Status: In Progress! Updates weekly!

Endlessly

Fallin' Apart.

Zack is really Jack's only friend, and even their friendship is kind of rocky. By 'rocky,' Jack means he only meets with the stoner when he's looking for a fix. Weed, ecstasy, LSD...you name it, Jack's tried it. The demon part of him doesn't allow addictions to form, so he's never felt bad about trying anything once. Although Zack is only into weed, he knows where to get the harder stuff.

The man is only about two years older than Jack. He lives in the projects in the lower class area of town. Jack always parks his car a few blocks away from Zack's house in a secure parking lot and walks the rest of the way. The area doesn't scare him, but he can't deny he's always more alert walking down the streets, especially at night. Zack was pretty much everyone's favorite dealer, but there were plenty of gangs around here that weren't fans of Jack's. He wasn't ready for a fight and possible murder tonight. He just wanted to get to Zack's and get high to calm down.

When Zack opens the door, he's - like usual - stoned. Jack almost chokes on the strong smell of marijuana suddenly attacking his nose. "Dude, I was just about to call you! I got you something." This was the reason Jack loved Zack. He was a favorite customer(mostly because he always overpaid just so he was sure that he would get the good stuff) and therefore got the best deals.

Just as Jack lands on the kind of clean-looking couch, Zack returns with his hands behind his back. "Now, tell me how much you love me."

"Zack, I love you more than I love sex." Zack gasps in an over-exaggerated way, nearly falling backwards in the process. Jack's whore-like tendencies are anything but a secret to anyone in Baltimore's nightlife scene.

"Oh, Jack, I'm blushing." He giggles while showing his hands. In his right is a small baggie with a white-ish powder inside. "I just got this shit tonight. Imported straight from Columbia. It's good. And just for you, $25 for a gram."

"I'll take two." He says without hesitation. Thankfully, he can't overdose, either.

Zack hands him the back and Jack forks over $100. Zack raises an eyebrow. "Lookin' for something else tonight, too?"

"Damn straight I am." Jack winks.

Zack's eyes darken instantly. "I've got some people downstairs. You get high and I'll kick 'em out. Meet me on my bed. I'll be disappointed if you've got clothes on."

Jack thanks Satan that he can feel himself becoming aroused this time. He doesn't waste any time in bounding up the stairs, stripping and sitting on Zack's bed. He pulls back out his wallet and retrieves his credit card before lining up on the bedside table.

***

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna come." Zack whining above him, bouncing on his cock like this is his last night, shot Jack to the edge closer than he thought it would. Then again, he hasn't had sex in weeks, which is without a doubt a record for him. "You're so tight." He moans.

"Right there Jack, please, more. So close." Jack's fucked Zack enough times to know he's right at the point of no return, so he grabs the boy's leaking member and pulls him into orgasm.

As Zack clenches around him, Jack stops resisting his own impending climax. He expects to come right away, but it never happens. He's stuck right on the precipice; there's so much pleasure coursing through him it's almost painful. When Zack pulls off, the cold air that hits him makes him his. Even the lightest stimulation hurts. He feels like a literal explosion is imminent if he doesn't come right now. "Zack," Jack can't even find it in himself right now to care that he just whined in a voice an octave higher than his own, his need unbearable.

"Hmm?" The tired boy props himself up on his elbows and looks to Jack.

"Please, help." He gasps.

Zack looks at him in confusion until he notices Jack thrusting his hips slightly. "Oh!" he squeaks when his eyes reach Jack's reddened erection. "I'm sorry!" He cries, sliding off the end of the bed and getting on his knees.

"Don't apologize, just s-" Jack's entire body convulses when Zack's mouth encloses the head. He's rendered speechless as he moans needily. Usually, he can come from just watching Zack give a blowjob. In the back of his mind, he knows what's happening, but he refuses to believe it. He can't believe it. This is too painful and from where him and Alex stand right now, he'll never be able to get off.

It's five minutes later when Zack pulls off. "Are you even close?" He asks.

"Mhm." He nods, short and jerky. "I've been...whole time."

"But you can't come?" Zack's eyes move between Jack's eyes and Jack's cock.

Jack takes a shaky breath. "I don't know."

"Is it because of me?"

"Nooooo." He draws out the word. Being this close for so long is like a high all on its own. A bad high, but a high nonetheless. It's probably magnified by the cocaine, though. Maybe he could deal with the blue balls if not for the way all of his senses were amplified.

