How I Was Saved by My Chemical Romance

The End.

No matter how sick you actually are - people are gonna say you're faking it. They'll say it's all in your head, and you just want attention. Then, you fear they're right, and the depression illness turns into anxiety, and then you're left fighting off the both of them.

No one should ever feel this way... Like complete, absolute, and utter shit. It isn't fair. No one cares, no one wants to listen to your pathetic sob-story. And you believe they hate you... And soon, you begin to hate yourself, too. You blame yourself for everything that goes wrong, and you curl into yourself when you sob, and your patience draws thinner and thinner, and inside, are the words you're dying to say... And then, they just dry up and blow away.

However, your wounded feelings and mental mind are here to stay. You want to cry, but not in front of anyone. You don't want to be weak, but sometimes it gets so hard. And sometimes you just hate everything, and everyone, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

And then... Something happens. You find something to hold onto, something to grow with... To heal with, to become someone else, with.

For me, that thing was My Chemical Romance. I held onto every lyric, and pulled myself back together. But I can't even go into detail on that, because before I can tell you how gruelling it is, to put yourself back together, piece by pain-staking piece, I must first tell you how it happened, I must tell you about how I fell apart.