Status: Bare with me for the updates, I'm trying to get back into writing

Our Own Type of Hell.

4

To say that today was giving me a headache would be an understatement. I've been running around this fundraiser like a chicken with my head cut off. Gemma wanted me to be on top of everything for this, making sure the guys were on time was going to be my biggest struggle. Glancing down to check the time on my phone, I realized it was time for Bobby to start the Elvis make-over station, and he was no where in sight.

Quickly dialing Bobby's number, I waited for him to answer, "Who are you calling now?"

I turned to see Bobby standing there in his Elvis outfit, "Thank god! Get over there and start entertaining those poor kids, they've been waiting for you for almost a half hour."

He chuckled softly, shaking his head, "Just like I always tell Gemma, do you have any idea how hard it is to fit this hair into a helmet?" He walked away, which I was thankful for, and I hoped he'd get it started before Gemma saw that he was late.

Luckily after all the stress and craziness of the day, it was all starting to wind down and the last thing of the night would be the band and the fireworks. I was a little nervous to see how the guys would react to seeing Kyle, there was only one run in that I had seen between Jax and Kyle, other than that it's been less than productive.

Gemma made her way over to me, "Have you seen Jax and the rest of the guys? Ope is starting to set up the fireworks, but I haven't seen the rest of them for a little while."

I suddenly looked over to where Kyle's ex wife was standing, she was looking around the crowd, I let my eyes scan around and realized that Kyle was no where to be seen, but his new little girl friend was standing off to the side by herself.

My eyes widened quickly, I turned to Gemma, "Um, I think I might know where the guys ran off to, just give me a few minutes. I'll call you if I find them." I took off towards my vehicle and got in, quickly driving towards TM.

Pulling into the lot, I saw the bikes were sitting there and the garage door was closed, but the lights were on. I ran to the garage and went into the office, glancing out the window into the shop and immediately wished I hadn't.

They had Kyle chained by his arms between one of the lifts and they were burning the ink off his skin. The sudden smell of burning flesh was nauseating, I had to hold back my urge to gag. I turned my back to the window, pulling my phone from my pocket I dialed Gemma's number.

I watched as the guys loaded Kyle up and left, assuming they left for the hospital, I told Gemma to send April to the hospital because that would be where she found Kyle. As I walked out of the office, I ran face first into Jax, "Son of a bitch!"

Jax looked down at me, "Hazel? What the hell are you doing here? Please tell me you didn't see any of that..."

Shaking my head, I took a step back from him, "I saw enough, I'll keep my mouth shut. I really just want to forget everything that's happened today."

He ran a hand through his hair, "Sounds like a good plan to me, let's get out of here." He started walking over to his bike, "Just leave your car here and I'll bring it to you in the morning. We just need to get you home, especially after spending all day with mom at that fundraiser."

I nodded and followed him over, taking the helmet and putting it on, I got on behind him, "Thank you Jackson." I let my head rest against his back.

"It's no problem, I'm all about the service darlin'." Jax said, and I could hear the smile on his face as he started his bike and drove towards the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry about the delay, to say I've had my hands full is an understatement. I actually had a little girl in June so I've been getting used to the whole motherhood thing and today I finally had the motivation to write.