Status: More will be coming soon, promise. You WILL have a few chapters before sept 31.

Blush.

0004.

“It’s mine! Frank, give it back you motherfucking wank!” I heard Quinn shout. I was brought out of my staring out of the window by his voice floating up from the dim-lit, empty street. Frank had probably taken Quinn’s piece of pizza…not the first time he’d done that. I remember, quite clearly, Frank doing that on a number of other occasions actually.

Stupid idiots.

I watched and listened to them bang, crash and not to mention scream from the window. Just a decibel louder and I swear that not only the dead would be awoken, but aliens thousands of galaxies away would sit up sharply in their little beds and be fucking scared shitless.

That’s how loud those two can be on a regular basis. And I, the idiot, live with them.

Bang.

That would be the door flying open from Quinn’s foot. I walked into the kitchen to find Frank and Quinn attacking the already half eaten pizzas.

“Hey!” I protested, “I want some of that too you pigs!”

Frank, his mouth full, pushed me a slice of pizza without even looking at me. The man only had eyes for the pizza. Sad.

“How long were you guys gone?” I mumbled around a mouth full of pizza. Quinn and Frank both shrugged not bothering to answer verbally as their mouths were somewhat preoccupied with food.

It didn’t take the three of us long to finish the rest of the pizza off and we were left sitting at the wooden table still hungry and feeling bored.

“We should play truth or dare!” Quinn burst out, excitedly. “And I’ll go first. Ummm…Gerard! Truth or dare?”

“Uh.” What should I choose? If I chose truth he’ll come up with something heinous. If I choose dare than who knows what his sick, twisted mind would come up with.

“Truth,” I stated, giving up. I knew I was going to regret it.

“Okay…If you had to choose out of a girl or a guy to fuck. Which would it be?” Quinn said trying to impersonate a scary story teller.

I sneered at his attempt and put on what I hoped to be a thinking face when, really, I was just trying to hide my panic. They didn’t know that I liked guys. I knew that Quinn and Frank were both bi, but they thought I was straight. Fuck, I knew I was going to regret this!

“I don’t know,” I mumbled, hoping that would satisfy Quinn. I knew it wouldn’t but it was worth a try.

“No!” he whined, “You have to choose!”

“Okay, okay. A guy. Happy?” I grumbled to the table. I heard Frank and Quinn’s gasps which I knew made my cheeks were flame bright red and when they continued to stare at me with identical shocked expressions I felt my cheeks heat up and turn into an even darker scarlet.

“What?” I exclaimed, still looking down.

“You never told us you swung that way!” Frank squealed a little accusingly.

“By the same token, you never asked nor noticed,” I retorted. When I said this I looked up and I caught Quinn’s wide cheesy grin. Frank noticed this too and his once smiling face disappeared.

“Ah fuck.” I heard him mumble.

My eyes flicked between the both of them, my face full of questions.

“You, my dear Frank, owe me twenty-five dollars, a large pizza and a lap-dance,” Quinn stated gleefully.

“Okay,” I spoke up cutting off Frank, “Number one: You placed a bet on my sexuality?! And two: Lap-dance?!”

“Why don’t you explain, Frank?” Quinn said jumping up and down in his seat.

“Well we were talking one night and we realised we didn’t know which way you swung so we made a bet because we were both too embarrassed to just ask. And the lap-dance came from a while ago when we were both pissed. We both thought we could do a lap-dance better than each other so we just added it to the bet…” Frank trailed off, frowning.

I burst out laughing at their stupidness and even had to wipe away a tear that made it’s was out my eye from laughing so hard. Sure, they could have asked but this was just so much funnier.

“Well, I get to see the lap-dance!” I screamed, still laughing.

Frank was frowning at Quinn, but Quinn just grinned back at him. I take it Quinn reckoned I liked guys. How could Frank think I was straight?! Still funny.

“Whatever, you guys. But I’m gonna call it a night. I’m buggered, so don’t do the lap-dance til later, okay?” I said, yawning.

They replied in positive completely in unison. Retards.

I walked down the hall and into my room, not even bothering to turn the light on and sprawled across my bed suppressing yet another yawn.

I was thinking of Mikey as I fell to sleep. It would be his birthday soon and I wasn’t sure if he’d want a present from me. I wasn’t even sure if he would want to see me again. Maybe I’ll talk to him later…maybe….