Status: Bare with me for the updates, I'm trying to get back into writing

Our Own Type of Hell.

5

When we finally made it back to the house, I made my way inside and went straight back to the bedroom, stripping as I walked in the door and to the master bathroom attached, I turned the shower on and let it warm up for just a minute before stepping inside. After today, a nice shower was the best thing I could ask for at the moment. Leaning against the wall, I let a soft sigh escape my lips and just let the water fall over my body.

I could hear Jax's footsteps getting closer, but didn't bother to look in his direction, he pulled the shower curtain back, "Mind if I join you?"

A small smile crossed my lips, how in the world could I ever tell him no? I nodded, "Come on, just no messing around, I'm too tired and I know you've got to be just a little tired after all of your activities today."

He nodded, getting in behind me, "Yeah, I am tired, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy a nice shower with my favorite girl, right?"

A small laugh escaped my lips as I looked up at him, "I guess you're right." I stood on my tip toes to kiss him on the cheek before getting back to washing my hair.

After I had gotten myself all washed, I turned to look at Jackson, "Ya know, it's not too hard to let me know what's going on when you disappear like that, or just let me know where you're gonna be so I can make something up and try and keep you out of trouble if anyone ever asks where you are."

It was his turn to laugh a little as he looked down at me, "Trust me Hazel, the less you know about where I am and what I'm doing, the better off you are. I'm not going to do anything to put you in anymore danger than you're already in, and you're deep enough into shit with the club as it is."

I really hated to admit that he was right, but it was true and deep down I think I knew enough to accept the fact that he really was trying to have my best interests in mind. I reached outside the shower and grabbed my towel as I stepped out of the shower, "You're not gonna be too much longer, are you?"

He shook his head, "No, I'm just about done too, just need to wash up a little bit more and then I'll be out."

"Okay, I'll see you when you get out," I wrapped my towel around myself and made my way out into the bedroom and over to my dresser to get my pajamas, which was really just an old t-shirt and a pair of shorts.

Seeing that it was late, and I hadn't been able to really eat anything today, I made my way out to the kitchen to see if there was anything I could throw together. After searching through the cupboards for about fifteen minutes, I finally decided to just make a few sandwiches for myself and if Jax wanted one when he got out, I could throw one together for him too.

Going to the living room and sitting down on the couch, I grabbed the remote and turned the TV on, scanning through the guide until I found a decent sounding movie and setting the remote on the table as I ate my sandwich and watched the movie.

Hearing the door to the bedroom creak open, I turned my head to look and see him coming out, "Are you hungry?" I asked.

Jax quickly shook his head, "No, I couldn't eat after what we just had to do." He shook his head again before coming into the living room and plopping down on the couch next to me, "What are you watching?"

I shrugged, "Some horror movie that I thought sounded pretty good."

A little later, I felt myself nodding off as Jax held me close, my eyes slowly started drifting shut and i fell into a peaceful sleep.

I could feel the sun shining in through the front window of the bedroom as I looked around, Jax must have carried me to bed last night. Sitting up slowly, I stretched my arms above my head and let out a small yawn, before getting out of bed and going to the kitchen.

The house was almost too quiet as I walked through, once I made it to the kitchen, I saw a note on the table. It was from Jax, saying he had to leave early for some stuff with the club, but he made coffee for me.

I smiled softly and walked over to the coffee pot and poured myself a cup before sitting down at the table and grabbing my book from the center of the table and started reading a little. After reading a chapter, I sat the book back in its place and walked to the bedroom to get ready for my day.

Planning on heading over to see Jax, I got dressed and went out to my car. I knew he had some stuff going on at Teller-Marrow so I went there. Parking my car, I glanced over to see that in the row of bikes, Jax's was missing.

Making my way to the office, I saw Gemma inside and smiled a little, "Hey Gem."

Looking up from her paperwork, she smiled over at me, "Hey, Jax should be back soon, Luann called, I guess she was having some trouble or something like that."

I could hear the sound of a bike pulling into the lot, and I turned to see Jax parking his bike. The smile on my lips soon faded as I saw who was on the back, Ima. A low groan escaped my lips, "Fucking bitch."

Gemma glanced over to see what I was upset about and rolled her eyes, "Honey, you have nothing to worry about, but if she really bugs you, than maybe you need to show her that Jax is yours and you're not going to let some dirty slut think she's gonna get him."

I hated to think that Gemma was right, but by the look on Ima's face when she turned and saw me, I knew I had to do something to get the facts through that thick skull of hers.