Infamous: Raising Hell

I don't remember any news reports before the terror attack happened. All anyone knew was, this guy, a package boy, was one his bike, making a simple delivery. Turned out... It was a bomb. A terrible bomb that when activated, swept several blocks of Empire city, leaving behind people infected with a terrible plague.

It was bad... People dying on the sidewalks, puking up this tar stuff, and there weren't enough doctors around to do a damn thing.

But then I realized, that I... Of all people, could do something.

I woke up to a God-awful burn all over my body, and then... The next thing I knew, I could survive falls off a six story apartment building, I could swim to the depths of the ocean surrounding the town without so much as the feeling of suffocation. And with just a touch and some concentration, I could revive people - not just sick people, but dead people. I could raise the dead.

They wouldn't be zombified, either. They were perfectly human again, free to return to their families and pick up where they left off. It felt great to do some good, but everything has it's downfall...

One death toll too large, and I put an end to myself.

~~~Fanfic based off the video game series, Infamous, by Suckerpunch games. It stars a man, named Cole MacGrath, who gains electrical powers when he unknowingly sets off the Ray Sphere, a device capable of causing mass destruction and death.~~~