Best Friends to the End

Waking up is hard to do

Daryl felt the morning light cutting through the window, right across his eyes. He rolled to his side to get away from it and snuggled closer to Sadie.
'Funny, I don't remember her spending the night' he thought.
He felt her shift and opened his eyes to see hers looking right back.
"Hi" he said.
Sadie just smiled and rubbed the tip of her nose to his. She scooted as close as she could get. Her cold arm wrapped around his warm torso. Now Daryl knew she wasn't there when he went to sleep. He only ever slept shirtless when she wasn't staying over.
Sadie, who still hadn't said anything to him, began running her fingertips up and down his side. Daryl's entire body broke out in goosebumps. He felt another part of himself start to wake up and his cheeks turned red. He tried to scoot his bottom half away a little so Sadie wouldn't notice too but she wrapped her leg around his, locking him in place.
"What're ya doin'?" Daryl asked. It was hard for him to hide his shock. He had thought about this moment many times before but couldn't believe it was actually happening.
"Making you feel good" Sadie said lowly. Her gravely morning voice sent shivers up Daryl's back.
He felt Sadie press her lips to his neck, once, twice, a third... Each time she moved to a different spot. Just under his ear she grazed his skin with her teeth and Daryl was gone. He let out a small moan. His lower body was at full attention now and he was desperately trying to hide it.
Sadie pushed him onto his back and straddled his stomach.
"Don't be shy, gorgeous" she whispered with a smile. She lowered herself until her lips were hovering over his clavicle.
Daryl look at her as she watched him through her eye lashes. She began kissing and nipping at his collarbone. He had never felt anything so amazing in his life. He tried to convey that with a moan, somewhat louder than the last. He didn't want to wake Merle and have him barge into the room.
"Does that feel good?" Sadie asked, working her way downward to his chest.
"Mmhm" Daryl managed watching her work her way lower still. He dared to take one of his hands and tangle it in Sadie's hair. He felt her smile against his skin and nip again, this time near his belly button.
"Are... are ya sure 'bout this?" Daryl asked.
Sadie didn't respond, only inched her fingers into the top of Daryl's boxers and began kissing very slow lingering kisses at the top of the waist band.
Daryl breath caught in his throat as her felt her pull them down and Sadie wrap her hand around him.
He opened his eyes to see her looking up at him through her lashes again, "watch me" she said quietly.
Daryl was scared and excited and nervous all at once. He managed to nod since his heart had jumped into his throat, preventing him from speaking.
Sadie moved her hand slowly up and down his shaft a few times before kissing the tip. She glanced up at Daryl one last time before opening her mouth and taking as much of him in as possible. Daryl's head fell back on the pillow and a very loud moan escaped his mouth. He felt Sadie give a small laugh before going back to work. He couldn't stop his hand from tightening the grip on her hair. This seemed to fuel her though as she began working faster.
"Sadie, holy shit" Daryl managed to say. He felt her tongue swirling around his tip and let out another loud moan. He wasn't going to make it much longer if she kept it up.

"DAMMIT DARYL!!! WAKE UP"
Daryl almost jumped out of his skin when he heard Merle banging on his door and screaming.
"STOP ALL THAT MOANIN'!" Merle yelled through the door.
Daryl laid there, stunned.
"It was a dream?" he murmured, "it was a dream."
He laid there for a minute trying to collect himself. He'd never had a dream so vivid and real and feel SO good before. He was still affected.
He glanced over at the clock and realized what time it was. He needed to get up now or be late for school.
He grabbed his things and headed off to take a shower and finish what his dream had started.