Love at School

First Day of School

Gabby's P.O.V:
I was walking down the hall to my locker when I see my boyfriend, Jacob, there.

I go to him and say "Excuse me." He says "Sorry," and moves his locker. He then looks up to see me right there. "Hey, babe. Where did you come from?" "Down the hall. What classes do you have?" I ask him.

He took out his phone and checked his schedule. "I have Math, Religion, Lunch, Science and English. What about you?" He asked. "I have English, Religion, Lunch, French and Math." I told him. "Wait!!! Did you say Religion?"

I only nod. "So we have the same class?" He asked. "Probably not. You never know." I told him. "What's the teachers name?" "Um...Mr. Whitman." "Same." He was so happy. I just laughed.

*Time Skip to Second Period*

I got to class with Jacob and we see Blake there. "Hey Blake. What's up?" Asked Jacob. "Nothing man. What's up with you? Hey Gabbs." He said. "Hi Blake." I say. "Nothing really. Hey...do you know if James is in this class?" "Don't know man. Why don't you text him?" "That's a good idea. Thanks." Jacob grabs his phone out of his pocket and texted James.

While he did that, me and Blake talked. "So Gabbs, what classes do you have this semester?" He asked. "I have English, Religion, obviously, Lunch, French and then Math. What about you?" Me and Blake are like brother and sister. We tell each other everything and we support each other as well. "Oh. The usual." He always dose this.

Only because my dad owns the world, he thinks I can read his mind. "Blake...just because my dad owns the world, doesn't mean I can read mines." I told him. "I know. I have Science, Religion, Lunch, Math and then English." He told me. "That's awesome." I take my seat and Jacob sits beside me.

I look in front of me, and I see James. One of the most hottest guy's in school, besides Jacob. I never told Jacob this, but I have always had a crush on James. No scratch that. A huge crush on him. He doesn't care what other people think of him. I really want him. No, I need him.

I have an idea. I will flirt with him and then get his phone number. And then I will ask him to be my boyfriend. He looks up too me and I give him a wink. His eyes got wide and I knew it was working.

James' P.O.V:
I was sitting in my spot in Religion talking to Lucas, when I look in front of me, I see Gabby wink at me. I got nervous because I always had a crush on her. I never told Jacob that because he might kill me if I told him. I never thought she would wink at me though.

The whole class, I was sneaking glances at Gabby. She looked so pretty, I can't help but stare. I lean over to Lucas and ask him, "Is it bad that I want to fuck Gabby?" He looks up at me and looks surprised. "Dude. Don't say that!!! What if Jacob hears you? You would get beatin up." He told me. "I know. I was just wondering if it is bad. And judging by your response, I am going to take that as a yes." "Damn right it's a yes." He said.

I sigh (not to loud though). I look back at Gabby. I look at her mouth and I wonder what it would feel like around my dick. Jacob would know. Man, he was one lucky dude. I look at her hands and think of how soft they would be against my skin. I really want to be with her and have sex with her all the time.

Jacob's P.O.V:
Man, this class is so boring, I really want to go home and lay down with Gabby. Maybe even have sex with her, but I doubt that will never happen. I look up to see James looking at Gabby. Does he know that she's mine and only mine. No one else's.

He looks up at me and I give him the stink eye. I would never thought that one of my best friends would try and steal my girl way from me. Wait!!!! Yes I do.

*Flashback*
"Hey man, what's up?" I asked Lucas. "Nothin' man. Hey, I heard from Blake that James likes you girlfriend. What are you going to do about it?" He asked me. "I don't know dude. Maybe tell him to stay way from her?" I said back. I put my bags in my locker and closed it. "That's it?" He asked me. "Yea. Why do you care?" I asked him. I started to walk away. "I don't, but I also heard that Gabby has a crush on James as well." He told me. "What?!!" I yell.
*End of Flashback*

*Beginning of Lunch*

Gabby's P.O.V:
I was walking down the hall to find Rayven and I see Lisa. I go up to her and say, "Hey Lisa!!!" She turns around and looks at me. "Hey Gabbs!!! What's up?" She asks me.