Sister's Best Friend & Me

Sister's Best Friend & Me Chapter 1

Summer was over and I, Daniel Banks, was a senior.
My high school days are numbered and I couldn’t wait to move far away from home. My mom will never let me, but if my dad can talk her into it, than I’m good.
I’m a pretty popular guy, at school and I’m nice to everyone. My mom says I get my charm and looks from my dad. Which is true. I’ve seem my dad charm my mom and god mother, Auntie Tara, and I look like a teenage version of my dad. I just have my mom’s hair and eyes.
My two best friends are Sam Jefferson and Jaden Swift. I’ve known Sam since forever and Jaden met us in first grade.
Samantha Jefferson is my right hand girl. She’s always there for me and I love her for that. Jaden is my wing man and therapist. Anytime I have a problem, I talk to him then Samantha.
I have one little sister, Lilly, and one little brother, Liam.
Lilly is now a freshman and Liam is going into the eighth grade.
Lilly has three friends, Auntie Tara’s kids, Penny and Peter, and Molly.
Molly and Lilly meet in the fourth grade.
I remember the first time I meet Molly.
I was at Lilly’s school play, the show was over and I went o go find her.
I saw her talking to a beautiful girl, with short red hair and a pretty smile.
That was Molly.
I never really liked, liked Molly, I just thought she was pretty.
Until high school happened…