Sequel: Something

Like I'm Gonna Lose You

Trettiosex

Lucy’s POV- April 2015
I placed a plate infront of Filip and he hummed as a thank you as he looked at his phone.

“Are you still texting the girl you like?” I asked him.

He glanced up and nodded as I put a plate of food in front of Mattias.

“Did you ask her out?” I asked.

Filip began shaking his head and I frowned.

“Why not? She obviously cares for you” I said taking his phone from him.

Filip had been talking with a girl from Sweden. They knew each other, and had met briefly last summer. He thought she was beautiful, and his friend gave Filip her number. He stared at the phone number before I threatened to call her if he didn’t send her a text.

“Help me”

Mattias chuckled and shook his head as he began eating.

“Ask her to dinner” I told Filip.

“Do it for me”

I let out a sigh and typed away a question. I showed to Filip and he nodded slowly.

“You know I’m not going to be there during the summer to help you” I said.

“I know”

I handed him his phone and he sent the text.

“But you’re here now”

I laughed and squeezed his shoulder. I grabbed my food and sat next to Mattias.

“Did you get your ticket?”

I looked at Mattias and nodded. I would be going to Sweden to see him for 10 days in July.

“Yes, I sent the flight details to your email” I told him.

He smiled and took a bite of his fruit.

“You’re the best, you know that right?”

I smiled.

“Of course I do. Filip and Calle tell me all the time” I said making him laugh.

I squeezed his bicep before proceeding to start eating.

“How long are you going for?”

“10 days” I told Filip.

He nodded slowly.

“Where is Boba staying?”

“With Stella in Columbus” I said making him nod.

“How long do you have off?”

“5 weeks” I told Filip.

“That’s good, where are you going during those 5 weeks?”

“I’m heading to Dallas for 2 days and then LA for the 4th of July and staying there a week, and then I’ll be in San Jose for about a week before I go back to LA. From LA I’ll fly to New York where I will take my flight to Sweden” I told him.

“Why are you going to San Jose?”

“Because I can” I told Filip.

Mattias chuckled as Filip touched his heart and pretended to be offended.

“I’m just curious!”

“Nosey” I corrected.

He smiled.

“Hey now, Calle and I said nothing when you and Mattias told each other you guys loved each other”

I laughed.

“Yes you did, you said it was about time” I said.

“I did?”

Mattias nodded and Filip hummed.

“Well I don’t remember, so it did not happen”

Classic Filip.

“I hope you stutter when you meet Jennifer” I told him.

He frowned and Mattias laughed.

“You set yourself up on this one man”