Status: Complete c:

Something More Precious

~ 7.

Dave felt the man is getting slower, he could tell he was close.
The younger man came first, screaming from all the torture, then the older came inside of him, moaning louder than ever. Dave felt the hot sticky fluid fill him and he felt like he would vomit right away.
Zeus pulled out of Dave and laid down beside him and just looked at his beautiful face, he could see the pain in his expression.
-I loved it, I love you -He breathed into the boy's ear
Dave just panted, he felt more pain than ever.
Zeus left the room, then he returned with some rope.
-It's night time, my time. So, I need to do the dirty work, I can't lie I love it. I leave you alone for now, I just need to tie your wrists and legs.
Dave shook his head no, but it never helped.
First he took the handcuffs off of Dave's wrists, then he replaced them with rope, he tied his legs together as well.
Then, he brought a wet and a dry towel to clean the sticky mess and all the dried blood off of him.
He took a shower and put some clothes on.
-I'll be there in the morning. -He told him, kissing his cheek
-Whatever. -Dave growled, he was in pain still
He went downstairs, locked the front door behind himself, then left.
He got in his car and drove to the alley which was his usual place to sell his stuff. To his surprise he saw a familiar figure walking up to him, as soon as he got out of his car. Long, blonde hair, piercing blue eyes, small and skinny structure, worn out and ripped clothes, it was Kurt Cobain.
-Hey! Have you seen Dave? - He asked him, he could tell Kurt was worried.
-No, I haven't seen him. Is he missing? - He asked, looking surprised Zeus never panicked, his palms weren't sweaty, his voice wasn't shaky.
-Yes, he's missing since last night and me and Krist were looking for him since then. If you happen to know something about him, please tell me, please. - He said in a worried tone
-Okay, okay but when will you pay me? - He asked, losing his patience.
-Sorry, I forgot but now would be a good time, isn't it?
-You are so out of time, Cobain. -He said, trying to frighten him
-Don't tell me you, haven't seen him. -He figured it, he knew Z took Dave, but he didn't know where he lived. He only knew he lived in the ghetto.
-You want a confession? -He asked mocking him
-That's exactly what I want. -He said, waiting for him to confess