Status: Complete c:

Something More Precious

~ 1.

Dave woke up in an unfamiliar place with a horrible headache. He couldn't remember anything from the night before. The young drummer looked around in the room, it was an ordinary but very trashy bedroom. Then he tried to stretch his arms, when he realized they were tied together.
-Oh, fuck... -He muttered
He had no clue why would someone kidnap him, he thought he was nothing special.
Dave heard the door open, he fixed his eyes on the person who stepped inside. It was a tall, muscular, black man, he was bald with brown almost black eyes and manly features. This man wasn't familiar to Dave, he shook his head and closed his eyes.
-Who the hell are you?! -He snapped, when he opened his eyes
-You don't need to be such an annoying brat! - He spatted, as he stepped closer to Dave
-I asked you a simple question. - He said looking at the older man
-You should have asked it in a nicer way. Anyways, I'm Zeus but I known as Z out in the streets.
-You kidnapped me, how could I be nice?! So, Zeus why do you need me here? What do you mean by out in the streets?
-Well, let me tell you the story, kid. I'm your beloved Kurty's dealer and he didn't move his ass to pay me, he said he will, I waited, but he didn't.
-So, you are Kurt's drug dealer... But why did you kidnap me?
-Let me finish it, you cunt! - He yelled at the boy
Dave shuddered and decided not to open his mouth this time.
-He “forgot” to pay me, so I chose to take away something more precious than money from him. - He said, stroking Dave's face, as he leaned closer to him.
Dave would smack his hand away right now, but he couldn't. He just looked at the man with wide eyes.
-I know how much he adores you, you are everything to him, so I'll make you suffer and he will think twice to pay me next time.
-You fucking... -He started, but Zeus put his hand over his mouth to shut him up
-Shut up! I don't get why Kurt loves you so much, you are fucking annoying and I can't wait to get rid of you.
-Are you going to kill me? -He asked nervously
-I don't know, all I know for now is that I'm going to cause pain to you and play with you a bit, you are so young and handsome.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you will like it xo: stan