Status: In Progress! Updates weekly!

Endlessly

Hey Angel.

Saturday.

"Where are you going all dressed like that? I thought you were staying at Rian's." Alex's mom stops him as he's two steps away from the door. The 19 year old freezes in his tracks. His eyes take in his black skinny jeans and green button down. It isn't very formal, but he supposes it's a bit of a change from the usual pajama pants and t-shit he drives to Rian's in. He knew she was just looking out for him, but he couldn't help but wish he could just be a normal young adult for one night. You know God's work never takes a break, Alexander, his mother would scold if she could hear him. We must strive to be just as perfect as Them every day.

"We-We're going out to dinner with his parents." Now, Isobel Gaskarth may be an angel, but she's neither ignorant nor stupid. Her son has never lied to her before, but there's no doubt in her mind that he is now. The stutter in his usually smooth voice and the flicker of panic alight in his eyes is enough to tell her so. It's not that she doesn't trust her boy - her only child, special in the eyes of every otherworldly creature - but, well...he's special. Special beings get special treatment, and that's not always a good thing.

Her smile is soft, just barely on the border of being condescending. She's had centuries of practice for this smile; since nearly the beginning of time. "Have fun, sweetheart. Don't stay up too late, though! Remember to be back here by 8:30 so we can get to church on time, or earlier if you need to shower." Isobel is well aware that Alex is more than capable of making his own decisions, and she can't stop him from going out. He has almost 20 years of her guidance on his conscious, and she can only pray that's enough.

Alex gives one final goodbye and runs to his car before his mouth can open again and Rian's plan tumbles from his mouth. He isn't really sure that he wants to follow his best friend's idea in the first place, but this is the only friend Alex's parents have approved of over the years and he didn't want to ruin their good faith. If they knew where Rian was dragging their son tonight and what intents lied with it, he might never be welcome in the Gaskarth residence again. "You need to get laid, man." He had told Alex earlier this week. "Let me take you out."

Alex remembers the conversation perfectly. They were in the grocery store parking lot, where they just finished shopping for their parents, Rian waiting for Alex to load his stuff in the trunk so they could go home. "Gee, Rian, I didn't know you felt that way about me. You know, all you had to do was ask if you wanted me so badly." He deadpans, knowing that's not at all the intention Rian had.

"Oh, fuck off!" Rian rolls his eyes. "You know what I meant. Come on, there's this gay bar that opened up a few miles from my house last month. You can hear the party from, like, five blocks away."

"Rian." Alex groans. Secretly, he wants to go. Like, really really wants to go. But he knows it's just temptation, a test, and Alex has never failed a test before. "You know I can't. What would my parents say?"

"You're 19, Alex. Are you supposed to be rebelling and all of that shit?"

If only he could. "It's not like that. You don't understand." Alex wishes he could confide in his best friend, but it wouldn't end well for anyone involved, and Rian's protection was much more important than Alex's confidence.

"Please!" He pulls out his puppy eyes. Alex has never seen his friend beg like this. "Just one night. I promise we'll have fun."

Rian had promised fun, and maybe he is having fun somewhere in the vicinity, but the important thing is that he's without Alex, even after promising to stay by his side all night. Honestly, though, Alex kind of expected it. Rian could never control himself at parties; Alex always ended up being the designated driver, considering he didn't drink. His eyes scan the room for his possibly intoxicated friend, but come up empty. The dance floor is packed with bodies so tightly that Alex isn't sure he could fit a sheet of paper between any two people.

As his eyes reach the right side of the dance floor, they catch on another pair staring right back at him. He barely notices the wink the man gives him in the shadowed light, but Alex could swear it happened. Sweat breaks out on the back of his neck and a white hot rock settles in his stomach. His legs go shaky, and he's suddenly very glad he's not standing. Taking a sip of the water he ordered to clear his parched throat, he doesn't dare disconnect his glance with the stranger. Something deep inside tells him that's a bad idea.

He seems to be all alone, this man, even though his stature absolutely demands attention. From the white-blond streak in the center of his styled hair, to the dark v-neck and white skinny jeans, and finally, the bright pink combat boots he adorned, he seems to scream for recognition.

Although Alex usually finds this type of flaunting unattractive, he can't tear his eyes away. Not even when the man leers at him and begins to saunter his way towards him.

Did he just become this man's attempted catch for the night?

"Hey, Angel. What are you drinking?" He drawls, leaning against the bar. His breath is tainted with beer, but only barely. He's sober.

Alex tries to hide his flinch, the flash of recognition in his eyes. There's no way he can know. Nothing about him looks any different from any human in the room. It's just the man's pet name, his pick up line. It must be. "Water."

