A Dangerous Game.

Confessions.

"Are you sure you don't want to come tonight?" Mike asked, from behind his open wardrobe door.

"Yeah, I'm sure. I've got loads of school work to catch up on anyway." I said and I wasn't exactly lying, I was a little behind in some of my classes.

"Okay then, but you'll be missing a crazy night," Mike said as he appeared from the other side of the room.

"Yeah, I guess. You guys have fun, though." I said lightly as he passed my bed to get to his own.

"We will and remember if you fancy coming down later you're more than welcome too," Mike said with a smile and then he left, leaving me alone once again.

It was now just a little after eleven and from what I could hear there was only a handful of people left outside, everyone else probably went to their rooms early because our year has a massive spell test at half nine tomorrow morning.

I was about to go to bed myself when someone started knocking on the door, I sluggishly got up out of my bed and answered it.

"Sorry, forgot my key," Vic said, simply.

"You're magically gifted, you don't need a key." I said, less than impressed that he made me get up.

He laughed though and in that short moment I had forgotten our fight but, of course, everything must come to an end and within seconds we were back to our angry-at-each-other selves.

"Can we talk?" Vic asked, taking me by surprise.

"Now you want to talk? Well, I've got loads of stuff to do, maybe later." I shrugged, annoyed.

"Look, I know I've been blowing this off but I really think we need to talk," He said, looking at the floor.

"Fine. Talk. Go ahead." I said, still annoyed at him.

"Okay," Sigh. "Look, I don't know what happened the other day, I was just so mad at you for what you said about Jenna and I actually still think you should apologize for that." He finished.

"Wait, what?! THAT'S what you wanted to talk about? Are you fucking kidding me?" I asked completely enraged.

"What else is there to talk about?" He asked as if he were completely oblivious.

"You know what, Vic? Fuck you. And fuck Jenna too." I huffed angrily and climbed into my bed facing away from him.

A few seconds later I heard laughing coming from behind me and I turned around quickly to see Mike in fits of laugher.

"Oh dude, I so got you." He laughed, through breaths.

"What the hell Mike? That was so not cool." I whisper shouted.

How could I forget that Mike had the ability to take the form of anyone or anything he wanted.

"So, what's Vic done that's got you so mad?" He asked after he had finished laughing.

"It doesn't matter, really." I said, hoping he would just drop it.

"Kellin, you've been ditching classes, you haven't been talking to any of us, you wont hang out with us any more and now all you do is read that stupid book you always have in your hand, it's obviously something." He said, concern laced his voice.

He was right, I had been ditching classes and not talking to anyone but this was my way of dealing with the confusion that Vic had put on me.

"Mikey, I'm really tired. Can we please talk about this tomorrow?" I pleaded.

"As long as you promise to tell me what's been eating at you?" He counterd.

"Yeah, I promise. Night." I said, and waved my hand making my light go dark.

"Yeah, night." Mike replied and headed off to the direction of his own bed.

~~~~~~~

I woke up later than I normally would, that would of been fine any other day of the week except today.

I decided to skip showering and hastily threw what I needed into my backpack while pulling on my uniform.

As soon as I was ready and woke the other guys up, I left the room.

~~~~~

I was one of the first people to finish the test so I was allowed to go back to my room once I had finished.

I spent most of my day just laying on my bed thinking, thinking about how different my life is now compared to what it was like only a few months ago.

It wasn't long before dinner when Vic, Tony and Jaime came into the room, Mike wasn't with them and I wondered where he was, we were supposed to hang out and talk today.

Jaime and Tony left after they dropped their books on their beds and I was once again, left alone with Vic.

"Hey, Kells. We really gotta talk." Vic said, nervously.

"Sure." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"Look, about that night, I obviously didn't mean to, you know, but I've thought a lot about it an I'm really confused." He said, quietly.

"Well, now you know how I've been feeling for the past week. Can't we just forget about the whole thing and move on? As far as I knew, we used to be friends and now we can't even look at each other. I'll even apologize for what I said about Jenna." I signed, giving in.

"Yeah, okay. I'd like that." He said, perking up a little.

The rest of the night after that was uneventful, Vic sat with Jenna at dinner but we made time for a movie back at our room, just the two of us.

It felt normal being friends with Vic, everything was just came easily when I was around him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, I post updates on my Wattpad account a few days before I get around to posting on here and the formatting is a lot better on there as well.

So, follow me and & read the story there if you like.

Sleeping-With-Shay