Sequel: Something

Like I'm Gonna Lose You

Tjugosju

Lucy’s POV- February 2015
“Did you really clean up the guest room?”

I laughed and shook my head as I finishing painting my finger nails on my left hand.

“No, her Uncle is handling that” I said.

I looked at the laptop screen infront of me to see Angela pulling her hair up in a bun. Angela and I had been talking for the past 2 hours. We talked about work, her love life and about her patients. She was a nurse and she worked with children. It was nice to see her doing what she loved to do. Being a nurse was incredibly hard, and I give her mad props for what she did. She was on call most of the time, but it was nice she was giving a guy the time of day. This guy is obviously doing a lot to catch her attention and he is doing it well because she blushed like 4 times talking about him. We had switched conversations to my new roommate…Bobbi.

“Almost everything in that room was brand new, what did Dad tell you to do?”

“I got a phone number to a women’s shelter, and I’m calling tomorrow to see if they want the furniture. I’m sure it will do them well” I said.

“Yea, that’s good. Don’t let it go to waste”

I nodded.

“Trust me, I won’t” I said.

My phone lit up and I looked at the screen. Mattias was telling me he couldn’t sleep, and if he could come over.

“What time do you have to wake up for work?” I asked Angela.

I looked at the time and saw it was late. I replied to Mattias and told him to give me 5 minutes because I was talking with Angela.

“6am”

“Well I will let you go, it was nice to catch up with you though” I said.

She smiled.

“Same, say hi to your boyfriend for me”

I smiled and nodded.

“I will” I told her.

I grinned.

“Say hi to Antoine for me” I added making her roll her eyes.

I laughed as she blushed and waved as I ended the call. I closed my laptop and looked at my hands. They were a mauve pink color; Filip had noticed that I kept my nails very neutral with nudes and pinks. They were in fact dry, and as I stood up the doorbell rung. I looked at Boba who was making his way into the room. He hopped up on the bed as I made my way out of the room. I heard Filip’s laugh outside in the hallway as I unlocked the door. I pulled it open and Filip stopped talking. Mattias smiled and I moved so he could walk in. He kissed my cheek and stepped inside.

“Sleepover?”

I laughed and Filip chuckled. He opened his arms and stepped forward. He hugged me and I squeaked as he picked me up a bit.

“How was your date?” I asked as he put me down.

He let out a deep breath and stepped back. I noticed he was shaking his head.

“Never let me go on a blind date”

I frowned.

“What if I set you up?” I asked him.

He smiled.

“You know my type? Are you up for that?”

I laughed.

“I admit you’re pretty picky, but you are allowed to be” I said.

He nodded slowly.

“What is my type?”

I smiled.

“It’s late, but I will gladly tell you over lunch tomorrow” I said.

He grinned.

“Just us two?”

I smiled.

“If you want” I said.

He gasped.

“What will Mattias say?”

I rolled my eyes and he laughed.

“I’m kidding, I know you two don’t spend every single free minute together”

I nodded.

“If I find a girl for you, will I be able to set you up?” I asked.

He grinned.

“I guess it depends after our lunch tomorrow”

I nodded.

“I’ll let you go to bed now. You’ve got work tomorrow. What time should I drop by?”

“I have lunch at noon” I said.

He nodded.

“Come on in and ask for me” I said.

He grinned.

“What shall I bring?”

“Whatever you want” I said.

He nodded and stuffed his hands in his pockets.

“Alright, I’ll see you tomorrow then”

I nodded and he stepped back. I walked back into the apartment to see Boba was nowhere to be seen. I shut off the lights as I made my way to my room. Mattias glanced up from his phone and turned to Boba who lightly tapped his phone.

“Really man?”

Boba purred and I laughed as I walked into the room.

“You were talking with your cousin?”

I nodded and shut off the desk light. I made my way over to the bed and sat on it. I shut off the light and got under the blanket. Mattias was already getting comfortable, and I laughed as he tried pulled me down.

“You spoil me”

“Yea?” I asked as he pulled me closer.

“Yea, I can’t sleep well unless I’m next to someone. Roadtrips are going to be shitty”

I laughed.

“You can cuddle with Filip” I said.

He chuckled.

“Or Calle” I said.

“No thank you. I mean Calle is small but not as small as you. I don’t think he’d appreciate me doing this”

He put his hand up my blouse and rubbed my back.

“That is kind of true” I said making him laugh.