Jesus away from me and glared. He materialized a bouquet of black roses in his hands and held them out to me.

"Heather, I've always wanted to say this to you, but never had the chance to because that sexy creep Billie Joe was in the way of your heart. You changed my life when you introduced me to Green Day and the Emo Movement when you traveled to Israel. Heather, I love Green Day and I may be the biggest fan of them thanks to you, but I love you more..." Jesus whispered, tears shining in his eyes. I yawned and pulled out my revolver from my jacket and cocked it. The color drained from Jesus's face.

"Ew, why the hell do you like me, JC? Okay, you know I'm not hetero, I've told you this a thousand times and no one ever fucking listens to me. This is almost worse than you sleeping with Billie Joe! Oh, and by the way, I'M THE BIGGEST GREEN DAY FAN, NOT YOU, YOU BASTARD!" I shouted, rage filling my veins. I knew all the songs, I sang all the lyrics with passion, I practically AM Green Day!! Jesus winced.

"Nuh huh, Heather, I'm the biggest Green Day fan! I'm the reason they exist, Father told me so!" Jesus snarled and an army of angels surrounded him, but I was ready. "You're the reason why Mike died in the first place, but he is my son! And, I am the one who raised him! That is why I am the biggest Green Day fan! You don't even appreciate Green Day's guitarist!" Jesus shouted.

"Mike is fucking dick-head who has only held-back Green Day for too long! If I had my way, Green Day would only be Billie Joe and I forever!" I snapped back. Mike and Tre stood and looked at each other as if the had had a horrible revelation, or rather, Mike wasn't surprised, but Tre started crying and throwing hamsters at me. I patted him on the head and told him I was just pissed at Jesus. Then I ordered the Green Day army to fire and the room erupted with the sounds of gun-shots and grenade exploding, blood pooling on the floor. Angel wings piled the floor and I crunched a few halos underneath my converse. I walked up to Jesus and put the gun to his head. He dodged and tackled Billie Joe to the ground and starting punching him extremely hard. Billie Joe didn't react, but he puked all over Jesus and passed out. Jesus screamed and cowered in the corner.

Suddenly, a loud booming voice rang through out the room. "JESUS! I am very disappointed in you, son!" The voice said. Jesus cried harder.

"What have you done, son? Your arrogance is a sin, and what have I told you about messing with human girls?" The voice growled. Then Jesus disappeared in a flash of light. Haha, I won, like usual. I, alone, was the best Green Day fan.

I hugged Billie Joe close to me, nothing would ever come between us best friends, I would make sure of that.

But you wouldn't believe how much would test my statement.