Status: Hi, this is my first story here on Mibba, but not my first story ever! If you haven't noticed I absolutely love Green Day. I usually find it kinda weird to read fan fiction about real people but I got an idea in the shower and decided to give it a go. Hope you like it so far. Should I continue?

The Look in His Eyes

Number Two

Billie Joe opened the unlocked door to his house. The windows were all dark. He walked through the doorway, and shut the door after Gwen had come in. Without turning on any lights, he started stumbling through the house, kicking beer bottles across the floor, tripping on old t-shirts and underwear. Gwen sighed and flicked on a light.

“What the fuck!” Billie yelled, shielding his eyes. “I have a headache, I didn’t turn the lights on for a reason, Jesus Gwen.”

“Maybe if you would quit drinking you wouldn’t have headaches all the time.” Gwen commented. “And did you notice? You're getting fat.”

Billie looked down at his stomach subconsciously. “What? Shut up Gwen, you know I’m not.”

Gwen smirked. “Gotcha.”

* * * * *

“Want a beer?”

“Sure,”

“You’re supposed to say no.” Gwen said, tossing him the can.

“I don’t do new year's resolutions…” Billie said distractedly, as he fumbled to open the can.

“Whatever.”

* * * * *

“Oh Billie Joe!” Cooed Gwen, she obviously had a lot of alcohol in her system.

“Mmm…” Was Billie’s answer.

“What’s wrong with the Bill-Bill?”

“Gwen, what are you doing?” Billie looked up at her from his spot on the couch, Gwen was leaning over him, a spoon of peanut butter in her mouth.

“Just trottin’ along dear friend,”

“Want me to show you want you could be doing?” Asked Billie, a mischievous smile on his stoned face. “C’mere lady.” He sat up and pulled her onto him.

“I was eating peanut butter,” Gwen pouted.

“Not anymore.” Billie threw the spoon across the room.

“Bitch.” Muttered Gwen.

“Can I taste some of that peanut butter?”

“You threw it remember idiot?”

“Oh yes, but I see some on your mouth.” Billie nipped at the corner of her lip.

Gwen furrowed her brows. “What the fuck Billie Joe,” She might have been slightly drunk, but she could still tell when something wasn’t right. “What are you even doing?”

“What I want.” And he attacked her lips pressing her into him.

Gwen’s eyes widened, and she remembered the events of earlier that day. A shattered bottle. Yelling. Cursing. The smell of weed. Bloodshot green eyes. She had ran. He had found her. And here she was again. “Get off,” She breathed, “Get…Stop…” His lips kept crashing into hers, she couldn’t breath, panic, struggling, hitting, biting. Blackness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo......tell me what you think. Comments! Thanks for reading =D