Status: In Progress! Updates weekly!

Endlessly

The First Punch.

It's only when Jack reaches his car that he realizes the sun hasn't even come up yet. A look at the clock on his radio confirms that it's only 4:30 am. He smirks. Most bars are probably still open, and anyone who's struck out and drunk (aka easy) are looking for anything and everything. After tonight, he'll take whatever he can get.

He drives to the bar where him and Alex met - everything has to come full circle, he thinks - and like expected, the lights are on and he can see a few people at the bar. After a quick check in the mirror and a fix of his hair, he swaggers into the building, ignoring the pain in his back like a pro. Almost instantly his eyes land on a girl on the other side of the room. He knows her. It's Tay. They used to fuck regularly until she got a boyfriend eight months ago.

Now, though, Jack thinks there's no way she's still with him. Her dress is cut so low that if she were sitting the right way, Jack could swear she wasn't wearing a top. Her makeup is so dramatic it's almost ridiculous, but she pulls it off somehow. Tay smiles, recognizing him too. It would be hard for her to miss the hair. Patting the seat next to her, she flips her hair over her shoulder. Jack doesn't hesitate in approaching.

"It's been awhile, hasn't it?" She flirts.

"It has. What happened to what's his name? Jeremy?" Jack beckons the bartender. He knows her too, got her this job, even. Jenna was a good fuck and even better at mixing alcohol. She comes over with Jack's usual when he's with someone - two Stellas.

Tay rolls her eyes, but laughs. "Jordan went across the country for college and we knew from the start that distance wouldn't work with us. You could call it a sort of break, I guess." She finishes the last of her margarita in one sip and goes straight for the beer. "You really don't change, do you?"

Jack shrugs, taking a long sip from the bottle, looking for that slight tipsiness. "I've got a rhythm, and it works. Why mess with perfection?"

She leans in close and Jack tenses for a moment. "Yup, even the same cologne." She whispers against his pulse point, putting one hand on his knee. "And if I know you at all, you came here for the same thing you always do."

He steadies his breath for a moment, taking Tay in. She's already leaned over, practically in his lap. The low cut blue dress she's in barely covers her ass, and it takes all of Jack's willpower not to slide his hand under the thin, tight fabric. "You would be right about that." Jack laughs breathlessly.

Her lips and tongue take turns dancing along Jack's neck, her teeth occasionally joining in on the fun. Jack tries to keep it together until he finishes his drink. As soon as the last swig slides down his throat, he's trying to stand up. "Out back, there's a nice spot. Wanna fuck you so hard." Jack's whisper is rugged. He pushes Tay off of him only so they can reach their destination faster.

As soon as the back door closes behind them, Jack throws Tay into a wall and attacks her lips hungrily. One reason he got with Tay so often was because she was down for absolutely anything. And Jack is feeling rough tonight. "You call me Sir, got that?" He growls, cupping her tits in his hands and squeezing them.

"Yes Sir." She's already whimpering with pleasure.

"God, you're such a slut, Tay. So ready for anyone all the time." He moves his hands down her body and to her legs. She squeals when Jack finds his way under her dress, and Jack throws his free hand over her mouth. "Shut. Up." He looks her in the eyes seriously, angrily. Tay nods slowly, and since Jack's hands are preoccupied, she brings her own up to her chest. "What the fuck are you doing? He hisses, stopping her hands immediately. Tay groans from the loss of contact down below. "You're here to please me, whore. Not the other way around. So get busy." He knows she pulled that move to purposely rile him up; you could say that Jack is a bit selfish in bed. Oh, he makes his parter cum, but they have to work hard for it. Always.

Somehow, he finds himself thinking of the last time he was out here. Alex couldn't even hold out for two minutes. He didn't work at all. Looking back, Jack realizes how out-of-character that was. In fact, everything about him has been out-of-character since he's met Alex.

He doesn't like it. He despises it. He despises Alex.

Jack doesn't even notice Tay undoing his belt and dropping to the gravel road. She must really want this, he thinks as she runs her hands down his thighs.

It only takes her seconds to look up in confusion, and even less for Jack to wonder what's taking her so long to start getting him off. "How are you not hard yet?" Tay asks quietly, almost nervously.

