The Preacher's Daughter

Yelling

Image

Later in the week I’d gotten a frantic call from Ally, the guy she had been crushing on since forever Adam had finally asked her out and he wanted to double date with his friend Cameron and apparently Cameron’s only condition was that I was his date.

I didn’t know Cameron very well, he played on the school baseball team and that made him quite popular and he was quite good looking in that all American pretty boy way. We had spoken a few times but not enough that I thought he would ever consider me for a date.

There was absolutely no way that Ally was letting me get out of his one either, not that I really wanted to get out of it to be honest I was a little excited. I had dated a little before but it kind of made it hard when your dad was the Pastor that turned a lot of guys around.

So Friday night I packed a bag and told my parents that I was staying at Ally’s the night, which I would be. I may have also just told them I was going out with a group of friends and left out the word ‘date’. I mean I may have been the perfect little pastor’s daughter but I wasn’t about self sabotaging.

I got ready at Ally’s house slipping into my cute stripped dress and flats, I curled my hair a little and added a bit of makeup to finish off the look. Ally on the other hand was in a tight black dress with kitten heels and I personally think she went a little over the top with her make up. But honestly she could pull it off and it worked for her, where I could never get away with looking anything like that.

The boys picked us up and we started our date at Rashay’s Restaurant it wasn’t anything fancy but it was nice for a double date and it was good conversation flowed and I think we were all having fun.

“Come on lets head out,” Adam suggested and with that we climbed out of the booth and the boys picked up the bill which was cute of them.

We had been driving around for a little while when I started to wonder exactly where we were headed, I had been trying to work it out and really didn’t want to ask but I couldn’t work out where we were going and it was starting to make me nervous.

“So…” I started “where are we headed?”

“Oh no where in particular just somewhere we can hang out a little longer before we take you girls home.” That still didn’t answer my question but Ally gave me a pointed look that told me to shut up and stop asking questions. So I just trusted in her and went with it.

We ended up parked near the rail line at one of the far ends of town, it really wasn’t that far from town but it was much more secluded, especially as everyone decided it would be fun to walk out amongst the train tracks.

“Do you want to go for a little walk?” Cameron asked me and I nodded I mean I didn’t feel entirely comfortable walking on the train lines and I guess I didn’t feel entirely comfortable in this situation at all but this was a date and maybe it was just cause I was inexperienced and I didn’t know what a date was supposed to really be like. So again I nodded staying quiet and went with it.

We were walking for a little while just talking about mindless stuff he asked me what it was like to be the preachers daughter. I told him its not like I knew any other way of life so it was fine I quite enjoyed it and I don’t think he seemed to understand what I meant. 
I asked him about Baseball more cause I didn’t know what to talk about and I was grasping at straws, but he seemed to be able to talk about baseball and himself for quite a while.

We had stopped walking once we got to the old office shed of the railway tracks it wasn’t in use anymore and was a little creepy and before I knew what had even really happened Cameron had me backed up against the shed and was kissing me.

It wasn’t the sweet I kind of like you first date sort of kiss either it was full on and pushy and forceful. It took me completely by surprise and I tried to back away a little only to realise I couldn’t back up anywhere and so then I tried to push him off me.

“Cameron stop,” I mumbled trying to push at his chest as he tried to go in for another kiss he ended up grabbing both my wrists in his hands and restraining me from pushing at him.

“Stop now.” I yelled this time struggling to get out of his grip I kicked and got him in the shin taking him down he pulled me to the floor with him and took even more control of the situation. By this time I was crying and trying to scream even more but nothing would stop him and his hands were beginning to wander to places that really did scare me.

Suddenly a weight was lifted off me and I could hear a new fight beginning.

“What the actually fuck is wrong with you, you fucking wanker.” I never would have guessed it would be Alexander who would come to my rescue but for some reason it didn’t stop me from panicking I had no idea what he was capable of or what he could do to me.

“Mate she’s fine, what are you…” Cameron was cut off

“Fine, look at her she’s in tears.” And with that you could hear the sound of Alexander’s fist colliding with Cameron’s jaw, again and again and again. While I sat on the floor tears still running down my face and an absolute mess.

Alexander laid into him full on and I wasn’t too sure if he was going to stop. “Alexander” I yelled getting up and trying to stop him from killing Cameron, but he didn’t stop it was like he didn’t even hear me. “Alexander stop” I yelled louder and still he kept going. “Your gonna kill him.” I yelled putting my hand on his arm to try and stop him. And it was as though my touch had finally brought him back to the now he hadn’t heard anything before.

“You listen to me you absolute fuckwit, you ever lay a hand on her again or if you ever tell anyone what happened tonight I will find you and I will kill you myself do you understand.” He yelled, Cameron didn’t reply or even move for that matter. “Do you understand.” Alexander tried once more yelling in Cameron’s face. “Y..ye…yea” Cameron stuttered before crawling off the ground and trying to run back to the car and I just stood there staring at Alexander not knowing what to do or what to think.
♠ ♠ ♠
I haven't had internet for 2 weeks i think that says enough.

Please though comments motivate and i want to know your thoughts.
Have a fantastic and safe new years