Zack pets the side of his face. "Okay. Why don't you sleep? When you've come down from this high tomorrow we can talk about this."

Jack nods in agreement, but even hours after Zack's asleep, he can't. Let me come! He shouts into the abyss of his mind, knowing someone's listening.

Why should I? Satan sounds more than amused.

I can't take this, that's fucking why.

Hmm, convincing. I'll have to reject, though.

NO! Please, I need it.
His whimpers only make Satan laugh.

You'll figure it out eventually, if you're really that desperate.

I can't go to Alex! He'll never agree!

You don't need to go to Alex. Have a good night, Jack.

No, you fucker! Come back here!
Jack tries to pull him back, but his laughter fades into the recesses of his brain until he can hear it no longer. Sighing, he reaches a hand under the covers and returns to his length. Even if he can't relieve himself, it sure feels better than doing nothing. Knowing Satan, the key to his orgasm was some ridiculous challenge he couldn't even think about completing in his state.

His mind wonders to Alex. He's sure Alex is having a much better night than he is. As he strokes his cock slowly, his mind goes back to the night they first officially met, when he led the angel to the alley, they way Alex's hand felt so smooth on his delicate skin...

An intense jab of pleasure shocks his body, and he can't stop from moaning loudly. It's very lucky for the demon that Zack's a heavy sleeper, especially after coming down from a high. Experimentally now, and with much restraint, he removes his hand from his shaft and returns to his thoughts about Alex. He wonders how good Alex would look in between Jack's knees with his cock in his mouth. He didn't realize any of his pleasure had faded at all, considering how hard he's been the whole time, but now his holds himself again for dear life, so close to the edge that he goes momentarily blind. "Fuck Alex, please!" He whimpers.

Jack's never screamed during sex, but this time Zack falls out of bed in shock at the volume and pitch coming from his friend. He doesn't attempt to get up until Jack stops writhing and shouting out 'Alex!' After about two minutes, Zack stretches and gets up. "Do you get off on the thought of your boyfriend getting off with another guy?" He asks.

Jack can't make the connection in his mind while he's so blissed out. "What are you talking about?"

Now Zack looks just as confused. "You said you guys were fighting and that he was spending the night with someone else. Isn't that what you meant?"

"No, they're just friends." Jack says, rubbing his forehead.

"So are we, yet here we are." Zack points out. "I'm gonna get a beer. You want something?"

Gears are starting to turn in Jack's head. For a stoner, Zack's a pretty smart guy. Jack hadn't thought of it like that before, and now he can't see any reason why Alex wouldn't do that to him. Sure, maybe they weren't fucking, but Alex didn't have much against some pretty heavy makeout sessions as of late. "No, I should go." Jack gets up quickly and finds his clothes.

"Alright. Want more coke for the road? This'll be gone by tomorrow night and I might not get anymore for a while."

"I'm fine."

"Alright." Zack shrugs. "Lock the door when you leave." When they started having sex regularly about a year ago, Zack gave him a house key. It was rather convenient, especially when Zack went out for business and came home to a naked sex god spread out on his bed.

Jack doesn't explode like he thought he would, doesn't lash out at the first person he thinks of. No, this is a slow-building anger - a hurt anger - that's directed at one person, and one person only. For a second his thinks given where he's been, he shouldn't be too mad, but with further thought, he decides it's different. Alex knows the demon's insatiable sex appetite. He knows Jack finds alternatives when Alex can't give him what he wants, even if he assumes the pleasure is derived from Jack's own hands. Alex, though, was absolutely against any intimacy. From day one, he thought it was a mistake. Does he think now that he's experienced he can do better than Jack?

Jealousy flares in his heart, making him speed faster and faster along the roads. When he pulls into his garage he almost breaks the phone when picking it up. He sends one text message to the angel before feeling calm - well, calm enough to sleep for at least a couple of hours.

You. Me. Tomorrow night. My house.

***

Alex has been nervous since he woke up and checked his phone, but an excited nervous. Maybe after his visit to Rian's house last night he decided to start trying right away. Maybe he has dinner and a movie planned, or even a simple night of cuddling. He's been sitting in the Barakat driveway for twenty minutes now, daydreaming about what Jack could have planned.

His phone goes off and he pulls it out of his pocket. You know I can see you, right? Alex looks up and sees a curtain move right about where Jack's room is.

