Happenstance

One

Awkward that's where you'd find my picture right next to the definition in the dictionary. It's not that I hate people it's just I'd rather not be around them for long periods of time. Crowds, mosh pits, raging walls of death - you know the normal thing you face being the bitch for a band. I had made the big mistake of opening my mouth once in front of my mom's best friend and next thing I knew I was on tour wanting to hurl bricks at the band I was to help sell stuff for. I hated him the most he constantly got on my nerves just by opening his big fat mouth. That egotistical, eminem wannabe, douchebag my mother's best friend spawned.

I've had the misfortune of knowing him almost my entire life and because he is older by three days he has made my life a living hell. I could live out the remainder of said life never speaking another word to him again. Unfortunately life was not fair and his existence was the bane of my reality.

I had just finished putting away the last tub of shirts, when a scent that was remarkably rank wofted into the air from behind me. I turned from the bin and that cocky grin was plastered on his stupid face. I dared not to go further for the sake of my nasal passages. If he smelled this bad that far away, I would kick his ass if he came any closer. But, as per usual - he came closer and I was about to gag. From my kneeling position I could see, I was nothing more than something on the bottom of his trainers. He didn't speak, but I knew from the look that he was beckoning me.

I sighed and stood up wiping the dirt off my jeans knowing that this would be the end of whatever good night I was having. I stomped over to the bus, ready to kick some ass - carrying the last bucket of shirts. With no help from him, of course I put the last of the shirts up and whirled around as his stare continued. "What do you want, Stringer?" I snarled.

"Could you please be a dear Leigha and help this beautiful young lady to a shirt." He motioned to the blonde blow up doll standing beside him.

Wondering what gutter he pulled her out of I glared at him and then spat," What do you mean help her to a shirt? Doesn't she have to pay just like everyone else stupid enough to listen to your band?"

He smiled and I knew whatever was going to come out of his mouth next would undoubtedly piss me off. "We aren't a charity Ahren," I narrowed my eyes at him placing my hands on my hips.

The blonde scoffed and I was suddenly glad to give her a shirt to cover up the bad boob job. I reached into the tub and grabbed one of the shirts right off the top.

"OH EM GEE!" the girl squealed.

I immediately regretted my accomodating manner. Jesus Christ. There are carbon copies of this dumb bitch in every country, and every city we go to. I might have given in to this easy, but her boobs were really - just I didn't want to stare at the Nazi's anymore. I didn't know Germans decided to hide in some blonde chick's bra, but they were awful.
Watching her walk away slightly, Ahren raised his brows and bit down on his lip. As if he was saying "I'm getting lucky tonight" without actually using words. "Wear a condom," I advised. "You don't know what kind of diseases she has."

"She's safe," He shrugged. "But that blonde guy I saw you with earlier, probably already gave you something and you didn't even sleep with him. Of course he's interested in you, so he's obviously the desperate type."

"Unlike her," I pointed to the blonde who had moved a bit away, and was mysteriously talking to herself while holding up the shirt, then squeezing it between her tits, suffocating the face on the shirt. "She likes band guys," He shrugged again. "I'm sure if you looked more like her, some of the band guys we go on tour with would fuck you. "

"She likes band guys," He shrugged again. "I'm sure if you looked more like her, some of the band guys we go on tour with would fuck you. "

I was seething at this point, literally foaming at the mouth. I screamed," At least my tits are real!" I kicked the side of the bus and he laughed.

He reached down between his legs and grabbed his junk and arched an eyebrow, " You want this." He walked away with psycho barbie doll in tow.

I picked up the lid to the shirt bin and pushed into it's proper place. Walking over to the doors of the bus my shoes kicked up dust as I drug my feet knowing where this distance would take me. I had a lot on my mind and knew that there was only one person I could talk to about this whole charade.

"He's always around," I whined to my best friend over skype. She was currently studying literature and mortuary science at the college of her choice. Where I should have been before my mouth got me into trouble.

"Leigha you really need to just put that fucker in his place one and for all." she replied painting her nails a blood red color. My best friend was the only blanket of sanity I had from his annoying attempts to get under my skin. We called our weekly calls a therapy session for our inner serial killer and mine had been very active lately.

"If they find his body it was not me," I picked up an application for the University of Denver and was currently playing with the idea of applying. "Hopefully you'll have enough money to bail me out of jail if need be."

I flipped through the current class catalog while Jade digested what I had said. It dawned on me that at the end of the summer I was going to plan my escape. I had eight more weeks of this hell surrounded by girls who wanted to fuck every single band member on the tour.

Jade finished painting her nails and broke the silence to my simmering rage. "Two can play at his game, just be better than him at it."

"Jade, he basically made me out to be this desperate chick who wanted his nuts. I am not sure what kind of game he is playing, but I don't like what he is implying." I scratched the polish off my thumb hoping against all hope none of the guys were awake to hear what I was saying.

Jade looked up at me and smiled as if to assure me that things would be ok. I might have believed her had Ahren not referred to me as some jealous whore. We continued to talk for most of the long bus ride to the next city we were playing. Just another day and another place where I would not belong.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I haven't written anything in a really long time decided to try my hand at some fan fiction again. Enjoy.