Status: Working Progress

Ask the Angels

Chapter 4

*Almost two years later*

The two brothers; Sam and Dean sat around the table in Nebraska. They had just finished a case of what they thought was a vengeful spirit, but in reality were two kids who had been trapped in the house all there life. To say the least, they were tired. They had been on the road none stop looking for cases, due to Dean's requests. Both were drifting asleep when Dean's phone suddenly rang.
"mm...'lo" Dean answered tiredly in greeting,
"Dean?" A familiar British voice rang down the phone.
"Gaby?" He said, sitting up suddenly. "What's wrong?" this caused Sam to sit up too, in curiosity.
The sound of an engine running and Molly in the background, a long with the heavy breathing made it hard for Dean to hear anything.
"W-What do you know about angels?" Dean heard her say,
"Angels?" Dean asked, as he heard Gaby yell at Molly,
"Stop here, ditch the car- Yeah, angels" She said to Dean,
"Not much, just that they're flying asshats" he said, Sam looking at him with a face that just read 'what-the-hell-is-happening-dean?', Dean brushed it off as he listened for Gaby's answer,
"Yeah, know that one"
"Why what's wrong, do you need help?" he rushed, his worry increasing as they spoke.
"Yeah- yeah, I'm on my way to Bobby's, we'll be fine"
"What's happening, Gaby?" Dean questioned again as he started throwing crap into his bag and gesturing for Sam to do the same.
"It's- Shit" was the last thing he heard before the line went dead.
"Gaby? Gaby! Shit" Dean asked down the phone,
"What's happened? Are they ok?" Sam asked,
"I don't know, angels? We got to get to Bobby's" Dean told his brother as they rushed outside towards the Impala.

"It's-" Gaby was just about to reply to Dean's question, when the sound of wings sounded behind her, "Shit" She said, hanging up her phone.
"And where do you think you are going, abomination?" the angel asked, Gaby and Molly standing as far away as possible to him,
"Who are you?" Gaby asked, holding up a gun, Molly doing the same.
"Uriel" the angel answered,
"What do you want with me?" She asked again, gun now off safety,
"We need you" he answered, just as another set of wings was heard, turning around quickly,
"Uriel, you'll scare her" Another voice sounded,
"And who the Hell are you?" Molly all but yelled, pointing her gun at him, while Gaby held the other at gun point.
"Zachariah" He smiled,
"Why do you need her?" Molly asked the two angels,
"Well, well, well. If it isn't the help" Zachariah taunted her, "See, little Gaby" He almost laughed at the name, "She's are biggest weapon against Lucifer"
"As in the devil?" Gaby asked,
"Who else, now come with us and nothing bad will happen. Run away? Well..." Zachariah stopped,
"What you expect me to get up and leave, because two flying monkeys want to use me as a weapon. I don't think so, feathers." Gaby told the two angels.
"Wrong choice" Uriel said, making a grab at the blonde. But didn't reach her, "What are you doing?" he demanded of the girl.
"I- I"
"She doesn't even know the power she possesses" Zachariah laughed again, trying to make a grab for Molly instead.
"No" Gaby yelled, throwing her hand forward. A bright light caused Molly to shut her eyes, when she opened them again. Gaby was on the floor, blood flowing out of her nose. The two angels gone.
"Gaby?" She asked, relieved that there was a heart beat. pulling her up and into the car they were trying to ditch. Driving towards Bobby's, wanting answers.
What the Hell did her best friend just do?
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooh, shit's hit the fan...