He huffs. It's now or never. Opening his car door, he walks confidently to the front door, wearing something of a proud and excited smile on his face.

The door's unlocked, but when he goes inside he can't hear anyone in the house. The only lights on are on the ones that lead up to Jack's room on the stairs and in the hallways. Maybe Jack sent everyone out tonight to give them some alone time. That's the first thing to put a bad feeling inside him, but it's small enough that he pushes it away. There's plenty of reasons Jack could be home alone. "Jack?" He calls, closing the door and walking towards the bottom of the stairs.

"In my room." Jack's voice is flat. He doesn't sound as happy as Alex expects him to be.

"Is everything okay?" He asks as he climbs the stairs. Jack doesn't answer until Alex takes a step inside his room, and that one step is what has Alex regretting coming over tonight.

It happens so fast that Alex isn't even sure how Jack got him pinned against the wall. "You tell me." He growls.

"W-What? I have no idea what you're talking about. Why are you worked up like this?" The angel gently pushes at Jack's chest, trying to dissipate the tension as fast and as calmly as possible.

"How was your little sleepover with Rian? Did you guys have a lot of fun?" He sneers.

"What does that have to do with-" He confusion converts to anger just as strong as Jack's. He shoves the demon so hard that Jack stumbles and almost falls onto his bed. "You've got to be kidding me. You really think after all that I've told you that I would just let someone fuck me to spite you? That might be how you work, Jack, but that's not how I manage my problems."

Jack scoffs. "So what, you guys had a girls' night in? Watched rom-coms and ate ice cream and gossiped about your crushes?"

"So what if we did? That's not any of your business, anyways! As of right now, we aren't even officially together!" Alex fumes. Does Jack think he still has some sort of claim over him?

"Then why would you come here?"

"I thought, I stupidly thought, that maybe you took the words we said last night to heart." Alex's wavered words bounce off Jack's walls and echo in his ears.

"My fucking god!" Jack shouts. "Can you for two seconds get your head out of your ass? From the moment I met you, I've constantly been making changes in my life to accommodate you. I quit sex, I stopped going to parties and clubs - I've never tried to change so hard for someone before, and yet you come here with your high and mighty act and claim that none of what I do is good enough!" Jack swears he's not trying to hold back tears, but every hurt, every rejection he's gotten from Alex seems to be crashing down on him at once and now that the dam's burst, he can't rebuild it fast enough to stop himself. "Why am I the only one who has to change to make this work, huh? I'm not even asking you to give up and of your beliefs and become a major sinner; all I want is for you to accept me and accept my life. You should know better than anyone that this isn't a choice for me! Being a demon is just as much my job as yours is an angel! Neither of us can change what we do, but we can choose to move past it. Don't you think that might be some of the reason we were put together in the first place?"

Alex almost looks sympathetic, but he won't budge. "God doesn't want us to sin."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were his spokesperson!" Jack's computer crashes to the ground and his phone ends up in the wall. His parents might get upset, but in his opinion, a hole in the wall is better than a bruise on Alex. "Do you want me to quote scripture? I can do that. Matthew 7, verses 3 through 5: 'Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.' Luke 6:27 tells you to love your enemies. And where's your Good Samaritan? Where's your unconditional love and care for beings different from you - beings that society says you should hate? All you care about is pointing out my sins instead of being there for me, and I've had enough of it!"

Alex is frozen against the wall, staring at Jack with bewilderment. The demon is right. The demon is so, so, so right, but the so-called plank in Alex's own eye won't let him say so: his pride. "Jack, I-" He starts. He doesn't know how he'll end, but it turns out he doesn't need to know as Jack cuts him off.

"Save it. Go home, Alex. I can't listen to you right now." Jack stares at his carpet, unable to meet the angel's eyes.

His mind screams for him to stay, let the apologies fall from his mouth and make things better as much as he can. Yet, he doesn't. The smaller part of his brain tells him that he won't get through to him tonight, that emotions are running too high and he'll likely make things worse if he doesn't leave.

So he does.
♠ ♠ ♠
IMPORTANT - I'm going on a trip to Spain from May 27th to June 6th, and I'm not sure how often I'll have wifi, if at all, and I definitely won't have my computer. I'll try to write a bit on my phone, but there won't be any updates until I get back. So sorry! Also on a side note this chapter took a 180 from the direction I had planned tbh
Warnings: drug use, a little smut