Best Friends to the End

Reunion Day

Sadie was a ball of nerves as she drove the familiar streets of Georgia, making her way to Daryl and Merle's old trailer. It had been literally months since she had seen Daryl. They talked almost daily, but Sadie still had the what if's.

What if... he didn't find her attractive anymore, she had come into a more adult body over the summer.
What if... he hadn't found them an apartment and her parents made her move back to Florida, when she spoke to him just two days ago he said he still hadn't found one.
What if... he had decided this was too much work, maybe he didn't want a girlfriend anymore.

Sadie knew she was being silly, but she couldn't help worry some. But here she was, pulling up to the same old run down blue trailer in the woods and a wave of relief flooded her body. It looked the same. She didn't know what she was expecting, of course it wouldn't look any different than it had for the last million years. Somehow though, the trailer looking the same, reassured her that this wasn't a mistake.

As the tires of her car crunch slowly up the driveway she saw Merle pop his head out from under the hood of his old truck. He grinned the same old grimy smile at her and she couldn't help but return in.

No sooner had she shifted the car into park did the front door of the trailer fly open and Daryl stepped through. Sadie's heart swelled at the sight of him. She felt the butterflies take flight in her stomach and a smile stretch as wide as it could across her face. When he saw her he smiled back and Sadie had to fight back tears. This was it, this was home.

She threw open the car door and ran to him before jumping up and wrapping her arms around his neck and legs around his waist. Daryl squeezed her tight and Sadie let out a sound that was part sob and part laugh. She was so full of emotion right now her body was fighting to let them all out at once.

Once she let her legs drop to the ground Daryl put his hands to the sides of her face and pulled her in for a kiss. Sadie's knees went weak at the contact, causing her to lean into Daryl. She ran her hands down his arms and felt the goosebumps that had risen. Sadie loved knowing it was her that caused them.

"Hey, gorgeous", Sadie whispered with a smile when they parted slightly.

Daryl pressed his forehead to hers, "hey yerself, beautiful." He pulled her lips back to his. Daryl couldn't get enough of her. She was his. She came back to HIM.

"Well, well, well", Merle said as her threw down the rag he was wiping his hands on. "Look at ya, mhmm, little Sadie done gone an' grown up." He eyed her, "quite nicely if I do say."

"Fuck off, Merle, she's mine", Daryl said, not taking his eyes off Sadie's. He had definitely noticed her more, womanly, features as she had come across the yard. And they were his to look at. With that, Daryl lifted Sadie back into the air, wrapping her legs around his waist and pulling her in for another kiss. He began walking back toward the trailer.

"Oh lawd, jus' 'member, ya two gotta birthday celebration t'night", Merle called as he ducked back under the hood.

Once Daryl made it back into the house and shut the door it was all he could do to get Sadie down the hallway to his room. He was too busy running his hands over her legs, stopping to squeeze at her thighs. When Sadie moaned into his kiss Daryl felt his adrenaline kick in. He moved his hands farther up until they were gripping her butt. Daryl squeezed, noticing the fuller handful now.

Sadie ran her nails lightly up the back of his neck and into his hair. Daryl's body went into over drive and he stumbled over the threshold into his room. He kicked the door shut, and shifted to lock it. No way was he leaving it unlocked with the pervert Merle just outside. Once he managed to flip the lock he collapsed on to the bed with Sadie still wrapped around him. Now his hands were free to roam. He felt a little weird, and pulled back to look at Sadie.

Sadie smiled up at him, biting her lip. Her hair was splayed wildly across his pillow and her eyes gleamed back at him. "I want you."

Those three words set Daryl's body on fire and he began nipping up and down her neck and he ran his hands under the hem of her shirt to touch her bare skin. He felt the goosebumps rise at the touch of his fingertips and a fire lit inside of him. Her body reacting to his touch was like a drug, he wanted more. He ran his hands a little higher, allowing his lower half to fully rest against her body. When they touch, Sadie raised her body slightly off the bed, pressing closer to him. This caused Daryl to moan against her skin.

Sadie pushed him into a sitting position, causing him to be confused for a moment only to realize she was removing her top and bra. She kept her eyes locked to him as she threw the garments to the floor. Daryl broke the gaze and looked down, breath catching in his throat. Sadie reach forward and pulled his shirt over his head before taking both of his hands and pressed his palms to her breast and letting her head fall back. Daryl's mouth fell open and a new fire began building inside of him as he massaged them in his hands.

"Can I..." he began, looking to Sadie for permission.

"I'm yours, Daryl, please, I want you", Sadie moaned out to him. Daryl let out a noise that was a little growl and a little bit moan before attaching his mouth to Sadie's left nipple. He nipped and sucked, hoping she was feeling as good as he felt right now. He was reassured when she reached a hand into his hair and tugged lightly.

He was shocked when he felt her hands working on the button to his pants. Even more so when she got them down enough to wrap her hand around his erect manhood and begin slowly sliding it up and down.

"Oh, God, Sadie..." Daryl breathed out against her skin, "don't stop."

Sadie began moving her hand faster before stopping all together. Daryl looked up her before realizing what she wanted. He pulled his pants off completely, before kissing down Sadie's stomach to the waist band of her leggings. With a nip at the skin, causing a squeal from Sadie, he pulled her underwear and leggings off in one motion and continued to place kisses on her exposed skin.

Daryl wasn't sure where this confidence had come from, it wasn't like him to be so forward. But the sounds coming from Sadie's mouth were touching something deep inside of him. He wanted her, all of her. He wanted to explore every inch of her body, know her inside and out. If he had it his way, he would be doing that for the rest of his life.

"Daryl", Sadie moaned as he kissed the inside of her thigh, "I want you... inside of me."

Daryl groaned deeply at her words, that sounded like heaven to him.

He kissed his way back up her body and attached their lips. Sadie spread her legs, letting his in between. Daryl grinded his sex against hers and felt the reaction of his exploration. "You're so wet", he said breathily, not really realizing he'd said it.

"You made me that way" she replied, running her fingers down his back before gripping his ass and pulling their bodies closer together.

"Are you ready?" Daryl asked, looking into Sadie's eyes. She smiled up at him before attaching their lips and nodding.

Daryl pushed himself slowly into her, pausing slightly to allow her to adjust. His body shuddered at the feeling of her surrounding him. He had never felt anything so amazing.

"Are ya ok?" he asked, slowing pushing in as far as her body would allow.

"Mmhmm", Sadie moaned, running her nails down his back. Daryl shuddered at the contact and began moving a little faster.

After a moment their bodies found a rhythm, like they had belonged together in this way their whole lives.

"God, Sadie" Daryl moaned as she wrapped her legs around him, pulling him into her tighter.

"Daryl", she breathed out, "you feel so good, don't stop."

Daryl squeezed his eyes shut, he felt like a fireball was burning in his stomach and about to explode. His movements were becoming sloppy as he tried to control himself.

"Daryl.. oh God..." Sadie was moaning louder and louder with each thrust. It turned Daryl on that much more knowing he was the cause of her pleasure and he began moving faster.

"I'm going to..." Sadie began but was cut off by her own loud moan. Daryl felt her body clench around him and he couldn't hold back. He gripped her hips tightly before moaning out her name loudly and letting the fireball explode.

Once they both were able to slow their breathing he collapsed beside her on the bed and kissed her lips. "I love you."

Sadie smiled up at him, "I love you more."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like it :) I'm not very good at smutty stuff. I'm also super sorry this took so long, I've had a crazy couple of months.