Status: On hiatus until All of Me is completed

Never Be Alone

Chapter Two

“So is it true?” My sister, Ava, asked.

“Is what true?” I asked, trying my hardest not to look guilty.

“That you’re dating Nick now!”

My heart was doing flips and my stomach was filled with butterflies, I couldn’t believe I was actually dating Nick.

“No, not true.” I said as I cracked a small smile

She rolled her eyes, “Right, I believe you.”

I let out a small laugh as I poured orange juice into a glass.

“Good morning Delgado family!” Nick said as he entered the kitchen.

“Good morning Nicholas.” My mom said as she handed him a plate of pancakes and bacon.

This was Nick’s morning routine, he’d come to my house, eat breakfast and we’d leave for school.

“Good morning beautiful!” He said as he looked at me and he leaned over and placed a kiss on my forehead.

“Oh not dating huh?” Ava said.

“Well now that’s wonderful, you two are together?” My mom asked.

Nick smiled, “Yes, we’ve decided to be more than friends!”

My dad shifted uncomfortable and muttered ‘yeah right’ under his breath.

“I mean with your permission of course.” Nick said to my parents.

“Of course, we think it’s wonderful! Don’t we, honey?” My mom said as she glared at my dad.

“Yes it’s wonderful, now hurry up otherwise you two are going to be late for school!” My dad said sternly.

***


“I’m so excited for you!” Kenzie said as she jumped up and down with excitement.

Everyone seemed to want Nick and I together, just as much as I wanted us together. I’ve never thought about Nick in that way until we were thirteen years old, something about him gave me butterflies.

“Hello girlfriend.” Nick said with a huge smile.

“Hello boyfriend.” I said back with a chuckle.

“I can get used to this.” He said as he placed a kiss on my lips.

And that would become a problem later on

***


There’s a part of me that wishes I never dated Nick Jonas, the other part loves him to death and is overjoyed I got the opportunity to love him, you’ll soon see why I wish I never dated Nicholas Jonas.

The first few weeks of dating Nick were wonderful, he was wonderful, however once the music started getting involved, we hit speed bumps.

***


“Hey is there anyway Ava could drive you home today? I have to head straight to the studio” Nick said.

I sighed, “We were supposed to do something tonight, remember?”

He groaned, “I completely forgot. Come to the studio with me?”

I rolled my eyes.

“Please, it’ll be fun!” He said as he gave me the puppy dog eyes.

“Alright I’ll come.”

He smiled and kissed me.

It was around 3 o’clock when we headed to the studio, Nick, Kevin and Joe were so excited, it was ridiculous.

Nick has always wanted this and I can’t believe he finally got it.

I watched as they ran through a few songs, when they finished with their third song, Nick got pulled aside by his manager and I watched their mouths move trying to make out any words I could.

Nothing, I was an awful lip reader

Shortly after their chat, Nick came out and sat beside me as he put his arm around my shoulder.

“What was that about?” I asked

“What?” He asked

“Your manager.”

“Oh he was just giving me some tips,” Nick said with a soft smile, “Thank you for coming with me Laney”

“You’re welcome Nick.” I said with a smile.

***


I felt sick to my stomach, how could he of all people do this to me? He wasn’t the same boy I’d grown up with, everything changed. I never imagined my first love breaking my heart like this, I was completely broken.

“Laney!” I heard my voice being yelled out as loud as possible but I couldn’t stop, tears were streaming down my face.

I heard my name being called once more, I turned to face him

“No more” I whispered to him as he reached me

“Elena”

“This is the last time I will see you Nick.”

***


Wait, I’m getting ahead of myself, we must continue with our story, let’s see where did we leave off?
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment :D