Status: This is my first ever story, will be glad if you like it....

Seriously?

I meet my dad!!!

After running for a whole minute, I looked at the top of a clinic and read out- PSYCHIATRIST written in huge words. I knew that I was in the right place, so I pushed open the door. I couldn't believe what I saw;I saw him. Him- my father. He was just sitting and reading a book. He saw me, dropped his book and stood to embrace us, me and my sister. Was he really happy to see us? Did he love us? Did he love mom? Did mom know that he was a psychiatrist? Why didn't he keep one of us? I decided to ask these questions later. I was sobbing really hard after seeing him after two months. I was really mad at him for keeping this secret from us. Then I suddenly remembered that our time was up and we should go home. I reminded Anna of this and she said,"why should we go home so early? We have only met." Then my father said," By the way, how come you are here? I know that your mother wouldn't allow you here." Then I told him our whole plan and then he told us to go back or our mom will be worried and try to find us because it was too late. Then we turned and I was about to open the door when I remembered that why we were here. I turned back and asked dad what was happening with Anna. And after a short round of question-answers he replied that she is scared of water and she must be having aqua-phobia. I asked the treatment and after surfing the net for a while, he said that she should start taking swimming classes but she should stay in the baby pond. We were satisfied and he promised us to meet soon again. we were really happy.
We soon reached home and when I entered the kitchen, I saw my mother. Her face looked like she had been crying a lot. She turned her face towards me and she smiled;it was a plastered smile. she asked me how the practice went and I replied,"it went really well. Know what Annabeth brought a pizza and it was so dainty." She stared at me for a few seconds and said in a low voice,"You lied to me, You really did." And she went to her room. She knew, she knew that we went to him.