The Village Girl

The village girl

"Tracy get down these stairs now!" Shouted Mrs. Gold from the warm cosy kitchen. Her harsh voice echoing around the small cottage. Her grey hair flowing down her back, stopping just above her bum cheeks.

"Tracy this is your last chance, get that scrawny backside down here now!" She shouted again probably waking the whole row of cottages up. Mrs Gold went back to the grill and put some bacon underneath, knowing the smell would probably entice Tracy down the stairs.

Upstairs, meanwhile, curled up nice and tight was the girl called Tracy. She was awake but she just ignored her mothers words. Tracy put her head back under the duvet and dropped back into a better world than reality. She was dreamer. Her reality life was super boring and dull that Tracy always looked forward to falling to sleep. She could create her own special world where no one could judge her and somewhere she could enjoy herself to the max.

"This is your last warning young lady! If you don't come down I will drag you out of that pit of yours." Mrs gold now screamed, snapping Tracy awake from her beautiful imaginary world where she was just about to marry Johnny Depp.
If only it was real she thought to herself as she slid out of her 'pit' dressed in her tatty 'Hogwarts' pyjamas. She slipped on her minion slippers and made her way down the stairs to face the wrath of her mother.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a beginning to my story. The village girl will meet an American who might just change her and Mrs Golds life forever.