Status: Complete c:

Something More Precious

~ 3.

-Get off of me! -He yelled, kicking and screaming
-Someone is really hot. -He whispered into Dave's ear, licking his earlobe, Dave pulled away with a disgusted look on his face.
-You left no other choice -He said as he got handcuffs out of the nightstand's drawer
Dave gulped and shook his head, but Zeus grabbed his wrists and handcuffed them to the bed.
-I thought I can handle you with your hands untied, but I was wrong.
-You thought I'm that easy to rape? -He asked, arching an eyebrow
-Well, I thought you will give in. -He shrugged
-You don't know a goddamn thing about me! -He shouted at the other man, as he tried to get out of the handcuffs, which was impossible.
-You can't set yourself free. -He smiled at Dave
-Fuck it and fuck you! -He screamed angrily
-Come on and play with me! -He exclaimed
Dave just rolled his eyes.
-It... - He started, grabbed the knife from the bedside table – Will be so much fun. - He said, cutting Dave's abdomen with the knife.
Dave cried out in pain, his eyes filled up with tears, but he would never let them stream down his cheeks.
-I know you like it. -He growled into the boy's ear, as he carved a word into his chest.
Dave winced at the burning sensation and he gave up, he let his tears flow from his eyes, as he screamed. He looked down at his chest through a blurry vision, it read MINE in messy, bloody letters.
-I'm not fucking yours! I'm not your property! -He yelled, his tears were falling still.
-I marked you. You are mine from now. You thought you belonged to Kurt? Oh, sweet little Davey, you belong to me.
-I belong to Kurt and he will save me. -He cried
-Kurt is a pathetic excuse of a human. He will probably get so high that he don't even notice you are missing.
-Stop! Fucking stop talking about Kurt like this. Nobody, nobody can talk like this about my Kurt! -He yelled, his tears started to dry on his face.
-Someone's getting really angry, it's time to have fun!
Dave closed his eyes and sighed, he daydreamed about Kurt, he saw his face, his sky blue eyes, his golden hair, his gorgeous smile, he almost heard his sweet, raspy voice.