Status: pretty well completed

Whirl Wind

Krazy Kath

"I just got Sidney Crosby's freaking phone number." I say, almost a whisper.

"You lucky bitch." Kath obviously has heard me.

"He wants to watch me play more, he complimented my game tonight, he made me blush, I made him blush, I think I just flirted with Sidney Crosby."

"Slow down killer."

"Shut up Kath. I'm freaking out here!!" I lay down on the bed looking up at the ceiling.

"Start from the beginning, what happened?" Kath sits beside me.

"Kath you already know half the story, I know Tay was texting you."

She laughs. "Yes but stupid I don't know what happened when Tay went to the "Bathroom."" She air quoted bathroom and I smirked. Those two girls.

"We just talked, mainly about hockey. But he said he wanted to watch me play again and that I have to text him our schedule."

"oh my god, he wants to see you again!!" Kath squeals and I blush.

"When should I text him?" I ask.

"Maybe tomorrow, today is too early. So tomorrow afternoon maybe?"

"Okay good idea, now I'm going to shower."

After I get out of the shower, I put my pyjamas on and get ready for bed. I brush my teeth and wash my face before getting into bed and brushing my hair and then putting it in a lose braid. Kath is laying in her bed on her phone, probably texting Riley and wanting to call him. "How is Riley?" I ask.

"Pretty good, they won and he got a goal and two assists. Second star of the game."

"Wow congrats to him."

"So you had a very good game Charlie."

"Thanks cappy." I laugh.

"No seriously, probably one of the best ones." She looks over at me and smirks. "I think you have a certain good luck charm."

"Goodnight Kath, we are not talking about him anymore." I turn my back to her so she doesn't see me blush.

"C'mon Char, you guys will have hockey children, just like Riley and I. I can say that my best friend is dating Sidney Crosby, the most beautiful boy and body in sports."

"You're delusional."

Just then my phone beeps and I don't know if I want to look at it or not. It could be just Kath freaking me out, or even my dad texting me about the game. There is no possibility that it is Sidney. I will just look at it in the morning. All of a sudden Kath squeals, like almost a scream.

"What the hell Kath?"

"You will never believe who just texted you."

I groan. "If this is a joke, I will kill you." She hands me my phone. "Wait why are looking at my phone?"

"Not important right now, c'mob Kath read it."

It's from Sidney Crosby....Sidney Crosby texts me...He calls me Charlie.
'Hey Charlie. Nice meeting u today. Hope to see u soon again. Also hope u got to ur room ok-Sid'

"Should I text back tonight or wait until tomorrow?"

"You know you are very technical, tonight. Duh."

"Okay well what should I say?"

"Are you new? Seriously Charlie you have talked to boys before." Sasses Kath.

"Thanks tips but I have never texted Sidney Crosby before."

"He wants to be a normal guy, treat him like one. Night." Kath rolls over and falls asleep.

Was I overreacting? I guess Kath has a point. So I respond 'hi, I had a wonderful nite, thank u. My ppl will contact ur ppl with the schedule;) hope 2 see u soon, goodnight sid.' Should I send Sidney Crosby a winky face, well yolo. Sent.