Status: Bare with me for the updates, I'm trying to get back into writing

Our Own Type of Hell.

1

Putting my earbuds in as I walked out the door of the small, dingy apartment I was currently residing in, I started my daily run. Being that there wasn't much else for me to do at the moment, running seemed to be the best option.

I was about half way through my route when I felt the ground beneath me start to rumble, a soft sigh escaped my lips as I quickly moved off to the side as far as possible before the large group of bikers drove past. That would have to be the one thing I didn't think I would miss so much about this place, Sons Of Anarchy. The group of people that I thought would end up ruining my life had actually been supporting me, for the most part.

I felt someone tapping on my shoulder, causing me to jump and yank an earbud out, only to turn and see the blonde haired man I had fallen for so long ago.

"Hazel, you want a ride home? You look like you're getting pretty tired there." He said with a soft chuckle.

A small crossed my lips, "I'm good Jax, it actually shouldn't take me too long to make my way home from here. I'm over halfway there, but thanks for the offer..." I laughed gently, "I'll see you later." I told him, putting my earbud back in and continuing on my way.

As I ran, I couldn't help noticing the run down looking house coming up on my left, it caused me to slow to a walk and eventually stop at the front gate, that was hanging just by one bolt. It pained me a little to see the house I had grown up in since I was twelve so torn down and abandoned.

It shouldn't come as a shock to me, I suppose considering how fast my mother left Charming. She had offered, more insisted, that I go with her since my father had tragically died. Of course in her mind everything bad that happened in this town was because of the Sons and she didn't want me involved in that life.

There are no words I could use to really describe exactly how I felt, standing in front of this house and letting all these memories flood over me. It hurt so badly to know that my mom was somewhere far away from here, by herself. Maybe it made me a bad daughter to not go with her, but being nineteen and having the love of my life by my side made me think it was the right choice.

By staying in Charming and being with Jax, I was protected by the club. That was one thing that he had made incredibly clear from day one, as long as I was with him, he would do anything to keep me safe.

Shaking my head, I continued on my way back to the apartment. After getting home, I quickly took my clothes off and jumped in the shower, washing the sweat and stench of the run off my body. Most would probably think I was crazy, but honestly, there's nothing I loved more than being Jax Teller's old lady, of course I wasn't to that rank yet, but I was definitely making my way there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, there it is. My first time writing in awhile, so please, give me time to get back into it. I promise there will be more Jax in the next chapter!