The Dial Tone

Tears

"Your a terrible actor"The weight on the bed shifted signaling that the man who spoke had sat down next to Elizabeth.

"I can easily tell your awake" he laid down next to her closing enough for Elizabeth to feel his breath on her neck. Still she pretended to sleep.

"Well if your not awake then I guess I'll just have to wait for you to wake up." With that he wiggled under the covers and wrapped his arms around Elizabeth pulling her body against him. She winced at the close contact at the same time realizing she wasn't in her own clothes, but a short nightgown. 'eww he changed me'

"who are you?" Elizabeth's frightened voice was barley audible.

"I knew you were awake" He said grabbing her hands while still holding her tight."My name is Jason and we've met and you belong to me now."

"I don't belong to you" Elizabeth struggled in an attempt to break from his hold.

"Ah, but your wrong, you do belong to me, because",he leaned in so his lips were at her ear,"I love you" Elizabeth shuddered. This guy had to be nuts. Wait did he say they met before. She was about to ask but was interrupted.

"Oh and don't worry you WILL love me too. Now why don't you go to sleep." He said the last part with annoyance obvious in his voice.

"but i don't remember meeting you"Elizabeth spoke but immediately regretted it because the man forced her to turn to face him still with no space between their bodies. Elizabeth gasped from surprise and then again from recognition at the person.

She had met him at a party a few years back they danced once and then he kept bugging her all night calling her his girlfriend.
Jason noticed the recognition on her face and smirked,"Now do you remember?"
He asked even though it was obvious. Elizabeth didn't answer."Now I told you to go to sleep, be a good little fiance and do as your told."He did this while sliding the diamond ring from the package onto her hand.

Jason closed his eyes and after about a half hour of Elizabeth just sitting there thinking his grip loosened pointing out that he was in a deep sleep.
She slowly got up slipping from his grasp, trying not to wake him. She crept away from the bed slowly and out the big wooden door. She walked down they hall slowly quickening her pace. She walked down a grand marble staircase which led to a dark downstairs. Light shown through the window allowing Elizabeth to see that she was in a kitchen. she walked closer to the window hearing cars.

"I must be close to the highway"She said to herself, but yet still out loud.After realizing she slapped her hand over her mouth. If he had come downstairs Jason defiantly would have heard that. She hoped he hadn't.

"Yes, very clever, but i hope your not trying to leave you only just got here" Elizabeth turned to see Jason grinning evilly at her. He had dark brown hair and was pretty tall a good amount taller than Elizabeth's 5'9. His chocolate brown eyes looked down into Elizabeth's dark ones with mock love.
She istinctivally grabbed a knife from the counter and moved to stab Jason, but he caught her wrist.

"Hey now, no need for that darling, I'm sorry if i scared you" He said this with false sincerity and twisted her wrist making Elizabeth gasp and pain and drop the knife. As it clamored to the floor she caught a sight of a vase of lilies causing the tears that were holding in Elizabeth's eyes to brim over.
♠ ♠ ♠
This ones a bit longer then usually but still pretty short sorry but ya know writers block
hope you enjoy it anyway
sorry i haven't updated but its been stormy and me and my Bro share a computer so he was hogging it at some points.
anyway sorry to mythlver for saying i would update yesterday but it stormed again so i updated today instead
comments? Oh and I'm always open to ideas so message me especially if its when I'm not updating for a while its probably writers block
see ya
xXhauntedDreamsXx