Outstanding

he ruined her

It was a very dangerous performance. The act of betrayal was something she was not familiar with; and yet, on the other hand, Tyler was absolutely aware and experienced about his decisions and choices. A tough, violent and brilliant contest which provided the only trophy this man was willing to receive. Tyler Seguin was always ready to participate in a good game; no matter what type of a competition it was going to be. After all, fighting for the first prize was something he has been doing during his entire existence.

He had this exquisite and unusually lovely perspective to consider himself a winner, or at least a player who did get a benefit from his contribution. Tyler Seguin considered himself a real god; a divine creature and an unbelievably talented athlete whose only purpose was to prove he was worthy and indestructible.

Tyler was a ravishing fire, destroying and claiming everything that appealed interesting to him; Clara was the earth; tortured and exhausted, haunted down by all the disasters that had happened to her. All that was left of her was dust. And right now the wind was blowing and it was tearing her apart, turning her into an arid desert.

Clara prayed he wasn’t home. She wanted to believe he wasn’t doing anything wrong, that the pressure of the upcoming season’s end was the only reason for his distance and inadequate attitude. But deeply inside, a part of her- in the back of her mind- refused to deal with her beloved and precious boyfriend anymore. Tyler Seguin had indeed fucked up, but Clara wanted to see it with her own eyes.

It was quiet; a small dim light coming from the kitchen was sign that Tyler was at home. She loved this house, but it wasn’t full of love anymore. And Clara suddenly found herself drowning in her own nostalgia. She knew she had made a mistake; she realized she had fallen in love with someone who was slowly killing her.

Tyler hadn’t even bothered to close the bedroom door; and Clara saw him. He was on his knees in their bed with someone else and Clara felt her heart sinking.

It was clearly obvious that Tyler was enjoying himself. His hazel eyes were closed and his lips strung open as he was taking heavy deep breaths, intoxicated with primal satisfaction. Clara was unable to see the girl’s face since one of Tyler’s inked hands held her head buried in the dark satin covers; the blonde locks sprayed over the mattress like a halo, while she was crying out in pleasure, begging him for more.

His eyes met Clara’s and she felt her body trembling with the newfound type of disgust and denial. Once burning with desire to be loved by Tyler, now Clara wished she had a magic duct tape so she could fix the emptiness he was about to create; the abyss she felt growing within every passing second.

“Fuck, Clara,’’ Tyler growled with his hoarse voice, taken aback by Clara’s presence.

She bit the inside of her cheeks roughly, taking quick steps in order to reach the staircase; she needed to leave. Clara had to get out of that house as desperately as she desired to alienate Tyler from her life.

“Who is that?’’ the blonde asked somewhere in the blurry background, her voice barely a whisper inside Clara’s ears.

“Get dressed and get the fuck out now,” Seguin replied outraged and she didn’t dare questioning him; she instantly begun to get dressed as Tyler covered his face with his large hands. This time, he didn’t know what to do.