Status: You can follow the updates at https://www.wattpad.com/story/46962585-going-under

Going Under

Prolog

I went directly to the little bathroom as soon as I got out of the stage. My band, Evanescence, had a worldwide success even though it was too young. I founded it with my fiancé Ben Moody when we were fourteen or fifteen. I smiled a little cause I've never, ever, thought that this band could succeed this much just in five years.

"Nice show, Amy!"
I turned my left to see one of our roadies, Drake.
"Thanks. Hey, Drake! Wait a second. Have you seen Ben after the show? I really need to talk to him."
"Sorry, but no. I've not seen him. What's the matter?"
I touched to the stick in my pocket. "Can you just tell him to find me, if you see him? That's really important."
I saw Drake nodding before I rushed to the bathroom.

I closed the door and checked it twice, just to be sure it was locked before I took the used pregnancy test out of my pocket. I stared at the two strings on the stick what seemed like an eternity before I used the new one just to be sure.

After a long, long waiting, I took a deep breath before I opened my eyes to see one more positive result. I was pregnant. I didn't know what to do. Probably I had to run all around the backstage and tell everyone I see that I'm pregnant but I couldn't. My mind was mixed up. So I just sat on the toilet and thought.

Things between me and Ben was not so bad, but still it wasn't as same as two years ago. Of course he had to know that he was going to be a father, and I had no intend to hide that from him. I just didn't know how to tell him. Would he be angry? He always used to tell me to use that birth control pills which I haven't put even one of them in my mouth. Maybe he never wanted to have a child with me? But that's not possible. Whenever we talked about our future I caught him a lot of times talking about us having two or three children. Then he probably wanted to have children after the marriage?

After burning my brain with a lot of brain storming, I decided to use pregnancy to fix my relationship with my fiancé. I threw one of the tests to the garbage and put the old one back in my pocket, before I got out of the bathroom as quickly as I could. I bumped in someone's chest while I was texting Ben, asking where he is.

"Sorry 'bout that." I said and lifted my head to see Rocky.
"It's okay, Ames. Where's the fire?"
I smiled to him brightly. "I have some big news but I have to find my stupid fiancé first. Have you seen him around?"
"Umm I guess he told me that he was going to the tour bus."
"Did he bother to mention which one?"
"Yeah, the one with bedroom."
"Okay thanks!"

I heard Rocky laughing and mumbling something as I ran to the tour busses. I climbed to the one Rocky said as I smiled like an idiot. I checked the beds and the little area splat as kitchen. After being sure that we were alone I made my way to the farthest place of the bus, to the bed room.

"Hey honey I ne-" I stopped talking as I saw my fiancé making out with a blond woman.

"Shit!" Was the last thing I heard before I ran out of the bus with tears in my eyes.

"Amy! Amy wait up!"
"Leave me alone Ben!" I thought I was running faster than him but I got that I was wrong when he caught me by arm.
"Will you listen to me?"
"No I will not, Ben!" I screamed as I tried to let my arm free.
"At least let me explain!"
"Explain what?! How great she kisses? Or how good she is in bed? No thanks, Benjamin! There's nothing to fucking explain. Now let go of my arm!"
"You were supposed to meet the fans!"
"Oh, I am so sorry for coming here earlier and interrupting your little fun with your slut to tell you that I am pregnant! Let. Go. Of. My. ARM!"

Ben's grip on my left arm softened but didn't let go. "You are what?"
"You heard me. I thought it would break the ice between us but-"
"There was no ice between us Amy! At least they were not there because of me!"
"I AM NOT THE ONE WHO CHEATS ON HIS FIANCÉ WITH A GROUPIE!"

He let go of my arm but held me in a position as I can see his face.
"It was just a one time thing Amy. Just a big, giant mistake. Tell me how to fix it and I will."
"Do you wanna fix it?! Fine! Take a ticket, get on a plane and don't come back. Never."
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N

Hello everybody. I just wanted to say that, even though it has some real parts or sayings, this story is based on fiction. So please keep that in your minds as you're reading this book. Another thing I wanna say is that I am NOT intended on showing any of these people bad or stuff. I love Evanescence. I am a huge fan. I don't have any problem with Ben Moody or other band members. So don't message me like saying; you are horrible or; you're not a real fan or etc. I hope you guys will enjoy the book. :) you can share your opinions about the book, tell me about what you want in it by commenting.