"How are you not touching me yet?" He replies. Is she fucking with him? Of course he's hard.

Tay's eyebrows come close together as she holds up his limp dick as an answer.

He feels nothing.

"What the fuck?" He's isn't even mad at the moment, just confused. He replaces her hand with his own and gives a few experimental tugs.

Nothing.

His dick is fucking numb.

He's beginning to think this wing stunt fucked him up big time when he hears laughter in his head and a tugging feeling that screams go to Alex! like a mantra.

"Fucking asshole creatures I swear to all hell-" He starts ranting under his breath as he fixes his pants.

"Whoa, Jack, talk to me." Tay stands up and dusts off her knees. To her credit, she does look rather worried, but Jack isn't having any of it.

"No. Go home Tay." He grunts.

"Look, if this is some type of early onset erectile dysfunction shit-"

Her head is being slammed into a wall before she can finish, and she's positive she'll have a concussion. Jack's hand is around her neck to hold her in place. "Shut up. You don't know anything."

"Let go of me." She says as evenly as possible, but in the years that she's known him, never has she seen him this angry. His eyes almost glow with rage. She knows he can feel her swallow as her pulse quickens, and she swears his fingers hold her just a little tighter. "Seriously, Jack. I'll walk away now and we don't have to mention this again." She pleads.

While a small part of his brain tells him he should let go, the majority of his thoughts remind him that it's been so long since he's killed, so long since he felt this high from squeezing life out of someone's lungs. He kind of wishes it didn't have to be Tay because of their history, but the firmer his hands become, the more he becomes pleased with his decision.

Her arms grab for him, scratch at his clothes. She kicks and Jack has to hold her mouth shut so she can't scream. In the silence of the early morning, even her desperate gasps for air seem loud as thunder. As much as Jack would like to draw this out, it's taking too much time. Someone could walk out of the bar at any second and he'd like to be in the wind before then.

He smiles as he snaps her neck, and for the first time since that damn date with Alex, he feels a sense of calm.

***

Jack's wings are aching by the time he arrives back to his house. He's been gone an hour at most, but they're cramping, desperate to escape their confinement. Hoping that the time they've been tucked in isn't long enough to fuck them up, he strips off his shirt as soon as his front door closes behind him. The house is silent and pitch black. Joyce and Bassam are still asleep then, surprisingly, or maybe they don't care enough to get out of bed. That's the more probable answer in Jack's mind.

The feathers toward the tips of his wings caress the walls as Jack makes his way through the entryway and to the stairs. He nearly floats up the stairs; his post-kill high hasn't faded yet. Adrenaline sings in his bones. Nothing can bring him down now.

Except maybe Alex glaring at him with puffy red eyes when he reaches his room.

Alex is on his feet and yelling before Jack can even close the bedroom door. "What the hell did you do?" He shouts, voice cracking on the last word.

Jack raises his eyebrows. Why was he in hysterics? "I just went out, drove around for a little. What's your problem? Why the fuck are you even still here? I thought I told you to get out."

"Your parents won't let me." He snaps before continuing his yelling. "And we both know you did more than that. Don't lie to me."

"How would you know what I did?" Jack scoffs.

"You fucking killed a girl for no reason! I piss you off and you go out and kill someone? What the hell is your problem? I can't believe you!" Alex goes on with his rant as if he hadn't heard Jack, breathing heavy. He can feel the tears approaching his skin again.

Before Jack can control himself - not that he would have if he could have - Alex is being slammed against a wall, Jack's hands tight around Alex's neck just like with Tay. "How do you know?" Jack asks calmly.

"I-I...God w-warned me." Now he's crying. Tears fall and collect between the crease where Alex's neck meets Jack's fingers .He can't swallow the lump in his throat due to Jack's hand and he feels as though his body is suffocating him. "Jack, l-let go of me. Please." He's begging, but the words barely make it out of his mouth. He can't gasp for breath or cough. He fears he'll be sick.

"And if I don't?" Jack asks, an amused smile appearing as he takes in Alex's red, wet face. "I've already killed one person tonight; what makes you think I can't kill another one?"

