The Dial Tone

Keys

"Now what are you gonna do love?" Jason grinned still holding her wrist.

"I. Am. Not. Your. Love." Elizabeth gritted her teeth.

"I thought you would say that, even though I already told you that you are mine, so I bought a friend to help change your mind." His smile grew wider and more menacing by the second.

"Oh, you'll see" He added noticing Elizabeth's confused face. He turned walking down a dim hallway and Elizabeth hesitantly followed. The hallway was lined with random paintings and it led down to only one door. The door was made of old rotten wood and looked as if it was about to fall off its hinges making Elizabeth hesitant of where it could lead. She looked up to see Jason studying her, he nodded towards the door,"Go on"

Elizabeth walked forward pushing the door open with a loud creak. She peered through the doorway into a narrow stairway which she slowy started to descend. As she got closer to the bottom she could hear sobbing from a girls voice.She walked on feeling the wall for a light switch. She found one and was horror stricken as the light came on.

There chained to a wall was her best friend Kim tears streaming down her cheeks. Elizabeth inched up to her and noticed she herself had tears free-falling from her eyes.She touched the chains around her friends wrist while examining her. Her normally pretty light brown hair was strewn all around her face. There were cuts digging into her nicely tanned flesh around the cuff sites and on her face. Her once shiny and happy eyes now seemed dead.

"What did he do to you?" Elizabeth asked sadly. Kim was silent not able to find her voice. Elizabeth examined the cuffs again noticing a keyhole. 'There must be a key somewhere'
As if on cue she was pulled back into Jason. His muscular arms wrapped around her waist and his lips moved to her ear.

"Now, who is my love?" he questioned dangling a key infront of her face.

"I am?" It came out as a question unitentionally.

"I'm sorry, what was that?"

"I. Am." Elizabeth clenched her jaw and looked sadly up at her friend who was vigorously shaking her head no.

"Good choice", He nodded, "Now come lets go back to bed"

"What?! You said you were gonna let her go"

"Uh, actually no I didn't. I merely dangled a key infront of your face and you assumed I would let her go, which I won't" Elizabeth's eyes grew wide with fear as he said this. "Oh. but don't worry I won't kill her as long as your good." He grinned looking down at Elizabeth.

She looked up into his cold Chocolate brown eyes, they seemed to wold no real emotion dispite his smile. HIs shaggy light brown hair was slightly wavy and came to his ears. As she was looking up at him he was studying her. Her curly Blonde hair that came passed her shoulders was all messed up from the ordeal of kiddnapping her. Her green eyes held so much sadness, but he knew he would be able to change that he had to be.

Jason yanked on her hand spinning her arond so shehas standing next to him and no longer against him. He began walking up the stairs pulling her along with him. PUlling her through to the bedroom he closed the door and locked it with another key from the inside.

"There now you can't wander now come on I'm tired afterall I had a long day." He yawned at the end.

"You had a long day?! I'm the one that was kidnapped", Elizabeth yelled.

"Well then come get some sleep love" He said calmly while hopping under the silky sheets Elizabeth woke up in earlier. She looked around the room besides the big exit door there were two more probably leading to a closet and a bathroom. The walls were painted a dark royal blue color matching the sheets on the bed and the crown molding was a gold matching the trim on the comforter and some of the pillows, As for furniture besides the bed there was a small love seat in a corner by a reading lamp and there was a big armoire which wa sopen revealing a T.v.

"Would you get over here already?" Jason's voice made her jump, but she didn't move any closer. "Fine I'll come get you" He stood up from the bed and grabbed her arm. He dragged her forward and pushed her unto the bed. Climbing in behind her he lifted the covers. Jason pulled the her against him and turned her to face him. Elizabeth gave him a nervous smile and he grinned placing her head against his chest.

Before drifting off to sleep Elizabeth thought,' Why wasn't I more careful? Why didn't I check who it was before I opened the door?'
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so in this chapter I messed with the spacing
This chapter is dedicated to Lifestory87 who is one of my best friends! Can't wait till she gets back from vacation and reads this. Kim is based off her.
Anyway thanks for all the comments and constuctive critisism, I appreciate it
and of course you know I have writers block so maybe you guys can help me out and send some ideas or maybe become a co-author
well I hope I get more out soon
comment?