Sequel: Something

Like I'm Gonna Lose You

Elva

Lucy’s POV- October 2014
I glanced up when I heard the front door open.

“There you are!”

“Where else would I be?” I asked Calle.

I began seasoning a piece of steak. He went to grab a beer and leaned over my shoulder.

“Steak?”

I nodded and he kissed my cheek.

“You’re the best”

I looked at him.

“Did you leave Mattias and Filip so they could bring the groceries in?” I asked.

He grinned and I laughed. I glanced up when I heard the front door open again.

“Thanks Calle, for helping”

Calle smiled.

“I am helping, I came here to tell Lucy she was the best”

Filip looked at the steak and hummed.

“Steak? Do you know how bad it is to eat steak?”

I smiled and grabbed a piece of steak. I replaced it with chicken and Mattias chuckled.

“Good day at work?”

I smiled and nodded.

“Yup, how was practice?” I asked as he leaned in.

He smiled.

“It was ok”

I nodded and he pecked my lips. After we had made out in his living room like teenagers he asked me out on a date. He was leaving on a roadtrip, so he said he’d take me out when he got back. He was back now, and we were going to dinner tomorrow, being Monday.

“Are you busy Saturday?”

I looked at Calle and then at Mattias who sighed.

“I was getting there”

Calle grinned.

“Sure you were”

I laughed and looked at Mattias.

“The team is having a Halloween party. Do you want to go?”

I smiled.

“On one condition” I said.

He hummed and I smiled at him.

“You have to be Mr. Gomez Addams” I said.

He chuckled.

“Will you be Morticia?”

I smiled and he laughed.

“Alright, we got a deal”

Calle pretended to gag and I looked at him.

“Do you want chicken as well?” I asked him.

He frowned.

“No”

I nodded and Mattias chuckled as Filip frowned.

“You did that all on your own”

I began prepping the meats and I began grilling them. I sauteed some veggies, and once that was done we ate dinner.

“When is your Uncle Nick coming back? He’s fun”

I looked at Calle.

“At the begininng of the month. He wants to make sure we both have the week of Thanksgiving off” I told him.

Calle nodded and Filip spoke up.

“Are you going to LA for Thanksgiving?”

I nodded.

“Uncle Nick lets me do as I please but only cause he checks up on me so much” I said.

They nodded.

“He’d be pissed if I didn’t go to LA for the holidays” I said.

“Why?”

“Uncle Nick is a big family guy. He’s always traveling, but he’s involved in each and every one of our lives. The twins, Nate and Maia are 16 years old and they go to their parents when they need help or just want to talk to them” I said.

Filip nodded.

“What does your Aunt do for a living?”

“She’s a surgeon” I said.

He hummed and nodded.

“That’s cool, does she specialize in anything or is it general surgery?”

“Orthopedics” I told him.

He nodded slowly and Calle raised an eyebrow.

“English”

“She fixes bones” I said.

Calle nodded slowly and Mattias chuckled.

“How did your Uncle raise two little girls?”

I laughed.

“I have no clue” I admitted.

Uncle Nick raised Angela and I by himself with little help of my grandma until we were 9 years old and he married Aunt Mel. Grandma helped raise us, but she wasn’t around much. She was always at work or doing something else. My childhood memories involved Uncle Nick waking us up, take us to practice and after that he’d drive us to school. He raised us well, and he claims we helped him prepare for the twins.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am back at school from Spring Break and my classes are alright. One is a bit hard, but i know i can do well in the class. I just have to dedicate myself to my school work. I sent in my grad school apps, so now i must wait on the responses.