Then comes the fear painted in Alex's eyes, the look that Jack loves more than anything. The thrill of scaring someone so well that they can't move, can't speak. They become paralyzed. That's what turns Jack on, and that's where Alex is right now. God, fear looks so good on Alex, with his wings spread out behind him as he breathes heavily. Just because he didn't get hard earlier doesn't mean he didn't get horny. Lust is clouding his mind again and he's desperate for an orgasm as strong as the one Alex gave him the first time. Jack loosens his grip just a little, deciding there are better ways to scare Alex than breath play.

"Well?" He raises his voice a little, dropping the smirk in exchange for a deathly glare.

When Alex doesn't answer once again, Jack loses his patience. "Answer me!" He screams, sending his fist into the wall inches away from Alex's head. Alex cries out and cringes. All of his body weight lands on Jack, leaving him limp between Jack and the wall.

"Nothing, nothing, nothing," Alex chants into Jack's chest as his tears run down Jack's abdomen.

Jack puts his hands under Alex's arms and stands him up better. "Damn straight." He says sternly before crashing his lips to Alex's.

Jack kisses like it's his last minute alive. This is what people mean when they say kissing is like 'eating someone's face', Alex thinks. He doesn't reciprocate, only stays still and silent while Jack tries sliding his tongue into Alex's mouth to taste every centimeter of his mouth.Alex soon finds his arms pinned to the wall, Jack's grip so tight it will probably leave bruises. He's unable to move his upper body, so he uses what he has: his legs. As a warning, he nudges Jack's crotch softly but firmly. Jack, however, takes this the wrong way and grinds into the angel, moaning into his mouth.

"No." Alex commands, muffled by Jack's mouth.

"Yes." Jack replies, equally as demanding.

Alex rolls his eyes and nips at Jack's tongue. Finally, Jack pulls back just enough for them to breathe and (kind of) talk. "No."

Jack huffs and squeezes Alex's wrists, where his hands are placed. He's sure to move his erection around the top of Alex's thighs. "Why?"

"We can't repeat our mistake." Instantly, the heart-clenching pain Jack felt before he left is back. He feels like he's the one with hands around his neck. How can this one guy have such an effect on him? How can he make him feel on top of the world one second, and like dirt the next?

"Glad I know what you think about that night." Jack barks, backing up even more and letting go of Alex.

Alex sighs. He's being so melodramatic in Alex's mind. "Jack. I'm an angel. Obviously I don't think highly of that moment."

"Did you feel good?" Jack's voice becomes emotionless.

"Yes, but-"

"And God clearly wants us together, don’t They? You said They told you we're getting binded, for Christ's sake!"

"Yeah, and if we get binded, I'll be more than happy to continue this." Alex crosses his arms over his chest.

Jack sees that he isn't getting anywhere with this tonight. "Whatever, fine."

But he still has his needs. "Are you going to shower? I don't think we're supposed to until our wings are healed." Alex asks him as he heads toward the bathroom.

"No, Alex. I'm gonna go jerk off. I'm not sleeping next to you with this hard-on." He gestures to the very obvious bulge in his crotch.

Alex's eyes go wide and he sits down, leaning his torso forward slightly. "Right, okay. I'll just...be here." He finishes uncomfortably.

"You do that." He turns away from Alex smiling. He has a plan.

He doesn't close the door as he enters the bathroom, but goes straight for his lube in the bathroom cabinet. He's too impatient to even move away from the bathroom sink - which is right beside the door, mind you - and figures it will make for easier cleanup anyway. After undoing his jeans he barely moves his underwear to reach his cock. Now, he can feel the pulsing veins begging for touch, the head already a bit wet and shiny. He wastes no time and getting some lube and pouring a bit of it into his hand to warm it up. The only thing worse than cold lube on his dick is a dry handjob.

A shiver slithers down his back when his hand wraps around his cock, and his mind blocks out anything that isn't the pleasure radiating from his lower abdomen. It's been 3 days since he last got off, which has to be some kind of record for him. He hasn't gone this long without an orgasm since he was 13, so he knows going into it that he won't last long.

