Status: I really hope you guys like it! Tell me what you think. I haven't written much in a while!

Wonderful Tonight

Wonderful Tonight

It’s late in the evening. Moira is staring in her closet intently, wondering what clothes to wear.

“What do I wear to an event like this?” She thought to herself out loud. It’s merely just a party with all of her boyfriend’s friends for one of their birthdays, but she still wanted to look good. She smiles as she thinks about her dear Bostonian beauty, her stomach doing back flips in the process.

Moira Thatcher has been with her dear boyfriend for just shy of three years. It still baffles her sometimes how she could have possibly won the heart of a gem like her dear Chris. Her eyes graze one of her favorite dresses, which she also happens to know is also one of Chris’ favorites on her.

Moira decides on a flowing red dress which stopped just above her knees, and had a three quarter sleeve with a low back, and puts it on quickly. She sits quietly in front of her vanity as she begins to apply her make-up, a simple red lip and eyeliner. Moira brushes her long auburn hair, and stands up after finishing doing so. Giving herself the thumbs up, she quickly walks out and makes her way down the stairs in her black ballet flats.

She wanders into the living room of her apartment where she had him waiting, and she grinned as she watched him look at some family photos of Moira and her family. He finally turns around, and his big blue eyes meet her own. His mouth begins to droop open, making her laugh.

“What’s the matter, Evans? Do I look alright?” Moira asks him as she takes a couple of steps closer to him. Chris’ lips curl upward into her favorite smile, and as soon as she is close enough to him, he grabs her by the hands and pulls her smack into his chest.

“You’re always looking too damn pretty to be real, “ Chris says to her placing a kiss on her forehead. “But you do look wonderful tonight.”

“You clean up pretty nicely too, Cap!” Moira replies as he drapes an arm over her shoulders. The two of them walk out of the apartment together and off towards his car. “You sure you want to drive, sweets?” She asks him as he unlocks it.

“I should be fine. I don’t plan on drinking much,” he replies as the two of them drive off to the much anticipated party.

They get to the party and upon opening the door to walk inside heads turn to see us standing in the doorway, and with smiles a mile wide, the two walk inside greeting everyone with a big hello. With all the good vibes and happiness in the atmosphere, Moira knew for a fact that tonight would be a great night.

As they’re talking to the birthday boy of the party later on, she looks up at Chris, and notices that he’s getting a particular glint in his eye. Chris' eyes could tell her so many things, and his eyes are tellhing her now that Chris was indeed buzzed. ‘Not planning on drinking much, my ass,’ Moira thought to herself.

Moira feels Chris’ grip around her waist tighten up, and he tells his friend that he’d be back in a second, bringing her with him.

“Chris, do you feel alright?” She asks him as the two of them walk into the kitchen, which was less occupied by people. He pulls her close to him, and places a kiss on her lips that she gladly returns.

“I feel wonderful tonight,” he says to the girl in front of him. He smiles down at her as he places a quicker and lighter kiss on her lips. “Just got a bit crowded, needed to get out. And I definitely needed one of those,” he says to her, making her smile. She places her hands on his shoulders, and breathes in heavily, making him do it in unison with her along with exhaling. “Better.”

The night continued, and Moira gladly gave her his space, giving them time to talk to their girls and their guys. Chris looked over his friend’s shoulder at the beautiful auburn haired girl that he’s proud to call his girlfriend. He examines her long legs, and her curves that are shown off perfectly in her scarlet red dress. She looks over at him, and gives him a subtle wink, making him laugh. Chris continued to steal glances at her, thanking his lucky stars that they met one fateful day at that Red Sox game three years ago.

About three beers after that, making it a grand total of nine beers for Chris Evans, he makes his way over to Moira who is still talking to the ladies. He pulls out his car keys and places them into her hand, knowing two things: that he definitely couldn’t drive, and that he was certainly ready to go. She grins as he puts his arm over her shoulders sluggishly, and with a few ‘goodbye’ and ‘happy birthday’ shouts, the two of them walk out of the house, and back into his car.

They get to her apartment, deciding that it would just be better if he spends the night at her place. Moira pulls him to his feet out of the car, and helps him inside the house. He plays with the hem of her dress as the two of them walk up the stairs to her bedroom. She helps him out of his jeans, and sighs a sigh of sadness as she puts on a pair of flannel pajamas on him, wishing that he was sober enough to partake in some…other activities. She bites her lip as she begins unbuttoning his shirt, and sliding it off of his shoulders.

“You are so beautiful,” Chris mumbles as his head hits the pillow. “I would absolutely love to love you until your sore, but I have morals, and sober sex is my favorite kind of sex. And even if I didn't have 'em, I think it’ll be a little hard for me to get hard,” he says with a chuckle as he turns in the bed, putting emphasis on the word 'little'. I laugh loudly as I change out of my dress, and into my shorts and tanktop. “I don’t mean that you don’t make me hard. You absolutely can! I just drank a lot. You can make me hard as a fuckin’ rock within seconds, Moira—“ Chris says, and she stops him with a light smack on his chest to stop his rambling.

“You get some sleep, Evans!” She says as she laughs at her drunk boyfriend. “Drunk you is quite the charmer, babe.”

“I love you so much,” he says as he looks up at her, whilst she crawls into bed next to him. “I’m so sorry I’m such a mess,” he adds.

“You’ll be more sorry in the morning, darling. And know that I love you, too. More than anything, Chris,” she replies as he pulls her into him, making him the big spoon. She smiles as she feels his calm hot breath on the back of her neck, making her drowsy.

“You were wonderful, tonight…” he murmurs before falling fast asleep. And with a smile etched onto her face, she falls asleep in her love’s arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, all! I haven't written anything in a while! I hope you guys like this, and take the time out to recommend it, or comment. Let me know what you think!