Heaven and Hell

four

I laid on my back, pain rushing back to me like a wave crashing onto a beach.

Oh shit, what just happened to me. I looked around, everyone else was on the ground looking confused as hell. They looked to me for answers but I had none. I looked up to the sky, it looked so dark and cloudy but somehow there was a warm heat here. Nothing made sense to me, I tried to stand but my ears where ringing so loud I Couldn't take it, I covered my ears and bowed down to maybe take some of the pain away. Nothing worked. I looked around me, dusted myself off oh god, this can't be good. We all got knocked off our feet. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Panic set into me as I began running to make sure everything was ok. I had to get my "boss" on the line when I really was the boss but I didn't know what to do. I called over to Andy who was looking just as confused as I was, "what happened" he asked, I shook my head I had no idea, one minute I was looking into the mountains and the next I was on the ground a good 20 feet from my spot.

"Somethings wrong, I'm afraid we have been attacked" Attacked we can't! No this can't be but I did not know what to do, or how to respond.

My thoughts went automatically to my husband, if this got out he would be the first running to find me and I can't have that happen. He needed to stay at the tour, no coming to find me no running to hide this time. I saw everyone else begin to get themselves off their feet, all dazed and confused, well that sure was a surprise . But I knew what we where dealing with and it sure was not nice at all. If we where under attack, this would mean I'm away longer, if that's possible he won't be able to Handle it, it's been getting so much worse lately and I know how bad he is in pain. I wish I could take the pain away but I can't. No matter how hard I try I can't, being away doesn't help, being home does little since all he can do is cling back to me making sure I'm still laying next to him at night. I don't understand his pain, I never had a problem leaving people but staying? That's another thing.

All day there was mass confusion no one had directions fuck no one had much of anything so we all sat in our asses all day. Some hero I am. I learned I would be away longer. Longer, just what I didn't need. I needed him to be strong, but how? I knew he needed me and I had no way to get in contact with him, being so far away was a killer on us both. I understood his pain because I miss home and I miss him. I laid back down in my section, pain aching all over me. As I began to drift myself off to sleep a familiar face came looking right at me. No no it can't be. How did he get here. I tried to open my eyes but they where glued shut, panic began to set in slowly and I found I was not able to move up of do much of anything.

(end second pov)

"Jimmy"

I got nothing. Damnit if he was in front of me he better begin speaking. I looked back and it was fading like something was taking him away from Me, I reached my arms out and he was still fading into some blackness I couldn't see an end to. Dammit. How can this be. I sat up right in my cot watching everyone else, forgetting the fact I was drenched in sweat. How the hell could he be fading. I began to rack my brain. No light...

No.. Light?

My eyes widened and I began to panic big time, no light that could only mean one thing