Now that everything has been prepared, it's time to put the plan into action. Alex can't see him from here, but he sure as hell can hear him. He doesn't hesitate in letting out the moan rumbling in his throat. Or the next one. Or the one after that. After a minute, he's pretty much moaning continuously. He might even 'accidentally' slip in a few groans of "Alex." Jack wants the angel to know how he's thinking of him on his knees, doing this job for Jack with his mouth. Alex's tongue feels and tastes good in his mouth, but he bets it'd be even better against his skin. His loose fist tightens and goes faster. Now Alex can hear the slippery slapping sounds of Jack's hand along with his vocalizations. His voice is going to be wrecked after this little show.

As Jack hurtles toward his orgasm, the pitch of his voice raises and his moans turn into whimpers. "Fuck, Alex, harder." His hips are getting in it, thrusting so his hand hardly does any work. His free hand is gripping the sink with all he's got. It's the only thing holding him upright at the moment. He's so, so close. "I'm gonna come, Angel." He breathes.

And come he does. It's an explosion of relieved moans and an unwinding in his head as he shoots his load into the sink hard and fast. After, it takes him longer to recover than it did for him to come. He takes five minutes to slide his pants off totally, leaving them in the bathroom and turning off the light before strutting into his room in nothing but tight green boxer briefs. The image he's greeted with looks even better in real life than it did in his head.

Alex is staring up at the ceiling with his hands twisted tightly in the blanket he lays on top of. His toes are curled and the obvious erection he's sporting sticks almost straight up in his sweatpants. There's no way he's wearing underwear under that. "Need some help?" Jack tries (and fails) to keep his amusement to himself.

The boy squeezes his eyes shut tightly, like he's in pain. "Just come to bed, please. God said I couldn't sleep until you were with me again."

"Well, then he must want this to happen." Jack sits beside Alex on the bed and puts a hand high on his thigh, ignoring the pang in his chest. He can't remember a time he's ever felt this way. "Why else would he put us in bed together? And why would he let you get hard?"

"He trusts me to withstand temptation." Alex slaps Jack's shoulder when he snorts, and covers his crotch as Jack tries to inch his hand up higher and higher. "Bed, Jack. Please." Jack rolls his eyes, but complies for once. He claps three times, and the room falls dark, save for the barely risen sunlight.

While Alex falls asleep almost immediately, Jack's eyes aren't heavy enough for sleep to greet him. Propping his head up on his arms, Jack spends half an hour watching the sun slowly paint away the grays his room, replacing them with color. When that gets boring, his eyes turn to Alex. He's tossing and turning. It's strange to Jack because in the previous days, Alex hasn't moved in his sleep once. "Alex?" He whispers, not wanting to wake him if he is asleep. There's no answer until he lightly lays a hand on Alex's shoulder.

The angel sticks himself to Jack like a suction cup. He throws one leg over Jack's and breathes shallowly into his ear. His body squirms against Jack's. "What the hell?" Jack whispers. He doesn't understand until a soft moan hits his ear and Alex's crotch presses against his hip. "Oh."

Jack wants to laugh and help him at the same time, but the decision is made for him when Alex grinds in heavy circles on Jack's hipbone. His moans are soft and breathy and they tickle Jack's ear in the most appealing way. "God, Alex." He's getting hard again.

Alex's arms hold Jack in place as Alex humps him desperately. The hair in his face is damp and when he rests his head on Jack's shoulder Jack can feel the sweat sliding off him. Jack is afraid to move even a little for fear of waking Alex up and ruining this beautiful moment. It can't be a sin if he's doing it in his sleep and he doesn't know, right? There's no controlling it, so maybe he won't feel bad about it tomorrow. Jack knows that probably isn't what will happen but he can't help but wish.

It isn't for a couple of minutes before Jack realizes Alex's moans are actual words. They're so soft that they're barely hearable, but he can make out his name and "more." He can't deny how hot it is and how much closer to orgasm it puts him. It's the words Alex says when he's pushed over the edge, though, that make Jack come again without being touched.

"I need you, Jack."
♠ ♠ ♠
Trigger warning for (minor) character death/murder.

Okay I've never written anything like this so please tell me how it is