Ignoring the way his eyebrows raise in surprise, Alex catches the amused smirk that tells him the stranger will try to change that. "You don't drink?"

"Only at communion."

He snorts. Alex might laugh too, if there wasn't something so unsettling about this man. From the second they met eyes, to the way he called him "Angel," something just appears to be so wrong about this. His eyes subtly trace the room for Rian, but his friend is lost in the mass of bodies. "What the hell are you doing at a gay bar at nearly midnight if you have church tomorrow?"

Pushing his glass toward the bartender, Alex slides off his barstool, ready to make a run for it when the opportunity presents itself. "I'm here against my will, I swear. My friend wants me to get laid, but I think it's pretty clear that that's not happening."

"The night's still young." He catches the eye of the bartender, beckoning him with two fingers. "You got two Stellas back there?"

Alex takes a step back, but the thud of his black combat boots against the waxed bar floor send the man's arm reaching for Alex's wrist. "Where are you going?" Once again, Alex tries to find Rian. Where the hell did he run off to? He's straight; the only reason he was to be here was so he could be Alex's wingman. He's a pretty shitty wingman. There's no easy escape.

Alex seethes, wrenching his hand away from the man's. "Didn't anyone ever teach you to keep your hands to yourself? And what part of 'I don't drink' did you not get? I'm not even old enough!"

His anger only serves as amusement to the stranger. "Who said I'm getting you anything? Maybe I was going to drink both of those beers myself. Not everyone at a bar is a knight in shining armor, angel. I don't buy people drinks unless I know I'm getting something from them, and you clearly said you aren't up for that task." He shrugs, but Alex can hear something in his voice that he really doesn't want to: disappointment. "Anyways, if I were to buy you a drink, it wouldn't matter how old you were. My parents own this place." Cracking open one of the bottles, he takes a swig before continuing. Everything about him exudes arrogance and authority, and the way he's patronizing Alex has the brunette seeing red. "Now, do you want to sit back down and keep me company until I finish these guys? It shouldn't take me long to down these, and I'll take you dancing after. I promise I'll keep my hands to myself while we're sitting." He pats the chair Alex was sitting in seconds previously, watching with an expectant grin.

Alex doesn't move toward him immediately, instead sighing in exasperation and crossing his arms. What makes him think he can get everything he wants so easily, with no compromise whatsoever? Alex can feel his competitive side emerging. His parents always tell him he needs to contain that side, that it only leads to greed and envy, but something about this guy makes him want to let it show. "I don't even know your name."

The smirk flickers for a second before fading into something warmer, something slightly more genuine. "It's Jack. Jack Barakat. And what about yours, Angel?"

Returning to his seat, Alex takes the bottle right out of Jack's hand and swallows a sip, much to both boys' surprise. "It's Alex. Alex Gaskarth."

After snatching back his drink, it doesn't take much time for Jack to finish, like he predicted. They make small talk and discover that they're the same age, and both are doing nearly nothing with their lives at the present. Alex usually spends weekdays at home or with Rian, while his weeknights and weekends are dedicated to church and various volunteer work. His parents claim it will help him learn what skills he has and what he likes to do, so when he decides to attend college or enter the workforce, he knows what he wants to do.

Jack, on the other hand, is a bit of a self-proclaimed party animal and man whore. His parents either own or know who owns most of the bars around town, gay and straight, and really, Jack takes whatever he feels like. Man, woman, and anyone else - he's never really had a preference. As long as he's getting off, it's never mattered who it was with, or if it was with anyone at all. Usually not choosing to find his way home until late morning or early afternoon, he could navigate the entire town in any state of drunkenness or hungoverness, a fact he is quite proud of. Alex doesn't seem to share his fondness, but he shrugs that off with his last sip of beer. "Now, about that dance I promised..."

Alex doesn't get the chance to object before Jack's pulling him to the dance floor. The song changes, taking the room's vibes from poppy party to dirty night club. Jack pulls him into the crowd, fingers like a cage around his wrist so he can't lose his catch. Even if he refuses to admit it, Alex appreciates it; at the moment, it's probably the only thing keeping his bones from turning to liquid.

It's soon realized that being in a crowd like this is hot. Alex moves closer to Jack, trying to find air, but soon he realizes that his new acquaintance is even hotter. Once they claim a suitable area to dance, Jack pulls Alex close by the waist, their bodies passing warmth between thin, sweaty fabric. Jack knows what he's doing - at least more so than Alex does - grinding against him to the slow, sensual beat of the music. The crowd seems to pulse around them, swaying in the sound and getting lost in each other.

