Sequel: Something

Like I'm Gonna Lose You

Sex

Mattias’ POV-February 2014
I walked into my apartment and shook my head when I saw the light from the kitchen was on. I set my duffle bag down on the couch and made my way to my room. I took a shower and changed before making my way into the kitchen.

“Don’t you have an exam tomorrow morning?” I asked the blonde who was using my kitchen table as a desk.

She looked up and nodded. She was wearing makeup, which was a bit unusual. She probably had her internship today.

“It’s 1am” I noted.

She smiled and looked back down at her textbook.

“Glad you could tell time”

I shook my head and walked over to the fridge. I grabbed a waterbottle and grabbed a tupperware that had food in it.

“When did you make this?” I asked opening the top to see spaghetti inside.

She glanced up to see what I was showing her.

“Like 5 hours ago”

I nodded and put it into the microwave to heat up.

“What time do you have to be up?” I asked her.

She signaled that she would answer once she finished writing something. I nodded and took a sip of my water.

“My class is at 8am”

I shook my head at her and she laughed as I went to get my food.

“I’m starving” I told her.

She hummed.

“Carbs at this time”

I looked at her and she laughed as she looked down at her textbook.
I sat across from her and began eating.

“Have you been here all day?” I asked her.

She glanced up at me and nodded.

“Since about noon, I got back from my internship and changed into this. Danni is at it again”

I chuckled and shook my head as I chewed my food.

“Did you enjoy your vacation?”

I nodded and looked at her. Her glasses were well set on the bridge of her nose, and her mouth was really red.

“Yup, it’s nice to be back. Did you water my plant?” I asked her.

She looked up at me.

“No because if I did it would die. Mattias that is a succulent”

I shrugged and she laughed.

“Back to reality” I told her.

“When is your next game?”

“Thursday” I said making her nod.

“Cool”

“Bold lip” I told her.

She smiled.

“I know, Sarah told me I should wear it more often so I could look my age.”

I nodded and stuffed my face with spaghetti. I honestly would not mind her kissing me…anywhere actually.