Sequel: Something

Like I'm Gonna Lose You

Trettioett

Mattias’s POV- March 2015
I thanked Lucy’s Aunt, Melissa as she put a plate full of food in front of me. Calle and Filip were looking at their plates in adoration if I may add. Maddy had joined for dinner as well, and had brought desert.

“You all have a game tomorrow so I thought Salmon would be good”

Nathan glanced up from his phone. He had a scratch on his face that he got during his dance class and a bruised jaw he got during a hockey game. Maia had aparantly scratched his face and elbowed him, but the bruise was the result of a fight he got into during a game. His team didn’t allow fights, so he was suspended for 2 games. He got into a fight because a player on the oposing team noticed Maia was not a boy and kept targetting her.

“Who are you texting Nathan?”

He smiled.

“Lucy, she’s at Eric’s house for dinner”

Nick nodded and laughed as he pulled out his phone.

“Let me guess, she hates you?””

Nick looked at Maia and nodded.

“I’d hate you too dad. That was mean of you to do that. They don’t get along. The only Santana we get along with is Mike”

Nick chuckled at the last part and sighed.

“They have to at some point”

Nate laughed.

“They’ve never gotten along dad, they just tolerate each other cause of Alex”

Filip glanced at them and cleared his throat.

“Why don’t they get along?”

Because Bobbi doesn’t mind her own business? Maddy hissed as Nate elbowed her. She rubbed her side and looked at us.

“Barbara is a bit dramatic and Lucy doesn’t like it”

Nate laughed.

“Maddy, don’t sugarcoat this. We’re all mature here”

Maia nodded and looked at Filip.

“Barbara needs to mind her own business and not involve herself in issues that do not affect her”

Nick nodded.

“Oh, well that’s going to be interesting”

Nick smiled.

“She’s probably going to have a problem with you three being there”

Calle frowned.

“I haven’t met her and I don’t like her”

Nate nodded.

“Neither do we. Mike is cool she’s not though”

Filip nodded slowly and Nick smiled.

“You met Michael?”

I nodded and Calle spoke up.

“Yea in January, but he actually invited us to dinner when we were in San Jose. Alex cooked though”

Nick laughed and shook his head.

“How’s Boba?”

Filip smiled.

“I steal him from time to time. What a cool cat”

Maia nodded.

“Yea, I got him for Lucy because of that”

“I don’t think Barbara likes Boba” I said.

Nate laughed.

“She hardly likes herself, how can she like something else?”

Nick shushed them and I nodded slowly. Lucy had briefly told me Alex’s story. Alex was honestly a beautiful young lady who Filip seemed to take a liking to. She was not seeing anyone and had not been seeing anyone since her boyfriend died. This was about 5 years ago, and Barbara didn’t really let her. Alex’s boyfriend was Barbara’s bestfriend and Barbara thought she should wait a little longer. She had a friend who she would sleep with but there was no relationship there what so ever. Alex was an incredibly nice girl too, and well I just hoped that now that Barbara was in Nashville Alex would allow herself to start seeing people.

“So what did you do for Valentine’s day?”

“I had a game” I told Melissa who nodded.

She turned to Maddy who grinned.

“I saw you two had dinner”

“Yea, the day before though” I said.

They both smiled.

“You two looked so cleaned up. She looks so happy”

I smiled and nodded. I decided to begin eating and she smiled as I almost moaned at how good the food was. The conversations got split and Maddy smiled at me when I looked up.

“Are you going to the game tomorrow?” I asked her.

She was a big baseball fan, but hockey not so much. She actually worked for the LA Dodgers.

“Yes, of course. How can I miss this game? I don’t like the cold, but I’m doing this because I like you”

Melissa laughed and shook her head.

“So dramatic Maddy”

Maddy shrugged.

“I don’t do well with cold weather, you know that”

I looked at her.

"i love the hot weather, which is kind of why I like living in LA"

Everyone had stopped talking to listen to the conversation.

“Didn’t you go to Nashville like 2 weeks ago?”

Maddy nodded at Filip.

“Too cold for my liking. The things I do for Lucy”

Everyone laughed and I shook my head as I chuckled. Dinner went incredibly well. I was about to get into the rental when I heard my name. I turned around to see Melissa making her way over. She smiled and opened her arms. She pulled me into a hug and squeezed me.

“You’re making Lucy very happy and I just want to thank you for that. Keep up the great work”

I nodded and she smiled.

“I’ll see you tomorrow, good luck”

I nodded and she let go of me. I got into the car and Filip glanced up.

“Nick told me to give this to you”

I ignored him and turned on the car. I waved at Melissa as I pulled out of the house and into the street. Once we were a good distance I pulled the car over and got the paper from Filip.

“What is this?”

I unfolded the paper and looked at the name on it. It had an address and information about…Lucy’s uncle Theo. He was Lucy’s dad’s twin brother who deserved to know he had a neice who really wanted to meet him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! So i graduated college on Friday and Saturday. I got back home to SoCal on Sunday night and have been a little MIA. My room is a mess at the moment, and i have done nothing for the past 4 days. For some reason i have hives all over my body. My mom blames the stress, but all i can do now is go to the doctors and get some meds prescribed.