The Preacher's Daughter

Awful

Image

Lex’s POV

What the fuck was I doing letting the pastor’s daughter sleep in my room, if her farther knew he would try and have me arrested and charged with god knows what. This was a bad idea through and through but I felt bad for the little Angel, she was so scared and I wouldn’t want to go back to her parents after what had just happened so they can grill her and lock her up for all eternity a little Cinderella story.

So I would let her crash, be a gentleman and let her take the bed and then get rid of her first thing in the morning dropping her a block from her house, the rest she could work out herself.

As soon as she walked back into my room from the bathroom I knew this was a God fucking awful idea and I was going to hell.

“I ummm…” she mumbled “The shirts long enough and I can’t sleep in pants anyway.” She had walked back out with nothing but my t-shirt on was she trying to torture me with those long lean legs of hers she was lucky I didn’t have a boner already.

I had also already changed into a pair of basketball shorts and taking my shirt off, she couldn’t sleep in shorts and I couldn’t sleep in a shirt. I silently grabbed one of my pillows off my bed and stepped out into the hall to grab a spare blanket from the closet in the hall before heading back into my room.

“Do you need anything else?” I asked her, she was still stood awkwardly next to my bed, she shook her head no so I closed my door threw everything on the floor and turned out the light.

“Night Mila.” I heard some shuffling about and then silence. There was no way I was going to be able to sleep though. Knowing she was in my bed with just one of my shirts on, I was sure this was a dream id had once, minus the sexual assault that I had stopped. And every time I thought of that it just made me mad, I should have killed the fucking bastard, I had to stop thinking about that and go back to Mila in my bed.

“Lex are you still awake?” it was almost an hour later maybe that I heard Mila call out.

“Yea Mila, you alright?” I asked back

“Yep,” this tiny voice answered back and surprisingly my heart ached a little bit for it.

“Mila?” I questioned her

“Your ummm… Your bed it’s kinda big enough for the two of us, I feel bad your on the floor in your own room…” I guessed that was her way of saying I'm shitting it and would like my protector closer. But I wasn’t going to comment on that and as if I wasn’t going to hell before I got up taking my pillow with me.

“Move over Angel.” I told her and she did so without complaint moving closer to the wall and I crawled in next to her, the bed was warm where she had laid and she smelled fruity and intoxicating. It took all my might to with hold from touching her, as much as I wanted to this wasn’t the right time and she would probably try and punch me anyway.

“Try and get some sleep Angel.”


Mila's POV


I woke up the next Morning with Lex’s arm draped over my stomach in a protective manner and the shirt that I was wearing had completely ridden up over night and I could feel his fingers touching at the bare skin of my stomach. What scared me was that I didn’t know what I wanted to do about that, stay where I was till he woke up or pretend to get really mad at him over it.

But I was comfortable and warm and safe and I couldn’t complain about any of that.

“Lex did you come home last night.” A female voice boomed through the house and I guessed that was his mum.

“Yea ma.” he yelled back, sneaky bastard was also awake I rolled over to face him and tried to pull my shirt back down.
“Morning” he mumbled closing his eyes again.

“Morning, how do I get out of here without your mum knowing?” I asked

“You probably won’t” like he didn’t even care, but then again this was Alexander and he probably just didn’t care. “Get ready ill take you home.”

He left me in the privacy of his room to get changed but not before that gave me a chance to admire him in the morning light shining through his bedroom window. He had colours tattoos that ran up and down his arms in random spots as well as a couple on his chest. Plus he had a nice scar about 4-5 inches long that ran across his side heading up to his ribs.

Goodness how was I going to get out of here?
I ended up getting dressed and trying to make myself look as presentable as possible before leaving the safety of his bedroom and wandering into the kitchen where I found him rummaging through his fridge. What I didn’t notice immediately was his mum also in the kitchen who had now spotted me.

“Alexander James,” her voice was stern and very on edge “What do you think your doing with Mila Cartwright wandering out of your bedroom. Do you even know who this is?” she questioned him as though I wasn’t standing there.

“Yea ma, I know who she is and its really not like that…” he mumbled

“Yea well it better not be because no offence honey,” she directed at me “But this one right here could get your into some serious trouble and lets face it…”

“Ma, its not like that its Mila Cartwright as if she would have any interest in the likes of me, I ain’t good enough for that.” He spat cutting his mother off.

And by this stage I really had no idea what to make out of this whole scene it was so bizarre as though I was someone else looking in like they weren’t talking about me and to be honest I didn’t know if I should be offended by what he had said or not.

We drove in silence me giving simple directions to my house and him stopping a few houses early to let me out. I thanked him for last night and he vowed not to speak a word and we left it at that. A very awkward and strange night leaving me with more questions about Alexander James then I had before.

Ally called me later that day asking about what happened to me and I made up some story about not feeling well and going home. I felt bad about lying really I hated to do it and I really did try my best to never have to ly, but I was a little embarrassed by what had happened and I didn’t want to have to tell her that.

Apparently her and Adam had a good night together and were going to try a date on their own next. And thank god for that because I was flat out refusing any more double dates.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey let me know if you like Lex's POV and if you think i should write more from his side?