A laugh brings Alex out of his daze. "You look terrified." Jack squeezes his waist and leans his forehead against Alex's. "You can touch me, you know. If you want. I'm all yours tonight." Jack's breath cools his face while simultaneously making him break out in a sweat. Tonight?! Jack's hands leave his waist only long enough to move Alex's hands onto his lower back. He drops his head against Alex's neck, lips grazing along his adam's apple. "Feel me." He pants against Alex, rolling his hips against Alex's in sync with the music. His moves are sensual, dirty grinds designed to work Alex up in just the right way.

A stiff pressing against his hip makes this real for Alex. This is wrong, part of him screams, but his brain is clouded, wanting nothing more than to move closer to Jack. This man is doing something to him, evoking a feeling Alex has never experienced before in this sense: uncertainty. He's always known what he should do, what's expected of him and how to avoid trouble. With Jack, however, there seems to be no clear answer. He should stop, obviously, before things get any more carried away, but the part of his brain that always knows how to handle situations like this seems to be off duty. He doesn't want to give in to his lust, but at the same time, a burning sensation pulses deep inside him, telling him this is what he needs. The blood rush down south makes him light-headed, and he stumbles into Jack to stay upright, panting open-mouthed against his neck. Jack shivers and shifts his weight, fingers digging into Alex's lower back to keep him close. Whether he wants to leave or not, Jack's not letting go.

Alex doesn't object. He's never felt anything like this before. Of course, he took sex ed in school; this must be what they called an erection, right? Or what the students nicknamed a "boner?" All he knows is that his pants are suddenly way too tight and nothing had ever felt so good as Jack moving against him the way he is. He doesn't realize he's been letting out soft whimpers until Jack laughs and guides his face upwards. "Someone's excited." He whispers huskily, an octave lower than the voice Alex heard ten minutes ago.

Alex may refuse to make the first move, but Jack has no such reservations and goes for it, holding Alex's head in place while bringing their lips together. Instantly their mouths are forced open by one another; although Alex has never kissed someone in this way, he's learning fast. His fingers grab Jack's hair like a lifeline as Jack practically holds them up, tongues sliding together in a sloppy-but-oh-so-good way. The taste of beer intoxicates Alex's mouth while Jack's hands make their way under his shirt. He's in sensory overload as Jack rolls his hips again and he can't help but moan loudly into Jack's mouth. The music is blaring so loud that no one seems to hear him except for the man connected to his mouth, but even Jack feels it more than anything.

The dazed pout Alex pulls when Jack disconnects their lips almost makes Jack take him right there. Instead, he points to the back door and turns toward it, tugging Alex along by the hand.
He doesn't even get the exit door closed before Alex practically jumps on him again. He was aching, and the kissing seemed to help relieve some of the tension before. Any inhibitions Alex had inside the club stayed there. Now, it's just him, Jack, and the throbbing in their pants. Alex wraps his arms around Jack's neck as he's pinned to the wall. In this position, he finds that rubbing his crotch against Jack's thigh makes everything feel better. He's not embarrassed since Jack is doing the same thing to him. It's magic, what's happening to him, he's sure of it. He's never tried anything like this, never let anyone touch him for pleasure. Jack hasn't even actually touched him yet and sweat is breaking out across his forehead. He doesn't want to, but he has to move away from Jack's lips to catch his breath and calm down.

Jack, however, doesn't seem to need this time-out. His soft lips plant kisses down Alex's jaw and onto his neck. "Fuck, I want to mark you up."

"Don't!" Alex's gasps. What if his mother saw? "I-I can't. Church tomorrow." He's unable to form full sentences, but Jack gets the point. This doesn't stop him from showering semi-innocent kisses along Alex's neck and collarbones while rutting against Alex's leg. "Jack, oh my God."

Alex has never said the Lord's name in vain before. He can't help it this time; it just slips out. Jack is tumbling his thoughts and words. His tongue is heavy and the only thing his mouth can do correctly right now is moan. "Hmm, swearing by the Lord's name? What a naughty angel." Jack taunts. Warning bells go off in the back of his mind. Jack definitely knows something, but Alex decides to wait to confront him until this pressure in his jeans is gone.

As if on cue, Jack reaches his hand between them, running his fingers along Alex's bulge. Jack Barakat is nothing if not a tease. "Should we take care of this?"

Out of breath and out of it, Alex can barely nod. He's so desperate that he might do anything to relieve this.

Jack works down his zipper as quickly as possible before doing the same to his own pants. Jack Barakat may be a tease, but he also would like to get off relatively soon. He breathes a sigh of relief when he gets his hand in his dick, and Alex flinches. "You okay, Angel?" As much as he just wanted to do this, he knew this was all new to Alex. And if he would have to deal with him in the upcoming eternity, like his parents had told him, he might as well start on a good note.

"Yeah, it's just...different."

"A good different, I hope."

