Followed by Darkness

1/1

It had gotten so dark that the normal couldn’t see past their hand as they would walk the street at night. The temperature abnormally cold, near freezing. It was summer, mid July, a month where winter weather was not welcomed. Right smack in the middle of Texas. And it was in Texas where the Ohioan stood on a balcony, beholding the darkness, welcoming the winter weather with open arms. Maybe it was because it was unreasonably hot earlier in the day to the point where the blonde blue eyed man was sweating. So hard … That pools of water were literally leaking down his body. He swore that he had taken four seperate showers that day alone. But the weather now … Seemed to scare the shit outta him, and he heard reports that it was only going to get worse. What could get worse? They would get snowed in, so what? It wasn’t like the Ohian wasn’t used to that kind of extreme weather. But it seemed like something worse was coming.

He usually had a hotel room alone, clinging onto dear life from the bitter cold that had tried so desperately to enter through the balcony, he stared out into the darkness. But this time, he was not alone, there was a dark silloute behind him, threatening, and fighting within itself to step forward and make themselves known. But they didn’t. He was just a mouth breather, stealing the other’s oxygen, threatening to make the other suffocate if the air would’ve left the earth right at that very moment. The oddly familair figure would’ve taken the last few gulps of air and Dean would’ve been dead, for the lack of the better word. Yet, Dean would’ve gladly let this stranger live over him any day. – Seth.

Seth Rollins gladly stood behind the lunatic fringe Dean Ambrose, but he still kept silent. Just a figure in the darkened room, concerned about the oddly cold weather, just like Dean. But he had not, under any circumstances, showed his fear. One of them had to be strong for the other. And it was then when the lunatic shifted his weight, looking out another side of the closed off balcony, was when Seth slowly made his move towards the Ohioan. His slim, yet, muscular arms made their way around the other’s torso, slowly forcing the other’s slim and freezing cold body against his. – Mo words were shared between the men as they both looked out, and soon … In the darkness … There were little sprinkles of white to be seen. – Snow. It had started to snow.

And all the while, they both stood there, a sight that many people would’ve loved to see. Seth holding Dean like he needed to be held, like he needed to be protected, like he needed to be saved. But did the lunatic fringe Dean Ambrose, really need to be saved? It was only Seth that knew Dean’s true colours, knew his struggles, knew the voices inside of his head that captivated him, that slayed him, that slowly destroyed him bit by bit. Seth knew that Dean was a damaged man, full of insecurities, full of vivid images of his past. A mother who destroyed him, left him, and a father imprisoned and forced away from him. Dean had nothing left, and yet, Seth wanted to give him everything.

But Seth had fears, he was afraid that he didn’t give Dean enough. That everything he had done … In the ring … Out of the ring … Just wasn’t enough for Dean. Wasn’t enough affection. That he could feel the lunatic slipping from his very fingers and sinking into darkness. Dean wasn’t the first one he had seen on a darkened path, and he knew for sure that the male would certainly not be the last. But it was a path that Seth would surly save the other from. He was determinded to help this man see reason, he was invested on giving him everything.

“ – I’ll make it go away,” Seth whispered against the lunatic’s ear. “I’ll make to go away and you will be happy, you will smile without faking it, and you’ll have me. You’ll always have me,”

“There was a moment I thought I didn’t have you. That I didn’t mean a thing to you,”

“That was work, I would never truly betray you,”

The lunatic was silent and by then, his mind was stirring, spinning, revolving around in such a manner that the darkness outside seemed to be getting darker in his line of vision. That the cold radiating off of the windows seemed to grow colder. His breathing was slow, his lips parted, and he was even shivering in the recent champion’s arms. The male leaned onto him, his hurt knee arched, the brace hurt, the crutches hurt even more. And the recent champion was hurting, lower than the low. And yet Dean wrapped his arms around him and he tugged him up, trying so desperately to tell the recent champion that there was a light at the end of the tunnel.

Both had suffered a great deal. And yet there they were, in each other’s arms, both damaged men. They barely spoke, but the embrace and the image was clear. Especially to someone who didn’t know them, or desired as such. But would notice quickly that they both needed each other, both desired each other, both respected each other. Yet, for the people that knew them, they wouldn’t know what to say. They wouldn’t know what to think. They would want to know how the hell they managed to get together.

Seth’s breath ghost over the other’s throat as … It began to snow harder … And the room began to get ever colder. The kissing just seemed to make the lunatic shake even harder, his chapped lips parted, his ever blue glowing eyes glowed in the little light from the bathroom that was only mere inches away from them. The light was a yellow dim light, it made the lunatic’s pale skin a little on the yellow side. But Seth could still see the features well lit, and he liked what he saw. Whenever he saw Dean, he always liked what he saw. He was sure that there was nothing about him that he didn’t like.

Seth would have him, god he would have him. He would have him on the bed, he would have him on the desk tucked in the corner of the hotel room. He would have him on the sink counter. He would have him in the shower. He would have him on the floor. He would have him on the very balcony that was slowly freezing over with ice and snow. He would have him and make fierce love to him. Fierce love that even the gods would hear from their thrones up above and rejoice such a pairing. Seth would scream the other’s names to the heavens and hope to god that Dean would hear him from all the way across the world. That’s how in love he was with him.

“I promise,” Seth whispered against the other’s ear. “I promise I will always be here for you, even if the world is engulfed in darkness … I still will be forever yours,” He promised.
♠ ♠ ♠
Given I was drunk when I wrote this. Some spellings might be wrong, and I apologize for that.