Status: Hi, this is my first story here on Mibba, but not my first story ever! If you haven't noticed I absolutely love Green Day. I usually find it kinda weird to read fan fiction about real people but I got an idea in the shower and decided to give it a go. Hope you like it so far. Should I continue?

The Look in His Eyes

Number Three

Billie dropped the tube of medicine he had been putting on his wounds onto the counter. He stared into the mirror. Bloodshot, dead looking green eyes stared back. He didn’t know if they were bloodshot from getting stoned or not sleeping.

Bloodshot, deadbeat, and lack of sleep…

He studied his hands. Gwen had bitten his fingers and scratched his wrists. He tried to hold in the rage he felt. It came from his stomach, pounding through his heart, and exploding through his mouth in fit of cursing.

He stormed down the hall, to the living room, grabbing an empty bottle from the table along the way. Through blurred eyes, he saw the unconscious figure of Gwen, lying in between the couch and coffee table. He raised his arm to throw the bottle. He went limp. The bottle slipped from his fingers, and rolled towards the front door. He dropped to the floor, face in between his knees, arms hugging his head. He rocked back and forth. He clenched his teeth, trying to stop the quivering. His breath shaking, he slowly shook his head. Over and over. Shaking his head. Why. Why. Why. The saltwater leaked from his eyes, his face contorting. What is this thing we call life? Why has mine become such a piece of shit?

* * * * *

“Look who’s up.”

“With the biggest headache of my life.” Gwen stumble towards the kitchen. She swayed, and fell towards the counter.

“Gwen!” Billie leaped from his place at the table, spilling beer across himself. “Shit.”

She was sitting on the floor blinking her eyes and looking dazed. “Jesus, what did I take last night?” She muttered.

“Nothing, doll. You didn’t take nothin.’” Billie said, slowly knocking his head against the cabinet door.

“Water.”

“Huh?”

“I need water.”

Billie got her water.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please tell if this is any good. Or does it seem like just another fan fiction. I could have done it with original characters but I decided to make it a little more fun for the crazy Green Day fan in me. Comments! Please! I Love them but so far I've only had one. =P