"Definitely good." Jack uses the hand he had on himself to grab the lube he brought along in his back pocket. He hadn't planned on hooking up with Alex, per say, but he knew he was getting someone tonight. There was no need for a condom since it's just handjobs. He won't let himself go further, not that Alex would, either. Once Jack slickens his hands, he returns them to where they belong. Alex definitely notices the difference right away, judging by his shiver and moan. "Oh, fuck."

Most of Jack's focus goes to Alex at first, only feeling himself just enough to keep his hard-on alive - although, Alex's moans probably could have done that on their own - because he's a damn gentleman in the sheets. It doesn't take Jack long to figure out that this is probably the first time Alex has ever been pleasured by anyone, even himself, considering 1) he's an angel, and 2) his moans praised God's name more than he likely ever had in worship.

Oh, he would have so much fun at church tomorrow.

He strokes Alex slowly, taking his time to feel every inch, every vein of Alex's cock. He rubs his thumb in circles over the tip until Alex is groaning his name, begging for more. "Please, Jack. I need it so bad." Only because Alex is literally shaking in his hands does he speed up the process. Alex ruts into him slightly, but Jack can tell he's holding back.

"Feel good?" Jack asks, going even faster.

"Uh-uh-uh-huh." He barely stutters. "More."

Jack obliges. The slap of skin on skin with Alex's sighs is music over the quiet night and thumping bass subdued by the club walls. He loves the way Alex's hands are squeezing his shoulders, how his breath comes out in pants, his shiny, swollen lips just barely parted, the way his eyes are full of desperation, all because of him. He really should be far away from Jack, but neither of them can stop this. Not anymore. This wasn't either of their plans. No, this is an order, whether Alex knows so or
not. Jack is simply making the best of it.

A sharp, tingling feeling pools in Alex's stomach, and Jack knows exactly what's coming by the way Alex's cries get louder and louder. He sure to pay special attention to his most sensitive part and he goes in for another open-mouthed kiss. "Come for me, Angel." Jack murmurs into his mouth. That's the end of it for Alex, or the beginning of his very first orgasm.

It burns bright in his lower abdomen and his legs can't stop shaking. His head rolls back and rests on the brick wall as Jack strokes him through it. Little whimpers and high-pitched moans won't stop spilling from his mouth and eventually he stops trying. After about ten seconds it's over, leaving him with the aftermath of heavy breathing and sticky boxers.

Stuck in his bliss, Jack starts to finish on himself. Once Alex is coherent enough, he starts to watch Jack with interest, which gives Jack an idea. "Touch me."

If he weren't so turned on, he would have laughed at Alex's eyes blowing comically wide. "W-What? I don't...I've never..."

"Doesn't matter," Jack rasped. "Come on, please? I'm so close, Angel. I want to come all over your hand."

Jack's confidence lets Alex find his once again, and he hesitantly places his hand where Jack had just removed his own. "Like this?"

"Yes, just like that. Maybe hold it a little tighter." Alex complies immediately. "Okay, now do what I did to you. You just have to move your hand like - fuck, exactly that way." Jack shudders and rests his head in the crook of Alex's neck, breathing heavily. "Faster, please." Once again, Alex does as told. He doesn't know if this is the right way to do it, but Jack seems to be responding well enough. "Shit, you're so good. You're gonna make me come so hard, oh God."

Jack loses himself in pleasure, hands on Alex's waist, thrusting in time with Alex's hand. His moans are low and deep. Alex could swear his erection is coming back. He doesn't know what to say, but Jack doesn't seem to need any coaxing.

Not a minute later, Jack is babbling at high speeds. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm right there Angel. Shit, I'm coming. Alex!" He finishes with the shout of Alex's name, hips thrusting erratically and further staining Alex's underwear. Alex's does up their pants while Jack recovers. By the time he's finished, Jack is grinning widely.

"What?" Alex raises an eyebrow.

"Maybe I should have bought you a beer, Angel." Jack winks, still catching his breath.
It's then that Alex remembers what Jack said. He has to know what he knows. Before he can do that, though, Jack leans in for a simple, chaste kiss, and as soon as he pulls away he's pushing his way back inside the club where Rian stands in awe, smirking at the spent boy in front of him.

“I told you so.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you all are as hype as me because I have PLANS. This is possibly the most planned out fic I've ever written. Like, the plan is 6000+ words long.

And yeah here's my trigger warning for the rest of the fic. There will be chapters throughout the duration of this fic pertaining to these subjects: sex (smut), sexual assault, murder, (very minimal) gore, & drug use. All of these (minus the smut) will be pretty minimal, and I don't think you have to worry too much about getting triggered, although I will post a warning when the chapter(s) with sexual assault come around. Thanks for reading, and enjoy! :)

Title credit to One Direction.