Sequel: Something

Like I'm Gonna Lose You

Tjugoett

Mattias’ POV- January 2015
I closed the door to my car and pulled out my phone as Calle and Filip got out. Once they were out I locked the doors and we began making our way into the apartment building.

“What are you doing tonight?”

“Lucy says I owe her for falling asleep last night” I said.

They laughed at me and shook their heads. After our roadtrip I had gone to Lucy’s and made her dinner. We talked as we ate, and once I sat on the couch I got extremely tired. She was rubbing my arms and hands and I guess I fell asleep. I had woken up right before Calle and Filip came over, and I know she made them dinner. Other than that I slept through most of it. When I woke up this morning for practice Lucy was getting ready for work. She normally did not work on Sunday’s but her boss called her in. In a playful voice she told me that I owed her.

“You kind of do then”

“I was tired and she began rubbing my back” I told them.

We made our way inside to see Maria, the receptionist shaking her head at a guy.

“I’m just asking a simple question”

The guy had a thick British accent. Filip raised an eyebrow as he looked at Calle and I. He was dressed in black jeans and a simple white tshirt.

“I’m sorry sir, but we can’t give out that kind of information”

The guys let out a deep breath and that was when Calle decided to ask if something was wrong. The guy looked at us and took off his sunglasses.

“Do any of you know Lucy Janzen?”

Filip looked at me.

“Who are you to her?” I asked him.

He looked at me and smiled as he put on his sunglasses.

“I’m an old friend”

I nodded slowly and took a look at him. I had at least 2-3 inches on the guy, and at least 30 pounds on him.

“Do you know Lucy?”

“Yea, she’s my girlfriend” I said.

He looked at me a bit surprised and he chuckled.

“Would you look at that, Luce is all grown up”

I raised an eyebrow.

“Can you just tell her that Caleb was looking for her”

I nodded slowly and he smiled.

“What’s your name?”

“Mattias” I said.

He hummed and patted my bicep.

“Well Mattias, consider yourself a lucky guy. Have a good day”

With that he left and I looked at Calle who hummed.

“That was interesting”

It certainly was. We excused ourselves and went up to Filip’s apartment.

“Who do you think this guy was?”

Calle shrugged and he looked at me.

“Have you heard about him?”

“No” I said making them hum.

“Well I haven’t seen him in any pictures she has on her phone and on the wall”

I looked at Filip who smiled.

“It won’t hurt to ask her who he is”

I nodded, I was extremely curious to know who this guy was and why he was looking for her. I wanted to know why he looked at me surprised though, who was this guy and what was he to her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have a midterm in about an hour and i have a quiz tomorrow that i am in no way prepared for. It's been a sad week, the Kings lost :( to the sharks. Yesterday made me feel a little better when i saw the Ducks lost game 7 to the Preds. I want the cup to stay on the West Coast, but only if its with the Preds or Stars.