Sequel: Something

Like I'm Gonna Lose You

Tjugo

-------------
Lucy’s POV- January 2015
I had only had a chance to see and have dinner with Mattias twice. We were not alone as well; Filip and Calle had been with us. They did not take the hints as well, so we were ignoring them at the moment. He’d come back from Minnesotta and we had been in my apartment most of the afternoon. The guys took the hint and left us alone. Mattias was too exhausted to do much though so we were watching a movie in the living room. Boba was cuddle up against Mattias thigh on the other side. We had talked during dinner, but once we began watching TV he got incredibly quiet. The reason why he was so quiet was because he was dead asleep. My phone began ringing waking him up. He stretched and sat up as I reached for my phone. Filip was calling.

“Hello” I said.

“Did you make food?”

“Have you two not eaten dinner?” I asked Filip as I looked at the time.

It was almost 10pm.

“No, we were waiting on you and Mattias to stop ignoring us”

“You’re an idiot, I’ll make you guys something quick then” I said.

“You’re the best, did you know that?”

I laughed.

“Next time you and Mattias choose to ignore us can we take the cat? He doesn’t need to see any of that”

I chuckled and glanced at Boba who hopped off the couch and walked to his bed.

“You are more than welcome to keep Boba company” I said.

“Good, we’ll be over in 5”

I hung up and turned to Mattias who was rubbing his face.

“Sorry I fell asleep”

I smiled at him and rubbed his bicep. He made a face and yawned as he leaned on me a bit.

“It’s fine, you look exhausted” I told him as he put his head on my shoulder.

I kissed his tempal and rubbed his back.

“Go lay in my bed” I said to him as he leaned back against the couch.

He made a face and looked up at me.

“Will you join?”

He grabbed my hand as I stood up.

“Once I feed Calle and Filip” I said.

He smiled and nodded.

“Alright”

He stood up and stretched out. He pulled me into a hug and squeezed me.

“Thanks for feeding them, they’d die without you”

I laughed and he kissed my forehead.

“They will die without you as well” I said.

He laughed as he pecked my lips. I smiled against his lips and he pulled away and patted my butt as he made his way over to the hallway. I walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge door. I grabbed some food and was putting it on the counter when there was a knock. I made my way over to the door and opened it. Calle smiled at me.

“I thought you’d have a key” I said.

He frowned.

“Your boyfriend took it away from me”

I laughed and let them inside. When they were mad at Mattias they referred to him as my boyfriend.

“What did you have for dinner?”

“Mattias made dinner for two” I said.

They frowned and I laughed.

“I’ll make you guys something quick” I said.

They followed me into the kitchen.

“I can make you guys a quesadilla, a salad if you’re feeling healthy or an actual dinner meal” I said.

Calle looked at me.

“Stir fry sounds amazing”

I smiled as Filip nodded.

“Alright, Filip can you chop up the bell pepper and veggies?” I asked.

He nodded.

“Calle, I normally don’t ask because I’m afraid you might hurt youself” I started.

Calle frowned as Filip started laughing.

“But you’re a big boy so can you pour a cup of rice and two of water in the rice cooker?” I asked him.

“I can do that”

I nodded and turned on the stove. 45 minutes later they were eating and that was when they noticed Mattias was not in the living room.

“So he’s in your bed?”

They both wiggled their eyebrows and I rolled my eyes.

“You two are so strange. He’s asleep” I said.

Calle nodded and took a sip of the glass of wine he was drinking.

“Don’t eat to much, you will get sick” I told Filip who nodded.

“I know, we should get going though since well you have work tomorrow”

I laughed.

“Filip, tomorrow is Sunday” I told him.

“Oh, well then can I come over to play with Boba?”

I nodded and he scratched Boba’s head.

“I love that we have a family pet”

Calle nodded.

“So Lucy, Mattias has never asked and I feel like either Filip or I should ask”

“Ask what?” I asked.

“Do you know how to skate?”

I nodded.

“Yes, the twins taught me how” I said.

Filip nodded.

“How old are they again?”

I looked at him.

“Not legal” I said.

He frowned.

“I wasn’t asking for that”

I pointed my finger at him.

“No” I warned.

He laughed.

“Filip likes girls who are slightly older than him”

I hummed and looked at Filip who smiled.

“Guilty”
♠ ♠ ♠
I applied for commencement and graduation. It is scary to think that I will be considered an actual adult after June. Time to enjoy my last few weeks of freedom. :)